It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they're busy over atlanta right now...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by factbandit

......and they have been spraying at night here.

Did you not realize that passenger and cargo jet traffic fly at night???

You don't think all airlines shut down, when the Sun sets??

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbandit
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I belong to a private Chemtrail forum on FB. I live in Georgia, and they have been spraying at night here. I also have confirmation of spraying at night in Texas. What's worse is that if you check the skies early in the a.m., around day break, you will notice some black or dark brown chemtrails. These dark chemtrails have us all stumped, and of course they are extremely hard to video or photograph, as they stop spraying as the sun begins to come up. If anyone else has seen these please try and get a video or photo. Thanks so much!

Get a setup like this - www.skystef.be...

And you'll be able to take night time and sunrise/sunset shots of a/c up to 200+ km away like these - www.skystef.be...

Fact Bandit

Yeah.....I can believe the moniker...there's certainly a theft of facts going on

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Mr Weedwacker can I ask, what do you really know about geo-engineering?
You seem very fond of replying to every thread releated to it yet all I see is someone
who get's paid to troll on threads about geo-engineering conspiracy theorys.

And your threads are no relevance to conspiracy theorys but off-topic general chit chat.
I guess the money's getting to the head these days, cash for brains.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99

Mr Weedwacker can I ask, what do you really know about geo-engineering?
You seem very fond of replying to every thread releated to it yet all I see is someone

Got any actual evidence to support that theory?

And your threads are no relevance to conspiracy theorys but off-topic general chit chat.
I guess the money's getting to the head these days, cash for brains.

Actually if you "follow the money" it looks much more like the chemtrail hoax is making it, and helping the coal industry avoid the consequences of its pollution - www.abovetopsecret.com...

How does it feel to think that maybe your proselytizing helps allow "big coal" to continue to pump billions of tons of crap into the environment?

edit on 30-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

I know a great deal about the THEORY of geo-engineering....from reading all the links that "chem"-trail believers source, online. THEY (irrational *believers*) do not comprehend those same links, however. They seem to miss (or intentionally "not notice" ALL the references to the future tense, of geo-engineering.

"possible"...."proposed"...."future"....."plausible".......words like that.

Many, many of these same sources also take pains to write about "caution", RE: any future attempts. As I've always said, these sorts of activities, when/IF they are implemented, will be highly controversial, very expensive, and involve Multi-National cooperation. And, will be very, very public.

....all I see is someone

That is just too, too funny. I do other things, and can multi-task....and, am attracted to ATS just to beat back the waves and waves, virtual FLOODS of ignorance, I see almost daily, here. Retired, dontcha-know?

Nearly 40 years (so far) experience flying airplanes, of many types....included 23 at a major U.S. airline, in "big jets"...... so, yeah.....I tend to have a bit of knowledge on this, and many other topics.

Oh, and to get paid to so what I do anyway, here on ATS? Would be golden, to augment income. Always looking for ways to make more, without having to expend too much effort.
Can you hook me up???

(PS....funny, the veiled accusations against little 'ole 'moi'......? I could mention how highly, highly suspicious I usually am, when I see a member's mini-profile colors and text so difficult to read......)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
May i ask any of you believers a question..............

What are "they" trying to achieve.

I am not a believer, but wonder what you think they are trying to do to us.

thnx

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Come on.............. I know you are all jumping to answer me..

one reason only please

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
As usual ,when i aska sensible question of the chemmy community, i never get an
answer.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Hmmm.

Rigel4?

By not specifically referring to any one in particular you are able to avoid most posts like this one (I am posting now) yet bump this old thread to near the top of the Geo-engineering forum.

When this thread was posted, (The 18th), it was happening then (the so-called spraying). So why are you asking this now and to whom are you directing the question?

Thank you.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I am offering all "Chemmies" the opportunity, again , to answer a very basic
question.
Since you seem to have an Interest , perhaps you could answer the question on behalf of the
believers.

I have asked a few questions of the believers , and have not as yet been answered by anyone.

so i take the view , they can't answer.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Just to clarify, lest it spiral out of control....your term for "exhaust" is really referring to the H2O particles....in other words, the same icy particles that make up every cirrus cloud you have ever seen. For, indeed....a contrail is no different from a cirrus cloud....except, for the way they are generated and their initial shape. They are 'artificially' produced, of course....no question about it. But it is merely a consequence of our love of flying, and rapid air travel convenience.

So Weeder, I'm not to convinced on either side of this issue. Just to make sure, in short , what you're saying here is that planes are making cirrus clouds.?

Rigel4
I'm not a believer as I said I'm split on this issue because of somethings that don't add up for me.
I could suppose an answer for you. I guess for pity's sake.
The answer is: ding
Because it effects our weather?

edit on 31-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Your comment about Chemtrails affecting the weather is moot. Cloud seeding is not what is Inferred
by the vast mafority of the believers. So as yet I still don't have an aswer as to what is the reason that
alleged spraying is taking place.

I also asked a question several weeks ago that went un answered.

If these planes are not All American, then why would the American goverment allow foreign aircraft
to spray chemicals in their airspace.

I also suggested they use powerful binocluers to spot the logo on these same planes that are allegedly
spraying.

As usual i didn't get an answer.

So perhaps you could answer me on behalf of the believers.

edit on 31-5-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Again,
As usual i don't get an answer.........Lame

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by randyvs

Your comment about Chemtrails affecting the weather is moot. Cloud seeding is not what is Inferred
by the vast mafority of the believers. So as yet I still don't have an aswer as to what is the reason that
alleged spraying is taking place.

I also asked a question several weeks ago that went un answered.

If these planes are not All American, then why would the American goverment allow foreign aircraft
to spray chemicals in their airspace.

I also suggested they use powerful binocluers to spot the logo on these same planes that are allegedly
spraying.

As usual i didn't get an answer.

So perhaps you could answer me on behalf of the believers.

edit on 31-5-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

IDK I can kind a see right off why no ones answering you. I gave you an answer and you called it moot and decided it was a comment. So I think I'm done answering you as well.
But please continue to whine about no one answering you.
Bound to be another sucker like me come along.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join