It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass. Bill Would Require Divorcing Parents to Obtain Judge’s Approval for Sex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yep, you read that right. Unfrigginbelievable.

The Massachusetts legislature is conducting hearings Wednesday on a bill that would bar divorcing couples with children from carrying on a sexual relationship while in their own home.

The bill would prevent parents from "conducting a dating or sexual relationship within the home" until the divorce is final.

Although seemingly written to spare children the pain of seeing their parents become involved with other people, the bill's language is so broad it can easily be interpreted as forbidding sex entirely.

Parents that wish to have sex would need to get a judge's approval.

State Sen. Richard Ross sponsored the bill on behalf of his constituent Wrentham Selectman Robert Leclair.

www.rawstory.com...

I swear, the government is not going to be satisfied until they have 1000 cameras and microphones in each and every home in Amerika. They are shoving their noses in every micro aspect of our lives, to the point of insanity.

Although the bill will likely go nowhere, as stated in the article, the mere fact that an elected official is trying to do this is just beyond belief. Well, believe it. You elected them.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Humanity going backwards, back into the dark ages. Dark ages with modern technology, thats even scarier. At least back then sneaky sex could be hidden!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have three word for this W...T....F...

On that note I'd never have to have a divorce since I am not married, and thank God nobody recognizes common law anymore!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
that is a freakin stupid idea.
also
how would they know what was going on inside the home?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by igotttaknow

just gives an ex an idea he/she can creep around your house taking pics on a cell phone. or some aholio to put thier kids to testify against another parent. im sure alot of stupidity will come from stupid laws.

top topics

join