It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sorry for being paranoid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
with the way situations are in the world, as you can expect, my level of paranoia has raised quite a bit. While i don't necessarily put full credence in the alerts made, i do feel an attack is imminent regardless if the DOH makes an alert or not. Now it could be that these recent events have influence my dreams to this level or maybe not.. I don't know, but i feel i must share this.

Usually when i meditate, i ask for dreams or visions to come to me during the night. whether this is just my imagination, a dream or an actual vision, I do not know and make no claims of being physic, like i said, i have the need to share it, so i'll write it as I saw it.

young man (19 or so) clean shaven, western clothing
leaves an apartment, second floor or higher, he runs down stairs
walks to subway, it's a little chilly, he's wearing a jacket
(it's an outdoor station) i am on the train
I see Coney Island......something.. on a sign, train enters darkness
i'm changing trains, I see the N train coming
i'm on the N train now, I feel anger, i get tense, jittery, i'm alone
people pushing, train crowded, over someone's head i see 23rd Street sign past by
something is happening, confusion, people are screaming, coughing, bodies, screaching brakes of the trains, lights flickering, darkness.

i wake up screaming like a nutcase, woke the whole house, didn't sleep well for the rest of the night. Now according to this dream, i know I am clearly in NYC, the young man, may or may not be the terrorist? i don't know but i felt i saw the events in the dream thru his eyes.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Doubt you are paranoid. Perhaps you had a vision
of something coming ... or perhaps the news is getting
to you and you need a break from it. Go out in the
summer sun and take a swim at the ocean. Relax.

If it keeps up after that ....

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Worldwatcher thanks for sharing your vision with us. I live in New york City and am a little on edge at present. Trying to continue doing the things I normally do but its kind of difficult, so when I read visions like yours I make an effort to just avoid those areas and keep my life as normal as possible.

I am sure you are feeling very similar with all the visions of Miami on the predictions thread. Lets have faith that things will be fine.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I am having some things that are making me feel like something is just around the corner too. I am just afraid for my children. Something is brewing - that is for sure.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Don't feel as if you are alone with your fears. I wouldn't call it paranoia. I could be a vision or it could be a culmination from all the psychological stress we've had to endure (and New Yorkers most of all) with all the threat levels etc.
I had a similar type feeling last Thursday and posted on the board. Like you, I was pretty freaked and felt it "might" be important. And, like you, I thought "Whoa, I'm getting a little bit paranoid here."
For our sakes, I hope your vision was just a manifestation of all the negative energy that's going around. But, you can't discount that it's a valid warning.
I've found that truly valid warnings are often like yours...somewhat subtle and generalized but extremely terrifying. I usually am more likely to discount those that say "The US will be attacked March 3rd at 3 pm EST on the corner of West 32nd and Camelback."
But, that's just my experience with psychic phenom.
I hope you have peaceful dreams and meditations. One big scare, like yours, is enough! I'm sure you were really rattled. I would have been.
joey

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
thanks for the words of assurances everyone, i do appreciate it. I really didn't know what to think of the dream, it was quite vivid and left a lasting impression. I dream often but most dreams never quite make it into the morning waking hours or even into my consciousness, so this like my re-occurring hurricane dream has me of course concern. I really hate this feeling of unsureness and helplessness. I have had that bottom of the pit of your stomach worry since i woke up. another thing that may or may correlate with these pyscho events i am feeling has been the "presence" that is around me, when i am alone. I have always felt things, seen things and know what their intentions are right away, but recently i am sensing something but can't figure it out. I must sound totally nuts right now, but honestly i don't care what anyone really thinks, either some bizarre # is happening and i am picking up on it or i am losing my freakin mind.

btw the way, i shared this dream with my mom, who is still in NY, and she said that Coney Island Avenue in Brooklyn has a large arab/muslim population. She said while the N train didn't run in that area, it originates in Bayside, it does connect with the Q or D lines that do run thru Coney Island Ave and 23rd street is in Manhattan right before the 34th/times square station. She also mentioned to me that she has noticed that the police presence on the subways is usually in Manhattan and around the popular stops like Jay St/Borough Hall, Chambers, Broadway Nassua, 34th and 42nd streets, very rarely does the police presence originate from Brooklyn or the lesser stops. She also noted that early mornings can be chilly in NY and jackets are not that uncommon, since i suggested the time frame for this could be in the fall, so basically this scenario can happen anytime. My mom who is just as spiritual if not more than me, says she won't be taking N train anytime soon. I am praying, meditating, doing everything i am capable of conceiving in hopes that this scenario i've seen doesn't happen ever!!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
k found a map of the trains, cant see coney island for the life of me, but found 23rd, the n does go to lexington, any idea wich way u were going ?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i definitely was leaving or passing Coney Island....something...(i didn't make out the rest of the sign) going into the city.

before the mayhem in my dream happen, i saw (from the guy's perspective) signs of 23rd street, as if we were passing it going up, except now that i think about it, i have feeling that we never made it to the next stop since i woke up before the next stop.

as for Coney Island itself it is in Brooklyn, but there is also a Coney Island Avenue in Brooklyn, so i am not sure if i was coming from Coney Island the last stop for most trains or from Coney Island Avenue????

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
heres the link for the map if you think it will help at all
www.mta.nyc.ny.us...

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
thanks for the link, the only thing it confirms for me is that the N does stop at 23rd street. Now the coney island part is not too clear, i do remember being outdoor on a elevated or outdoors section of the line at the beginning of the dream, then moving into the subway tunnels. from that map, it seems that i could have joined the N trains at several different points.

sorry i can't be of more help, my best recollection of the dream is the one i posted in the beginning of the thread, right now images are fuzzy, but the feeling persists.

new topics

top topics

join