It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every time I log, my password doesn't work when I try to log back in.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Every time. If I log out, I have to request a new password in order to log back in. And not only that, but I'll have to request a new password 3 to 5 times before it works. Why?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by riiver

I can not really help you as to the why, but if you are using internet explorer an option should pop up that asks you if you want interent explorer to remember your password for the site. That is what i do and i never have a problem. Just something to consider, I am sure there are much more knowledgable computer people that can and will help you further.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The same thing use to happen to me. The problem I think is that the password given originally is logged with your specific IP address. If say you receive a new password on your work computer and then go home and try to log in with that same password, it won;t work and you'll have to request a new one. That's my guess. After frustrating myself time and time again, I recently found out that the passwords given are meant to be temporary, and you are really suppose to change your given password into your own password lol. After I did that I had no problems.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This happened to me the other day (know I was putting in proper password,and tried it 5 times)
Then I requested a new password, and the screen would just go back to applying for new password.

I just left,and when I came back later on,my original password worked.

I understand how you were feeling.

(Ithought I might have been banned for awhile ,cause I do tend to let my mouth run off in anger at times, but I figured I'd at least get a warning ,if that was to occur)
edit on 19-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join