It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO over UK. (again?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Take a look; I don't know if it's a fake or not. It looks pretty real, and I didn't see it posted on here, but if it has, please feel free to remove.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
One minute of kite action.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't know cause I not an expert, but it looks like every time the video blinks then it's like there are squares particularly where the UFO is. Or I might just be tripping

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
nice video. i have no idea if it is fake or not, i hope it isnt

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Garbage bag balloons are cheap and fun to make

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Its obviously mary poppins

2nd

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think the dog-headed vulture guy got it right. Without even seeing his post, I watched the video and thought... Balloon.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I think it is a balloon but it makes me think of that story on UFO casebook the other day where a 17 year old kid swears he saw some kind of globular stealth aircraft in England.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mjleonid12

Too bad you didn't have a 111 Gigapixel Camera!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Don't know what that is in the film, but the people recording it don't sound very excited. Why does the film just cut off when the craft is still visible in the sky? First thoughts I had was some kind of hand glider craft...........Interesting though.............nice shape.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yep its a balloon. Was used for lower atmospheric studies by the University of Southampton, and fooled many of us until someone in the area mentioned this Balloon has been used extensively for research back in 2008.

Even this video is in the same area as the first along the M3 heading South.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
So the first link I click today takes me to a clip of a known balloon sighting that was uploaded in 2009.
Not a good start

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mjleonid12
Take a look; I don't know if it's a fake or not. It looks pretty real, and I didn't see it posted on here, but if it has, please feel free to remove.

it appears that it was looking for something, or someone. But why is the question, who or what as well, but mostly why.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

how do we know this film was shot in Hampshire?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

Nope....not trippin....it was the first thing I noticed....fake.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Garbage bag balloons are cheap and fun to make

At that distance, it would be way smaller when filmed, though. I don't know, it could be some type of balloon but I am not sure.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420
reply to post by mjleonid12

Too bad you didn't have a 111 Gigapixel Camera!

Uhm, there no such thing as 111 gigapixel camera. That image was made by taking many photos with a high quality camera. But not one shot..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjleonid12

This video posted and discussed in 2009. Here is the thread, be sure to check the explanation
by DrHammondStoat with actual photo of the balloon. Go here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The original video uploaded by EVERYONEDIES2012 on June 30, 2008 under the title:
UFO footage - Triangle UFO - Southampton UK - June 2008

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ignoring this video, there have been numerous sightings of "pyramid" shaped UFOs over the USA and the UK for the past 30 years.

Now, that video seems fake to me BUT I think the Pyramid UFOs are a real phenomenon. Mainly for the fact they aren't UFOs but TR - 3Bs; a triangular shaped HUMAN made craft using reverse engineered technology. It's capabilities are quite extreme. They can hit mach 9 in less than second and are run by a very very powerful nuclear powered electromagnetic engine of some description that can reduce the effects of Gravity and G-force by something like 89%?

I can't remember the details.

So. It's either fake or a TR-3B.

UFOs, if they exist, would not be stupid enough to be caught hovering over a populated city. Honestly. If they have ships capable of reaching us, then they would have observed us for quite some time. Floating over our cities is clearly not the way to go.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well after reading all i could on the subject (including the original russian analysis), and watching all the vids i can safely give my constructive opinion. Before that though i have to mention that the "this is fake", "obviously CGI", "oh its a balloon or kite" arguments are even worse than the people believing blindly that this is in fact an UFO. What happened to constructive, and based opinions, because at the end of the day this is all that i can be... opinion. Even the original "debunking" didn't say it was at all fake, the person who posted links to read the original analysis obviously can't read or just skimmed the text, nowhere on that analysis did the analysers scream fake.

Personally i find it hard to believe but not because i can prove it is or isn't fake, i just find it hard to believe because of the sheer magnitude of the thing. Now i've watched all the debunking vids and analysis vids on this and both that say it is and isn't have relatively valid reasons to say what they do, this just leads to conclude that it is an open subject. With governments speeding up their disclosure programs, and sighting being more numerous now-a-days i look at this stuff with an open mind. As with anything people need to be open minded, 90% of every physical truth is a theory derived from a hypothesis, now if you think that hypothesis comes from hypothetical, what does this tell you? They come up with a hypothetical law, this hypothesis gets a lot of followers in the scientific community, then it is promoted to theory. Again this is all foggy, because the assumption that turned it into a theory might not even be valid. This all to say that whether you believe is just as justified, than if you don't. Because the conclusions on both sides of the fence are just as foggy.
edit on 3-6-2011 by kherberos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join