It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posthumous Osama Bin Laden Audio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
"CAIRO/WASHINGTON: Al-Qaida's media arm released in full a posthumous full audio message from Osama bin Laden in which he speaks on the wave of Arab protests sweeping the Mideast and North Africa in recent months, a US monitoring group said Wednesday.

In the audio, the former al-Qaida leader, who was killed in a US raid on May 2 in Pakistan, praised revolutions sweeping the Arab world, and expressed joy at the victory of uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia.

As-Sahab released the audio speech in a 12-minute, 37-second video posted on jihadist forums on May 18, 2011, "addressing Muslims", SITE Intelligence reported."

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

I didn't see this in my search. Thought I should throw this out there. Interesting development.

They say they will translate it soon... Wish I knew how soon.

edit on 18-5-2011 by UnaChispa because: No reason

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Question for all:
How is it that Usama was a billionaire but he couldn't afford a camcorder and forced to use 80's technology and now is on his way of having more posthumous tapes than Tupac?
Wake up number 37.

Another Question: What's born everyday?

Answer:

edit on 18-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Another sucka?

Second
edit on 18-5-2011 by coldkidc because: Added a second 'cause 1 just isn't polite enough

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Excellent questions.
My biggest problem is I do not speak the language he speaks so I would not know anything other than what I'm told.
And even with that I would still be unsure.
So I must write off any video other than ones in English as heresay.
Kind of happily ignorant on this front.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

I seriously thought it was US who created Al-Qaeda, by first naming a group of fighters Al-Qaeda (which they themselves never used), then labeling Osama as their leader, which Osama never claimed to be? The confusion continues.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
We do have a disadvantage because we don't know the language or culture. I am bilingual (to a certain extent) and I get mad every time I notice english subtitles to be a little off. It is difficult to translate languages. The slightest mistake can throw off the entire message.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

It's in french, but he says "Congratulations on your victories, said bin Laden. I pray that Allah grants His mercy to your martyrs, heals your wounded, and liberates your prisoners. "
He's talking about the arabs revolution.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Javel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Here is an English version as reported by BBC News

Video has some of Bin Ladens Audio, but not the entire message

Sorry, not sure how to embed a video clip from the BBC News page

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Watching CNN day before yesterday, May 18th, where whichever jack-ass was reporting claimed that the posthumous video was MADE in April or EARLY May of this year. He said it twice even, so I know I wasn't hearing things. It wasn't one of their star reporters that said this, as I didn't recognize him, but he was sitting behind the CNN desk reporting news, allegedly.
Excuse me? Osama made the video AFTER he was killed? It was claimed to have been in the gigantic stockpile (allegedly) of information picked up by the Navy Seals. So, not only are we to believe that Osama might have made the video after he was murdered (again, allegedly), but it might have been made AFTER the evidence was confiscated by the US soldiers on May first. Why would someone place an obviously incorrect timeline on a tele-prompter? My guess is so the announcement would seem relevant and 'fresh' in our minds, as it pertains to him praising the various Arab uprisings.

new topics

top topics

join