It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Geographic promotes alien invasion scenario.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
While electronics based technology may stand no chance, at some point, the aliens would HAVE to land and get out. That would be the chance to attack with whatever is found to be effective. We'd basically be insurgents on our own planet. We probably wouldn't win any large-scale confrontations but I can't imagine us being totally helpless, especially when there's no choice but to fight.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The Nat. Geo. "When Aliens Attack," has aroused my curiousity; but I do not have much respect for the man who written the story to be viewed Sunday, May 22, 8 to 10 pm. Because in a radio interview today, he doubts that any ET race has ever visited our planet Earth.

But I know for a fact that the ET's have already invaded our Earth; somewhat peaceably of course, but a definite invasion. Without a doubt in my mind.

To have the ET's visit our Earth, they would have probably evolved to a point where they have achieved the capability of interstellar flight. But to achieve that feat, they would have to have evolved as a peaceful race, or they would have destroyed themselves long before they achieved the power of interstellar flight.

Crossing my fingers.

Erno86
edit on 19-5-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 19-5-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Shouldn't they focus on the freakin dumb ass humans running the world and how we will survive their insatiable greedy appetite hell bent on destroying anything that gets in their way or interferes with their plans?
Shouldn't they worry about the Earth and anybody that's not a billionaire chances or survival so long as these insane humans are in charge?
If there was an invasion i would much rather be with the aliens on the invading side then protect these billionaires and worthless pieces of crap seems they are taking everything away from you anyway and trying to make everyone a slave to their agenda.
I do honestly hope someone does invade and puts these people on their knees with their heads on a plate.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sorry to break it to some of you guy's...But there is no impending alien invasion on the cards.

reply to post by spacevisitor

Hi TheMaverick, regarding that you find a false flag alien invasion ridiculous and impossible, here is an interesting interview with Dr. Carol Rosin who was asked once by Dr. Werner von Braun to join him at Fairchild Industries to help him create a ban of weapons in space.

I've read and watched the alien disclosure project,but i'm still not buying this whole false flag alien invasion,for example,the logistics involved,and the amount of people of different languages,all singing off the same sheet,i could go on all night,why it would be impossible.

Now if we are to believe alien life is in contact with certain governments,wouldn't it be more logical that the aliens would create a false flag alien attack,in a effort to reduce the population,to a sustainable level,and thus making it a less daunting task,to manage a one government power structure on this planet,for what ever nefarious reasons.

Though i throw that out there,as were speculating,maybe I've just set the script for the next Hollywood block buster...lol

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
And I guess all these scenarios are even needed after you consider a couple of points? First of all, the odds of another planet having the exact air to breath, is pretty slim. Even if it was close, it would not be optimal. So why would they bother? And if so, it would put them in a weakend state.

Secondly, they have no way of ever knowing every single cootie we have on earth. Even if they did testing to determine this and innoculate themselves. Say for example, smallpox. It has been eradicated. (Yes, USA, save it just for this reason...) Or what about Ebola? A large majority of people with this dies, thus no one to sample it from. Along with many differnt strains. And new ones popping up. Etc etc... We could wipe them out with biological warfare.
edit on 19-5-2011 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I don't see why all of the governments in the world would have to be involved. I would think that only the US would have to. I believe they have the capability to decieve nations.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
reply to post by TheMaverick

I don't see why all of the governments in the world would have to be involved. I would think that only the US would have to. I believe they have the capability to decieve nations.

Anyway in movies the USA are always the winners, they win everywhere. So it must be true!

I think most think we could use our nuclear weapons on em, but the aliens would already know...they wouldn't even need to fire on us and we would auto destruct >_

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Simple contemporary media marketing to people's interest. That's it. NatGeo channel is largely a joke anyway, so whatever they can do to reel people in, they will do so that they do not go under.

NatGeo used to be pretty cool, when people actually cared about the cool things they did (and still occasionally do that do not get noticed like they used to), but in order to "keep up" they have to change their tune and programming in order to survive.

I judged a lot of their docs for the Peabody awards this year, and the do cool things, just nobody really cares anymore....

This, of course, says more about the population and viewers/readers than it does at NG, and this is a very sad thing.

I used to like NG, for the most part.

What with the "History Channel," now a joke, and all of the other "educational" channels, and even the cool channels (like IFC) selling out, it really is a shame that there is any decent and educational programming.

Reality and mindlessness-Ho!
edit on 19-5-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
reply to post by Phage

That won't work, if Aliens have travelled Millions of light years in a short space of time, which means their technology is to advance for us to even think of, a computer virus at our stage in advance technology won’t have any affect.

My opinion.

Your opinion, sir, is Independence Day impaired. You need to get out more. It helps you to recognize sarcasm and irony.

Psst! It's "effect" Just sayin' :-)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

The media is stupid when it comes to these type of things. When killing an ant hill you don't hire 100,000 people to stomp on every ant. If aliens wanted to destroy us they would send a drone to collect data on everything on earth and the planet its self. They would then figure out an idea on how to get rid of us which didn't involve putting them self's at risk.they would employ technology to change our current atmosphere to their's killing us off in the process and setting the planet up to be seeded by the time they got there. Or they would use some type of weapon that effected the earth as a whole and waited about 100 or maybe a thousand years to come to the planet after the earth repaired itself, They could build a biological weapon that killed only humans and send it to us via asteroid. an alien invasion is retarded
THAT IS SO FUNNY BUT STILL AT THE SAME TIME PROBABLY ENTIRELY ACCURATE.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
someone have a link to the full movie than?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

...But I know for a fact that the ET's have already invaded our Earth...

Please, sir, we beg of you: Just share with us a single, verifiable "fact" you have in your possession. Please? Just one.

What form does this "fact" take? How did you come by it? Where might we review this fact ourselves?

Thank you. Sincerely...
edit on 5/19/2011 by Outrageo because: typo

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

The media is stupid when it comes to these type of things. When killing an ant hill you don't hire 100,000 people to stomp on every ant. If aliens wanted to destroy us they would send a drone to collect data on everything on earth and the planet its self. They would then figure out an idea on how to get rid of us which didn't involve putting them self's at risk.they would employ technology to change our current atmosphere to their's killing us off in the process and setting the planet up to be seeded by the time they got there. Or they would use some type of weapon that effected the earth as a whole and waited about 100 or maybe a thousand years to come to the planet after the earth repaired itself, They could build a biological weapon that killed only humans and send it to us via asteroid. an alien invasion is retarded

The Alien invasion is real and a threat to those who are in power and oppressing the people of the world. The corrupt powers are trying to coerce and mislead the people into thinking that the alien invasion is to destroy the good and humble people and that is Not true. The E.T's are trying to help and guide those who want to fight to be free to do it peacefully without putting the planet into any danger of being destroyed. The only destructive invasion will be the Fake attack by the space crafts of the sadistic power in the government. They are the bad ones who are being dealt with to remove them from power.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

See. Here's what you do
You use a captured alien ship to fly to one of the ships. You then upload a virus to the ship which causes all of the force fields to shut down. You then fire a sidewinder (or maybe an AAMRAM) up that beam thingy in the middle of the ship.

Viola! We win and the dog lives. Ray!

False flag. pfft.
edit on 5/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e4ff36e3350.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastidealist
Shouldn't they focus on the freakin dumb ass humans running the world and how we will survive their insatiable greedy appetite hell bent on destroying anything that gets in their way or interferes with their plans?
Shouldn't they worry about the Earth and anybody that's not a billionaire chances or survival so long as these insane humans are in charge?
If there was an invasion i would much rather be with the aliens on the invading side then protect these billionaires and worthless pieces of crap seems they are taking everything away from you anyway and trying to make everyone a slave to their agenda.
I do honestly hope someone does invade and puts these people on their knees with their heads on a plate.

It sure would be an ironic twist to have your wish come true and have aliens invade and start wiping out all the people you despise and are jealous of, all the people who boil your hate-filled blood, as well as your self.

What a cream of the crop martyr you are, you human hater, you.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

first off, they might use robots since they would be subject to our viruses and bacteria..don't know about
our electronic viruses and solar winds, gravity, electromagnetics etc..I think perhaps the robots would stay
and not return to any mother ships because of contamination issues. ( calculated loss )
IE: look for an alien craft that could theoretically be one of ours given advanced technology.
Conclusion: Either a FALSE FLAG or some form of life NEEDS OUR PLANET for some unknown reason.
If they wanted resources they could just take them while the robot machines stood guard..simple, direct,
wastes less energy and materials. They might even have some form of weapon that would wipe out most
of the carbon based forms of life on earth if what they needed was not human or animal resources for
FOOD or LABOR or experimentation such as in a LAB.
Note all aspects:
How many visible robots do we see?
How long do they hover before acting?
Perhaps we would NEVER see an robots if they attacked with say something similar to a dirty bomb
where life was wiped out but structures were left standing and ores and water remained in place.
There are far too many unknown factors for their attack to not be successful except by the grace of
the creator of the universe.
Perhaps the attack would come in stages..first electromagnetic wiping out most of our electronic devices.
Grandma here is thinking but can't keep up with you young folks when it comes to alien attacks LOL.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teabags

Originally posted by lastidealist

It sure would be an ironic twist to have your wish come true and have aliens invade and start wiping out all the people you despise and are jealous of, all the people who boil your hate-filled blood, as well as your self.

What a cream of the crop martyr you are, you human hater, you.

Wow, do you know me personally or so gifted you can dissect and know a person by a few sentences and if so can you please tell me how you are able to do so and i can learn as well to be so quickly judgmental of others without assuming or being wrong as it would avoid embarrassment the next time i judge someone so quickly.
did i say i hated anyone? sorry but i do not hate anyone as it is a waste of time as well as negative which i refuse to hate or have negativity control my life. Sorry but i'm the one you see holding doors for others and helping when i see someone in need and feeling sorry for those like yourself that look for the negative in words and people and quick to judge.
I believe i said they should worry about the human race surviving the plight of the billionaires and TPTB agenda as millions are dying every day at the hands of these people that are worse for the human race that is happening right now in the present more so than any alien invasion and not wasting time on the scenario of an alien invasion seems TPTB are doing a good job of killing millions of people on their own without the aliens having never need to do so .
And yes it is my opinion that the billionaires and TPTB need to be held accountable and the way they sacrifice humans so easily they in turn need to be sacrificed in the same manner, so is that hate or justice?
Can you have justice without hate? if not then the whole justice system is a facade and actually a system of hate.
Can i please ask where you got your degree in psychology so i can acquire more knowledge of the human psyche in mere seconds and through a few words so i do not take hours, days, years of talking to people to try and know and understand them?
It would be of great help for me to enroll in the same program.
thank you

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ALIEN INVASION, all this is, is holographic tech, i know they have the tech usa and tesla tech., but a full out invasion , not, this is holographic tech at it's best.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
Sorry to break it to some of you guy's...But there is no impending alien invasion on the cards.

Hi TheMaverick, regarding that you find a false flag alien invasion ridiculous and impossible, here is an interesting interview with Dr. Carol Rosin who was asked once by Dr. Werner von Braun to join him at Fairchild Industries to help him create a ban of weapons in space.

I've read and watched the alien disclosure project,but i'm still not buying this whole false flag alien invasion,for example,the logistics involved,and the amount of people of different languages,all singing off the same sheet,i could go on all night,why it would be impossible.

I think they do not need a false flag worldwide alien invasion or simulating even some “Alien attacks” on for instance cities, planes, ships buildings or whatever here and there with some of their [the US] own ARV’s as an excuse to weaponize space with the peoples full permission.
That would be far too devastating to our society.
They need therefore a far less devastating false flag but with the same result.
And they can do that for instance by creating fear amongst the people by showing these kinds of National Geographic films wherein a cast of world-renowned scientists, survival experts and defense experts are telling their views and opinions about it.

Read more: channel.nationalgeographic.com...

Therefore I go along with what the guy in this video say.

We are clearly being setup for this fake Alien invasion that is our new enemy, looks like the terrorists gage is up, now we have the Aliens. They want an excuse to weaponize space.

So it looks to me as if Dr. Werner von Braun could have been right after all.

Geüpload door 5T4RSCREAM144 op 20 mei 2011
National Geographic featuring - "When Aliens Attack" on May 22 7pm.
More proof of the coming fake alien invasion!

More Proof - Don't Believe The Fake Alien Invasion!! –NATGEO

edit on 21/5/11 by spacevisitor because: made some corrections

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
With so many showings of the discovery documentary "When Aliens Attack" on the TV at the moment and how we can prepare to defend ourselves, stay away from coast lines etc, I'm beginning to get a wee bit suspicious that something is up, and then with all this talk about the end of the world, hmmm!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join