It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next False Flag Event - Sears Tower or Madrid Fault Line

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by AngelsOnMyShoulder

"Wednesday, 5/11/11, 11:15 a.m

I'm not gonna say it.

I'm not gonna say it.

I'm not gonna say it.

Go on, say it.
Although 5's a new kid on the block, yet it is an odd number like 9 and 7.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelsOnMyShoulder

The numbers, a palindrome for starters, date AND time, and using the number "11" a lot. 5 has it's own set of meanings. Not really relevant, but curious in a synchronistic way. If you pay attention to such things

Chicago is a "healthy" target for alciada, heartland etc. They have a number of options available, from more jetliners, to justify airport security, to the SA nukes that they have. I'm thinking they're thinking, why only 1 building?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

The cbs chicago link mentions multiple cities...

"The letter inside said, “The Al-Qaeda organization has planted 160 nuclear bombs throughout the U.S. in schools, stadiums, churches, stores, financial institutions and government buildings.” It also said, “This is a suicide mission for us.”

The writer, who claims to be Osama Bin Laden, tells the reader the nukes are remotely controlled. “It was clear the writer wanted to scare me,” said Rizzo, “Yes, it frightened me.” Rizzo was one of eight people in the Chicago area to contact the FBI.

Agencies in Oregon, California, Texas and Florida also got the letter with the Chicago postmark."

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakesback
Can anyone please post a new thread to bring attention to the fact that it appears Russia may have just invaded all 14 of the ex-Soviet countries that include Georgia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, and the Ukraine. It looks like this news will break first thing this morning in the New York Times (please see picture of a folded advance copy of the NYT newspaper dated today with part of the story and headline showing that is linked below):

imageshack.us...

I have just returned to ATS and I haven’t yet posted enough replies for me to post the new thread myself.

Thanks.

either you are incredibly gullible, or you are a fraud.. which is it?
I will not stand for deliberately misrepresenting the truth..
this link here folks, is where this lie originated..
I remember because I made a Ron Paul headline in 2008..
from the same site.. disgusting.. and people will believe this..
www.fodey.com...

edit on 19-5-2011 by pccat because: just because

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Interesting Flood out the Mississippi, Pull a false flag in Chicago and then go up and down the rivers edge Instituting martial law out to both edges of the country from there, sounds logical to me. Also a nice little "gap" in the middle of a war zone never hurts. Divide and conquer anyone?

Was thinking about making a thread on why I believe Chicago is going to be the next city "hit", but just haven't gotten around to it. I should get in gear. Thanks for the inspiration Op. S&F

Trowa
edit on 19/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
When you read all the hype and all the happenings it just seems to me as though they are setting us up for something big. And while I too am leaning towards the Sears Tower (haven't they been telling us every day that AlQuieda is going to seek revenge? I can't rule out the Madrid faultline with all the things going on in Mississipi.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join