It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: U.S. May Try to Occupy Pakistan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by CayceFan

Well then your name is uberretardo isnt it then? You don't act like you know anything beyond youtube.

I'm not clear on what you are talking about - deflection maybe?

All I said about YouTube was that it was prove positive that bullies due in fact pick on those that fight back (siting the recent viral hit where the bully picked on the wrong kid). Funny how you forgot that it was my mention of YouTube that actually completely destroyed your theory.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

Well then your name is uberretardo isnt it then? You don't act like you know anything beyond youtube.

All I said about YouTube was that it was prove positive that bullies due in fact pick on those that fight back (siting the recent viral hit where the bully picked on the wrong kid). Funny how you forgot that it was my mention of YouTube that actually completely destroyed your theory.

No theory got destroyed, it is proof that bullies pick on weaker people (aka us picking on afghan) and now getting owned over there. US troops are still dying at the hands of IEDs over there. Meaning the bully (usa) picked on the wrong country. You can't understand simple concepts can you?
edit on 19-5-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

we are pussies.

Speaking for yourself!

If your so tough why dont you go invade china or russia. Yes you are a pussy who only picks on weaker people.

I'm starting to get the feeling that you are still in grade school. Really? If I am so tough? When did I say I was tough? I only recall you referring to yourself as a pussy. Just because I say that I am not doesn't mean I am going to invade China. lol. My dad can beat up your dad!

Having said that - as bored as I am, I'm not further partaking in such adolescent dialogue. In reading back through some of these post I want to point out that I have completely embarrassed you, but truth is, you didn't need me at all. Congrats! You're truly a one man/women (no offense ladies) circus!

Take care Scooter!

I was referring to americans as pussies. It is true, we only pick on weaker people, which makes americans pussies. I did not refer to myslef as one. I was talking about americans.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

No theory got destroyed, it is proof that bullies pick on weaker people (aka us picking on afghan) and now getting owned over there. US troops are still dying at the hands of IEDs over there. Meaning the bully (usa) picked on the wrong country. You can't understand simple concepts can you?
edit on 19-5-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

DUH! That's the definition of a bully. That is not what we are discussing. The disagreement is your statement regarding the US being pussies.
So now you are saying that the US did pick on a country that fights back? Make up your mind snip. If you are trying to make the argument that the US is strong - no argument here!
Yes - Destroyed.

Mod Note - Please Review - Courtesy is mandetory

edit on 19/5/2011 by Sauron because: snipped name calling

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I was referring to americans as pussies. It is true, we only pick on weaker people, which makes americans pussies. I did not refer to myslef as one. I was talking about americans.

By your own words - "we only pick on weaker people," this isn't because we are pussies dipsht, it's because the US is the strongest nation militarily speaking so by default all other countries would be weaker.

snip

Mod Note - Please Review - Courtesy is mandetory

edit on 19/5/2011 by Sauron because: name calling snipped

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

By your own words - "we only pick on weaker people," this isn't because we are pussies dipsht, it's because the US is the strongest nation militarily speaking so by default all other countries would be weaker.

Really - you are not worthy of my free time any longer. Just an idiot.

US is the strongest military? Not now it isn't. They are too busy in Lybia, Afghanistan, Iraq. and Pakistan.

How is that strong?

[Mod Edit - Replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To Tab]
edit on 19/5/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Too busy? By whose definition? Yours?

Actually regardless of how you meant it your own statement says it all - Wars in 3/4 countries seems like a show of force to me. If I have a million dollars in 4 different banks I still have a million dollars.
edit on 19-5-2011 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Too busy? By whose definition? Yours?

Actually regardless of how you meant it your own statement says it all - Wars in 3/4 countries seems like a show of force to me. If I have a million dollars in 4 different banks I still have a million dollars.
edit on 19-5-2011 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)

Meanwhile theyre all shooting themselves or being gunned down by SWAT teams when they return from those wars.

Not to mention the deserters.

Very strong.

edit on 19-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Not really strong at all, by the time they return from those wars, they are useless to society.

I have met many people leaving the army, all of em useless, they cant even do the job of a doorman.

edit on 19-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

[Mod Edit Replace unnecessary quote with Reply To Tab]

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

Is that your opinion?

Even if that were true (of course its a ridiculous statement) - Society, we were talking about the military were we not?

[Mod Edit - replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To Tab]

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

Tell me Zookey, who then has the mightiest military and where would you rank the US?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

Not to mention our strength isn't measured by just our enlisted - Our planes, ships, subs, tanks & etc do not return home to society.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It's not about oil... it's about what currency oil is traded in and what countries resist moving to a global currency pegged to the US dollar.

It's always about money, period.

Yes, oil is a commodity, but only in the sense that it produces money for those who possess it.

Oil makes the world go round and consumes every aspect of our lives only because of the money it makes.

If tomorrow, the world was run by water, someone would stake ownership in it and put a price tag on it, and then water would be what makes the world go round.

Follow the money, and you will almost always find the truth in the conspiracy.

~Namaste
edit on 19-5-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: typo

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Very astute Mike.

However, under the current ROE's, the US CAN NOT win!

Every asymetric war that has been won by the attacker has involved civillian causalties that would call for genocide trials today.

The unfortunate truth is that an asymetric enemy is effectively shielded from superior technology, numbers, and even to some extenet logistics and mobility.

Unless you can remove their 'safe' zones, you can't win.

This has nothing to do with America either, no country under the current ROE's/Treaties can win.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I didn't want to post and tried biting my tongue but I just cant help it you are seriously misinformed and it just irks me when your thinking you are right. Like in the other threads we got into a debates when you lacked the significant sources with your outrageous claims and couldn't back up your "facts" while I did with flying colors. When I would call you out on these claims you would submit. Lets see if you can hold up in this thread eh? Your posts do NOT make sense, honestly they really don't.

As other posters brought up, you seem like a troll. No he is not in grade school as another poster said, he has a "degree in physics" as he claims, he met people in DARPA and claims they are not intelligent. Take notice how I used and will use the word "claim" alot.

The Cold War. Even though the US came out victorious without a single shot being fired verses Soviet Russia, we won through the use of strategy. Would either country be called a pussy for not attacking and starting a conflict each other? You can call them pussies all you want, but we are here living a good and rich life because of them being so called "pussies" lol. I could honestly not ask for a better life and glad my country was being a pussy.

You keep bringing up Afghanistan as your prime example, how are we as Americans (so you claim) bullys? We went into Afghanistan because of the terror inflicted on the United States by the plaguing terrorists that have a sanctuary in that country. We go in with other countries on our side to make it easier and safer to defeat an adversary, not because we are scared? You really belive we cannot fight a war by ourselves? We are the strongest and most dynamic military in the world, don't deny that, accept it. America has bros to roll with to curb stomp people if other nations start talking junk.

It would be outright stupid to invade another country right now with nuclear weapons, think those CIA spies in Pakistan taking photos of nuclear facilities are there for the fun of it? Its a safe measure for just incase of a war we would pound the living # out of there stockpiles if they even brought up the idea of using them against our bases. When Raymond Davis got caught we didn't care, our drone strikes kept flying overhead in Pakistan and pinpointing terrorists with drone strikes. Hell we even conducted one of the most high profile secret special op missions to date without telling them, does the US look worried? The ISI is working with the CIA (as they say) to fight the terrorists who have anti-American agendas unlike in Afghanistan where terrorists ran the country. Thats the difference.

Has ANY country invaded another country with a nuclear arsenal? Is every country in this world pussies? China, we stand by Taiwan if they try to be reclaimed by their old motherland and China knows this. That is why they didn't take it back already, China = pussies? Russia = pussies.

Russia attempted to invade Afghanistan in the past with no successful outcome, bullies for attacking a weaker nation? A weak nation pussy bully so to say? Chechnya?

As I say again, your getting "pussies" and strategically sound confused. Please be more rational in your responses and think out your thoughts before you post them.

Good day.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join