It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For My Team

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hi guys it is TMA here I'm on and off on crazy adventures you know us night travelers

Ok well I am here looking for some people that might have traveled with me. So bare with me please and hope I will find some answers very soon.

I am not sure where to post this thread but I can assure you that they would be strolling around in the weapons corner of the forum

This is one of the missions that took place which I can remember to a full extent. The thing is I can tell the difference when its just a dream and when it is in fact a trip.

As I woke up tied up in a chair I over heard 2 people speaking they looked military based not sure who they are NSA,CIA,FSB or KGB well anyway that does not matter.

After shortly falling back and braking the chair I broke free one of the guards tried to go for a punch so I grabbed his hand reversed and snapped his hand to bits. Then pulled out his gun and shot the second guard in the shoulder, I then got out of the room and started looking for an exit. As I was strolling through the building I saw several laboratories full of weapons energy base and a whole lot more also even a few kill bots were seen as well.
There was this symbol on all the laboratory doors I am bad at drawing so please bare with me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b18ca96b30f.jpg[/atsimg]

Shortly after making my way out I ended up on a platform where I was met by a team of 4- 5 people one of them called me a Lieutenant or a Sargent I'm not sure but I know he was a Sargent. Anyway they said that we need to secure the package that is when they pointed to a watch tower roughly 5 levels higher. All the buildings were inter connected with different platforms. As we got to the top we secured the package and got out of there in no time.

This is just simply some details regarding what took place the rest I rather not talk about.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Also How would one know if they are working for the Black Ops or was it Psy Ops ??

I mean are there any ways to test it?

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Odd post, the symbol looks like that of Elder Scrolls IV but thats the best i got. so this really happened?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I really have no idea what you are talking about. From what I gather, you do believe? that you are a covert agent, and you are recovering pieces of a memory...? Or was this a dream? If that is the case, I can't imagine this being in the weapons section. I'm not even sure what I think, but I know this didn't take place irl.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Yes I actually woke up with bruises after the interrogation which was quiet intense. I am looking through several other cases and considering that it might be a possibility that I am working for them.

Which is why I am trying to find answers.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well I'd wager you aren't a Sergeant, since you spelled it "Sargent". I'd also wager you have an overactive imagination. I have to agree with the other poster. Your symbol does bear a resemblance to the Elder Scrolls logo. Could be you had a very realistic dream, but I don't think you're anything Ops, whether they be Black or Psychological. You can get wounds from dream accounts, that are brought about psychically. Think stigmata.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
ill entertain this.

you probably would not know, your current personality wouldnt that is, as you would have a second(or more) induced persona in you that would only respond to the right triggers, and any events that personality experience would be specific to that persona only.

plus, its not like you would not get washed and reprogramed after each mission, black ops agents carry too much valuable intel imbeded in their psyches to walk around freely like that, they would wipe your memory clean and program some ficcional event in your mind.

wich is kind of the point of this thread right? false induced memories.

plus you are talking about sleeper agents and manchurian candidates, not black ops operatives.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I know what you are implying but I do have repressed memories that show up at times. For example I knew what to do in a fight while using techniques that are usually taught by the military which is odd. Because I never been to the military or studied or seen their combat training.

Another thing is that I can shoot and do things that I never learned to do before as well and this is in real life.

That is why this is very odd for me and the reason why I am trying to find answers.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

It's obvious a symbol of one of the Alphabet agencies.

Could be from any one of these

CIA-KGB-FBI-DVD-VHS-RCA-BMW or even the dreaded PTA

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Actually I do get quiet a few wipes on and off parts that I am not allowed to remember for some reason, I can only remember bits by bits which is why such little first post. When I try to access the rest of the information I usually get a headache or a strong feeling to back the hell off.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

What is the Elder Scroll??

Sorry I am not the gaming kind.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

No no I actually believe this has to do with a side agency not quiet sure which one but definitely energy based weapons and biological development units.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Ok well I am here looking for some people that might have traveled with me. So bare with me please and hope I will find some answers very soon.

WTF..?

You know, this place is still reverberating from an ex member that threw out the same crap...

If you truly find this site a unique place to go, you wouldn't post this kind a fodder...

Apparently some members decided to entertain your OP, but I'd say they dropped the ball as well...

Weak sauce.

edit on 18-5-2011 by facelift because: crap to fodder

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just be careful you are not allowing your imagination to get the better of you. Keep a dream diary, document everything you can remember, then make a list of possible explanations, including things that happened that day that would make you have dreams like that. Also, remember claiming to be Special Forces can actually get you into a whole heap of trouble. In fact there is a man just recently profiled on AP who is a former Navy Seal and is actually hunting down those claiming to be one who are not. To quote, "With all the hysteria over recent event's many people are coming out of the wood work claiming to be navy seals, We earn that right it is not just given..." That's paraphrasing but you get the point. If you where Special Forces you would know and there would be hard proof to the account, even if you were as secret as say Delta or other deep darks. They do not just wipe your memory clean and you go about your life. Tell that to the many SF who are suffering through PTSD and other mental issues from what they have been through in Walter Reed and other medical facilities around the country.

Edit to add this site which documents those cases of fakes, veriseal.org...
edit on 5/18/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

No history of mental conditions in my family or me having one already checked that for a fact. But heck I am not even sure what is going on my self it is all over the place. As if like a secret part of your life is starting to float up to the surface. Also thanks for the advice and I do keep a diary handy but so far no possible things done through out the day that would cause this. Which is why I am wondering about trying to find answers.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Guys I am not here to make mockery of anyone or anything I am just searching for answers just like many of you that is all.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I know what you are implying but I do have repressed memories that show up at times. For example I knew what to do in a fight while using techniques that are usually taught by the military which is odd. Because I never been to the military or studied or seen their combat training.

Another thing is that I can shoot and do things that I never learned to do before as well and this is in real life.

That is why this is very odd for me and the reason why I am trying to find answers.

Kind Regards

TMA

Guys before you go all crazy about this story I just wanna say this seems like a clear indication of what is wrong with our youth today. They watch to many movies or they come here and instead of realizing we are all just trying to figure things out they are actually starting to believe some crazy stuff.......I for one am aconcerned citizen! Seriously.....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

I am for one concerned as well to the share fact that many kids are grabbed off the street and have their organs harvested or worse. Who would not be concerned about that or the fact that babies are skinned alive in some rituals around the world. Surely there are more concerned things to be worried about.
Or the share fact that humans are so quick to judge one another that is the concerning bit,

God I just find humanity so funny they judge one another so quickly.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

I see you are a 9/11 theorist I take it

Class C Thermal Weapon was used during the attack.

Also Americans are too quick to celebrate the death of Osama the share fact that they captured just another twin and do not wish to come out with the intel regarding the serious situation of how badly they messed up.

Plus do you know of a building which looks kinda square and white I'm just not sure if its CIA or FBI building?

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

and what does all that have to do with your thread?

the only thing clear here is you actually should not believe everything you read.
and did you just separate yourself from the rest of us, the rest of us being humanity.
let me guess, you had some sort of genetic enhancement aswell..

im done paying attention to this, could have been fun if you stayed in your own topic and said more funny stuff.

but this is where i spit the hook out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join