It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheeple or Frogs ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If you take a frog and throw it in a pot of boiling water it will try to jump out . But if you put the frogs in a pot with cool water and slowly turn up the heat they will sit there till they are cooked never realizing whats happening. _javascript:icon('
')_javascript:icon('
')_javascript:icon('
')

Come on in the water is fine nice and warm just like a spa !_javascript:icon('
')

www.wthitv.com...

The judges say it's meant to keep the public safe but under the law people are not able to resist whenever police enter their home, even if it's illegally.

Turning up the heat !

www.rawstory.com...

The smell of marijuana smoke and sound of evidence being destroyed is enough reason for police to knock down an apartment door and search the place without a warrant, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled Monday.

I know a Cop who has stated that he dose not care how good a driver is if he follows a car for 8 blocks he can find a probable cause to pull the car over. Could a cop do the same with the above article.

Turning up the heat !

www.koat.com...

These search warrants don’t involve knocking on doors or any type of warning at all. Delayed-notice search warrants, or "sneak-and-peek" warrants, allow federal agents to enter your home without telling you they’ve been there until months later. Upwards of 200 warrants and extensions approved during that same three-year stretch came out of the 10th Circuit Court, which covers a handful of states including New Mexico. The majority of those delayed search warrants aren’t even for terrorism-related cases. According to the U.S. Department of Justice’s figures, the majority of the warrants are for drug cases.

Read more: www.koat.com...

Turning up the heat !

archives.gov...

Amendment IV The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

First you can violate the 4 th if its terrorist . Take my freedoms just keep me safe from terrorist . Then if its drug dealers now any time you want. The political world has vilified drugs so bad that people think that go ahead take my freedoms away just get those pot smokers.

Turning up the heat !

What freedoms have we lost Here are a few
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Turning up the heat !

Attacks on the first amendment

The G20 protests in Pittsburgh a good start
permits to protest

Turning up the heat !

Attacks on the second amendment
Almost too numerous to try to list

Turning up the heat !

Constitution Free Zone
www.aclu.org...
Turning up the heat !

No the water is not boiling those are Jacuzzi jets . Come on in the waters fine. _javascript:icon('
')

We all will just float here in the warm water oblivious to whats going on around us till we are COOKED !

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."--ok I'm sure this quote has been played to death, but hey when it's true...serve our rights on a silver platter...what else could be expected

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

edit on 18-5-2011 by coldkidc because: yt error

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Cops here have already been able to do that. if they smell it it is probable cause to them. Now at my kids school, if one kid is caught with pot blames another student for selling it that student will be searched, property searched and now they will come to the parents home and car to search and see where it came from. If they find nothing then the accused student is innocent. Guilty until proven innocent in the USA.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yesitisnoitsnot

I thought about adding that .

But forgot to when writing it it is a very good quote and so very true we are exchanging freedom for safety all the time these days

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

I liked that Youtube

Thinking along the same line .

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

I remember I bought an herbal cigarette on a lark once. What I didn't realize is that it was going to smell EXACTLY like pot smoke! I still laugh thinking about the first time I lit it up in a bar and people kept staring at our table....it was too funny....Well I guess now I can't ever smoke one of those cigarettes in my own home (not that I was really planning on it...it kinda tasted nasty)...Not only that but I've seen 'hemp' incense before which also smells like pot...Guess no one can burn that....and what about LEGAL pot smokers? Seeing as how quite a few states have laws allowing it for sick individuals, I guess they are all now are subject to being searched whenever cops smell it through a door. What do they have to do? Post the doctor prescription on their front door? (even if that was an option....I don't think I'd want every stranger in the neighborhood knowing I had a stash of medical grade marijuana in my house.
edit on 18-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I forgot a sentence I meant to write.....probably because IM STONED...or at least I'm sure thats what the cops will suggest they assumed when they bust down my door!!.

edit on 18-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: .

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Yep, YP drives some good points.
I especially like his cooking videos.
So, Free men and women...
Do these incursions on our freedoms give us probable cause?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Funny

I know a guy who has a Japanese maple tree as a indoor potted plant the leaves look very similar to pot and he has had more than one visit by the cops about his house plant .

this looks close

japanesemaplesandconifers.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yes we have probable cause to believe our constitution is getting flushed down the toilet.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Most people, just want to be comfortable. Provide just enough comfort, for just enough people, and there is no fighting it. It would take some sort of huge revolt to turn the ship around now. Not going to happen, without some big disaster or some other huge event. Ultimately, the future for mankind is... not liberty and freedom. Sad but that's what i see when think of the future and combine it with ever increasing technology and the ultimate ability for those in power to use it to control us little peons.

So you know, "they" are certainly not going to turn up the heat fast enough most to notice but us "kooks".

The ultimate future for humanity is either, destruction or enslavement. And everyone is either, making it happen, or letting it happen.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75

Most People I talk to about these things say they are too busy paying bills keeping the job to worry about that stuff . And dont want to look into it they are too stressed with life as it is.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
My Question is where are the concerned, community minded constitutional lawyers.

Why is there no massive Class Action?

"The People Vs The Federal Government"

Who is responsible to ensure bills before congress are constitutionally valid?

Or is it because the Government picks who runs the Supreme Court?

Once a bill passes that allows police to enter your home to ensure your weapons are 'secured safely',
they will come in to 'check', and take them.
And then all those mouthy "you will only take my gun from my cold dead hand" Johnny Reb's are going to be standing on their porch thinking "what the hell just happened"

edit on 19-5-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: spelling - dang 'W' key

new topics

top topics

join