It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Geographic promotes alien invasion scenario.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Earth under Alien attack scenario;
Do we really have with our weaponry a chance to survive or counterattack an Alien attack on Earth?
Here is a short but interesting video about such a possibility.
Reading what UFOs are capable of doing during the last decades with our most advanced fighter planes; I am convinced that we are not.

Here is however an older case, but it shows no doubt very clear what they are capeble of.

F-4 Jet Chase over Iran 1976 Date September 18, 1976 Location Tehran, Iran

Summary: One of the best documented UFO-aircraft incidents, when a UFO was observed flying over the restricted airspace of Tehran, Iran.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9541f9cd82c.jpg[/atsimg]

Two U.S.-made F-4 Phantom II jet fighters of the Imperial Iranian Air Force were scrambled, but as the pilots closed in on the target, their communications and weapons systems were suddenly jammed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a17dac701d3.jpg[/atsimg]

The incident was confirmed by high ranking officers of the Iranian Air Force and later documented by several agencies of the U.S. military.

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.ufocasebook.com...

Do I find such a happening a real possibility, no.

National Geographic promotes alien invasion scenario
May 18, 2011

What if an extra-terrestrial force attacked Earth? What might that look like and how will the people of Earth respond? Consulting a cast of world-renowned scientists, survival experts and defense experts, this two-hour special, Alien Invasion explores this frightening scenario. Experts reveal what could motivate alien invaders to attack Earth, and speculate on how the attack might play out — the strategy alien invaders might use and the most effective ways for humans to respond. Well turn to science and history to figure out what works. Well show how humanity can survive this ultimate test

For the video look here.

news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

or here

video.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 19/5/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

edit on 19/5/11 by spacevisitor because: Add a link

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Watched this the other night, 2 hours long though -_-

+1 more 
posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

See. Here's what you do
You use a captured alien ship to fly to one of the ships. You then upload a virus to the ship which causes all of the force fields to shut down. You then fire a sidewinder (or maybe an AAMRAM) up that beam thingy in the middle of the ship.

Viola! We win and the dog lives. Ray!

False flag. pfft.
edit on 5/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

See. Here's what you do
You use a captured alien ship to fly to one of the ships. You then upload a virus to the ship which causes all of the force fields to shut down. You then fire a sidewinder (or maybe an AAMRAM) up that beam thingy in the middle of the ship.

False flag. pfft.
edit on 5/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Long live Randy Quaid!!!

Then Will Smith makes it back safely with a stogey in his mouth.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That won't work, if Aliens have travelled Millions of light years in a short space of time, which means their technology is to advance for us to even think of, a computer virus at our stage in advance technology won’t have any affect.

My opinion.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Really? Are you sure?
Because I saw a movie about it and it worked great.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

This is interesting, but i don't buy the Alien Invasion Scenario.

There is no only a single race that visiting this planet currently, but many races.
They are so powerful that can travel through the stars and they visiting this planet from long long Time.

Why wipe out the human kind right now?

I think that The Peaceful Visitation will be the real scenario.
When they openly will show themselves, we will see not only one Race but Many.
Is better, for all of us, to accept their existance and to learn cooperation.

Interstellar cooperation... S&F.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
they are coming

for blood

not for a war

but for our blood

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

Here they come.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hey what's wrong with the "serious" people of the world.The ones that were making fun of us believers?
Yesterday CDC had an article about "what to do in case of zombie apocalypse"
Now this...

Is something going to happen or they have too much time on their hands and nothing better to do?

BTW OP,thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Personally, if I was to attack Earth, assuming I even think in the same way as humans do, I would not waste resourses by attacking in the manner often portrayed.

I would either, bombard from space, let loose a killer virus and watch as you all die or just asimilate (spelling?) you all without you even realising you are under attack.

Better still, deprive you all of reality TV and watch you die.

Oh and Phage is right because the aliens control there ships with a ZX-81.
edit on 19/5/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Sorry Phage, spelt your handle wrong. My bad.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I know.
I find it a bit annoying that the OP linked to exopolitics and its false flag crap rather than the original source.
channel.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Now how could we defend ourselves if aliens nudged many massive asteroids out of their orbit, and sent them on trajectories to impact Earth?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Haha
Guessing your referring to Independence Day

Never know could work, but i would suggest you go first

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

See. Here's what you do

False flag. pfft.

I forgot that one, and right after that using the old Morse code
to organize a full worldwide attack, right.
So we still could have a chance after all.
Thanks for putting my mind at rest.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Alpal

Really? Are you sure?
Because I saw a movie about it and it worked great.

Don't forget our good old H2O that we can use to burn them, and of course the common cold.

Seriously, IF any extraterrestrial entities reached earth and wanted to annihilate us, 1) we probably won't even know about it, 2) we wouldn't stand a chance.

We could always use our secret weapon...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Nah...here's what you do...break out megaloudspeakers and blast Justin Bieber's music towards them...their heads will immediately explode by the pure vibration of suckage, we win. Yey...
edit on 19-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

The media is stupid when it comes to these type of things. When killing an ant hill you don't hire 100,000 people to stomp on every ant. If aliens wanted to destroy us they would send a drone to collect data on everything on earth and the planet its self. They would then figure out an idea on how to get rid of us which didn't involve putting them self's at risk.they would employ technology to change our current atmosphere to their's killing us off in the process and setting the planet up to be seeded by the time they got there. Or they would use some type of weapon that effected the earth as a whole and waited about 100 or maybe a thousand years to come to the planet after the earth repaired itself, They could build a biological weapon that killed only humans and send it to us via asteroid. an alien invasion is retarded

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

How do you know this ?
:S

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
reply to post by Phage

That won't work, if Aliens have travelled Millions of light years in a short space of time, which means their technology is to advance for us to even think of, a computer virus at our stage in advance technology won’t have any affect.

My opinion.

Well Id just let our lass mess about with one of the terminals in the captured craft. After about an hour she'd have rendered the whole alien system/network unusable.
edit on 19-5-2011 by TimeCrisis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join