It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem~Trails Causing intese Allergies???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have had allergies most of my life during spring time, but This year I have really noticed how many "chem trails" I have seen around the valley I live in. And this year my allergies have been Horrible! I don't ever remember getting allergies like this. Its all in the Nose, and not in the eyes, which is really weird for me. Just a thought.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Since I really cant seem to find a clear answer on chemtrails of course I could be completely wrong but I think they can really mess with you...maybe thats part of the purpose. A while ago they were really bad here. It was horrible. For about a week every morning when I went to work (7:30) they were already started and making huge grids thats seemed to go on forever. I noticed most of this week there were no clouds besides chemtrails. I would was outside and think "oh its such a beautiful day clear skies....oh nevermind CHEMTRAILS" They were all over the place. I've always known about chemtrails but I never noticed them that bad. I couldnt believe how much. They did it all day for about a week.
Anyway...during that week I had stuffy nose and coughing. It wasnt terrible but I never ever ever get sick. I havent been to the doctor in so long I really cant remember, I never have had the flu or anything. Also I got pink eye, which I have never had and still don't how I got it.
So yes maybe this could be because of chemtrails...but I could be completely wrong. Until I can prve it its just a coincidence. Its more frustrating to me because you cant really know until we really know what these things really are!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
the local news is saying this is the worst allergy season on record for decades has alot to do with eradic weather patterns as of late climate change IMO im having ichy eyes really bad this year and i have never had those just the nose problems till this year just the opposite of you i take it

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Don't know where you live, but most area's are having record setting Pollen and Spore counts. It's been all over the news. You must have missed it? Same up here as we had an early warm spell.

Most communities have a place on the internet where you can see the pollen counts. You checked them?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alwaysobserving

pink eye comes from rubbing ur nose when stuffy and touching your eye most times. Just a heads up on why u should wash ur hands after u blow ur nose.

edit on 18-5-2011 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
the chem trail from what i understand are aluminium particals and aluminium is hypo allergenic from what i understand so i dont think that is causing it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
In the 3 years i have been with my girlfriend she has never been sick more than 2 days for flu, stomach bug, or common cold. And this year kicked her a$$. She went through two Albuterol inhalers in 2 weeks, and the last time she asthma problems is when she was 10 years old. Shes 22 now. This sickness has lasted so far 4 weeks. Its hard for her to breath, like a pneumonia build up her lungs, but doctors said yesterday its just allergies. But it never reached me despite sleeping next to her. Until yesterday when i woke up and it felt like I clubbed to near death. Aches, pains and shallow breathing. For the record I work in food warehouse much like C & S wholesale, but everything is covered in what looks like ash. More or less a black dust that I inhale on a daily basis. And everyday cleaning out my nose of black boogers. So im used to anti-allergy meds, but I have been feeling "off" the last few days. And started exhibiting the the first stages of what she was dealing with. So yea something is up.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What ever it is---- has been giving my COPD fits! Two weeks ago I had to go to the emergency room, was treated and sent home..... and last week spent 4 days in the hospital. Even my husband who rarely gets respiratory problems has been coughing a bit at night. The last five months have been more difficult than the last two years! I'm beginning to wonder if something isn't " in the air"

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
go to clifford carnicom and see what chem-spraying with alumunum and barrium are doing to peoples health.
Dont listen to shills or dis-info agents telling you your crazy-just go check out aircrap.org, the health effects are building up the longer they spray??
Always ask a shill or dis-info agent to show you a picture of a chem trail in any outside picture before
1990!! they cant because they didnt spray before then.
i SEE CHEM-TRAILS IN EVERY MOVIE OR TV SHOW WITH OUTDOOR LOCATION SHOOT
Last summers koo-laid comercial was full of them in the sky
The opening credits of the tv show Pawn Stars has chem trails in sky over their shop!!
Look up people,watch when they spray
Watch as they spray for days then dissapear as they let you have some real blue skies, then come back and spray again!!!
Watch them feed a storm front
LOOK UP PEOPLE

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Don't have to look up. I look down upon the hood of my car and there are lots of "pollen dust" of yellow and/or orange on it. So, yeah, could be allergy season mixed in with chemtrails.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
pawnstars episode i live in vegas they were spraying us every thursday and some sundays for long time ,but in last month have changed it up a bit ,but i agree find myself gasping for air alot anymore. non smoker

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
They’ll only affect your allergies if your allergic to water vapor or normal carbon fuel exhaust.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm sicker than a dog right now. its built up for almost 3 months now until i damn near got pneumonia. I have found that if i stay inside I'm fine but at the moment i go outside for any length of time i start having out of body experiences, especially on warm muggy or humid days when the barometric pressure goes up. i have no clue what it is or whats causing it but even friends of mine are sick as well and claim they can taste metal and cannot get the taste out of their mouths. now i'm sick but i'm not tasting any metal, so i have no clue what that is about?, but all our symptoms seems to be closely related.
I know whatever it is , is weakening my immune system, and i seriously doubt that mother nature is the culprit

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Always ask a shill or dis-info agent to show you a picture of a chem trail in any outside picture before 1990!! they cant because they didnt spray before then.

I propose that you are the one spreading disinfo....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I read an article a while back about how a lot of people develop chemical allergies due to initially having pollen allergies. I read that many airborne chemicals and pollutants can bind or contaminate airborne pollen particles, so when a person breaths in pollen the reaction is much more severe due to the chemical contamination of the pollen particle itself. I will try to find that article and post it if anyone is interested (or you can try to google it).

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

When I get a sinus infection I get a metallic taste in my mouth, nothing to do with what I'm breathing outside.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Always ask a shill or dis-info agent to show you a picture of a chem trail in any outside picture before 1990!! they cant because they didnt spray before then.

Rent the movie Patton, I believe its on the “On Demand” for most cable companies frequently, and its also on netflix if you have access to any of those. About half way through this movie, which was filmed in 1970, there is a scene with Patton directing traffic. You will clearly see a “Chem/Contrail’ that persists throughout the entire scene. You should note that the scene, which involved moving convoys of vehicles, was not shot in a matter of minutes like it appears in the movie, but rather would have taken hours to complete. The trail persists throughout the entire scene.

There are lots of other old movies that also clearly show persistent contrails in them as well, including many old westerns.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I had a metallic taste (and smell) once for over a week and I thought was going crazy and finally realized (on my own) that certain perfumes/colognes and household chemicals were causing it. Once I started avoiding those items - the metallic taste and smell went away. Some people also get a metallic taste due to medication and food allergies. A metallic taste is considered by most doctors to be an allergic reaction/symptom, although uncommon.

edit on 19-5-2011 by matito because: edit text

top topics

join