It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Automobiles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The fabled 100 mpg. carbeurator did exist.Several models.What it did was further atomize the fuel,for most of it gets unburnt.
This was achieved with virbations,sound,or microwaves.

Why does your car run the same or worse after a tune up? It is the timing belts.Unless you get the factory brand properly installed,the engine will just work against itself.
Properly done,it will run as new.

Water WILL burn. The Germans used in in their engines late in the war.Add a little benzine to water and it is combustable.In fact it runs too hot! Therefore the greatest success was with their benzine submarines,which could outrun a destroyer.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Do you have a link to any of this? I would like to further research it for possible use on my little robot im makeing 9dont wanna use batteries, too weak). A link would be nice, thx.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKillallott
Do you have a link to any of this? I would like to further research it for possible use on my little robot im makeing 9dont wanna use batteries, too weak). A link would be nice, thx.

I can't say much for the validity, but here are some links:
100MPG: www.findarticles.com...
Here is one ofor a 200mpg: www.fortunecity.com...
Unfortunately, I am not able to find anything that I would consider hard evidence such as blueprints, tests performed and the results. I will continue looking though and will update if I find anything.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Okay, here is the debunk on this:
www.mikebrownsolutions.com...
The 100 MPG Carburetor Myth

There have been numerous books and plans written purporting to "reveal the secrets" of the famous "200 mpg carburetor," a device supposedly built in 1935 by Charles Nelson Pogue of Winnipeg, Canada.

As of this writing Mr. Pogue is in a nursing home in Winnipeg, Canada. Several of our customers have visited with him. Each came away with a slightly different story.

Mr. Pogue actually did manufacture a carburetor he titled the "Winnipeg" in the late 1930s; 317 all told. One of our customers had one and claimed it delivered 35 mpg on a Ford Mustang with considerable loss of power; however, he agreed to let us have it for testing and we are still waiting.

There are two problems with the "Pogue principle," which is being touted in high mileage seminars and books all over the country.

The first is that the Pogue carburetor violates the first law of thermodynamics, a commonly accepted scientific postulate that has been with us since 1830.

The law is written as follows: U = q + w

Or, in simple English, if you have chemical energy in a system (U) in its expenditure, it must equal q (heat) plus work (w). That is, if you have 100,000 BTUs in a gallon of fuel in which you then burn the end products�in a system operating at 30% efficiency�you will have 30,000 BTUs of work and 70,000 BTUs of heat.
Would love to have seen it though

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
THx this could prove to be very helpful to me, if i get any results ill tell you

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My sources are channeled communications.harmless stuff like this they do not mind giving out.
The rumoured carbuerator,I have no links,but a mechanic friend of my father's mentione that a few vehicles were made with an experimental attachment,I assume in the 60's (this is in Canada) and a few sold.
They were immediately recalled and replaced with a brand new vehicle without the attachment. One man refused until he was "leaned on".
In a much later job, The mechanic himself confided in a customer that all these models have the same flaw in their frames,meaning cockeyed or the wrong dimensions.But the customer complained to the dealership,and very soon,two goons came to his door advising him to keep his mouth shut.

The timing belts?Ask the dealer for an "original timing belt" not some local manufacturer,and be prepared for a fight!

Now computers.I use Outlook Express,because these other message services are too complicated,keep sending you advertisements, have trouble sending files,and make you change your email address.
To block a sender,simply click Block Sender.No typing required ,for some advertisers have email addresses over 20 characters long,or even hidden ones. Netscape at first wasnt bad,but they kept adding features and bar lines until the screen was only 2 inches across! They used to have a People Finder where you could locate a person by his email address or vise versa ,but that dissapeared. Too bad.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by stgeorge]

top topics

join