It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they're busy over atlanta right now...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
ok. the clouds in atlanta for the past week have been weird...to say the least. they've all seemed circular (from the ground up) and all over the place. they've been chemtrailing at night lately but tonight...tonight they are out in full effect.

so come on debunkers. reproduce your menu of replies.

but for those of us who know...man oh man...they're laying them heavy right now. also...they seem to be flying higher than usual (i've noticed this a lot lately in fact). high in the sky. hard to hear. hard to see (plus very few actually look up at the sky at night). yeah...perfect time. what are they up to???

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone else is experiencing these flyovers in as much intensity as you are tonight? It would be interesting to find out

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Find your location (Atlanta area) on this map of contrail formation forecasts:

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

Take your time to study, and learn. You have been offered the tools, by my recollection, countless times already.

DO you choose not to improve your understanding of the science??

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

When the weather is right, jets leave exhaust trails in the sky. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I agree the exhust may not be good for you or the ecosystem, but what and why would THEY be spraying you with? Don't you think with "all that spraying", we would be dead by now?
edit on 18-5-2011 by spikester because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spikester

Just to clarify, lest it spiral out of control....your term for "exhaust" is really referring to the H2O particles....in other words, the same icy particles that make up every cirrus cloud you have ever seen. For, indeed....a contrail is no different from a cirrus cloud....except, for the way they are generated and their initial shape. They are 'artificially' produced, of course....no question about it. But it is merely a consequence of our love of flying, and rapid air travel convenience.

Nothing more, nothing less than that........

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here's the MODIS page for satellite photos of the area around Atlanta Georgia for this year - click on any date to see 2 shots for that day from the AQUA and TERRA satellites.

rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...

there's been cloud over Atlanta for several days.

It's called "weather".

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
ok. the clouds in atlanta for the past week have been weird...to say the least. they've all seemed circular (from the ground up) and all over the place. they've been chemtrailing at night lately but tonight...tonight they are out in full effect.

so come on debunkers. reproduce your menu of replies.

THEY TEST THE SOIL AND WATER EVERY SINGLE STINKING DAY! And these chemicals are NOT FOUND!

Where do they go? Are they magically disappearing? You can't spray for hours and there is no evidence the following day!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
what are they up to???

They're climbin' through your window.
Snatchin' your people up.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Being around downtown ATL, I haven't seen nothing unusual lately. I did notice a plane fly over today, and the contrail was a little longer than usual, but nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Why would you even start this thread? Find out for sure that what your seeing are chemtrails first then come in with the banners flying and the bells ringing because you have proof. otherwise it's just you and a gaggle of others who "Know" looking skyward at contrails bleating gibberish about how "They're at it again" Proof would put this debate to bed but you never supply any, you just look up, see a heavy volume of air traffic contrails splayed out in the right atmospheric conditions, label them as chemtrails, then scratch your head when the "usual debunkers menu" is played out. You can spot them till the proverbial cows come home but without a single shred of evidence the response menu is never going to change!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Funny because when I go outside and look the only thing I see are contrails. You say the clouds have been weird for the past week, because there wasn't anything strange except the fact that a cold front came through and the wind picked up for a litttle while, other than that nothing out of the ordinary. Oh, by the way I also live and work in the Atlanta metro area, but as for the drop in temp. nothing else seemed strange.

As for the trails tonight if you watched them they would hang around for a bit then spread out just like all the other contrails do.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
C'mon... pics? Does it really need to be said?

Even at 8:41pm we should still be able to capture something eh?

You have the wherewithal and means to post about it online but not post it up online?

Man... wtf?

I'm not even saying you're wrong, just that you should know better.

Did you want to get grilled?

Nobody likes a $hit disturber.

Feed Troll. Check.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

but for those of us who know...man oh man...they're laying them heavy right now. also...they seem to be flying higher than usual (i've noticed this a lot lately in fact). high in the sky. hard to hear. hard to see (plus very few actually look up at the sky at night). yeah...perfect time. what are they up to???

Just wondering here if whether or not these chemtrail planes would be doing this spraying with all their navigation lights on and actually be getting noticed since this is so hush hush on them spraying those chemicals on the public. If you would have paid a little better attention you would have seen the planes you say are spraying chemtrails are doing it with all navigation lights cranked up and shining. That doesn't seem to secretive if you announce your there.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

HEY!!!

Note this:

....but as for the drop in temp. nothing else seemed strange.

In my lifetime, I have lived in several cities, around the USA.

But, just to focus on recent times.....moved to Southern California (see my mini-profile) just late April. Was unusually warm, I thought....now, in May (as I write) a bit 'chilly' (and for those who reside in climes with more extreme temperature swings, feel free to chuckle).

Really.....it is called *weather*. It is NOT a 'new' thing!! Please, take some time to research this, and the science.....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I was being sarcastic as you see I live and work in the Atlanta area and saw what he was explaining and I know that they were only contrails. I guess I should have made it more evident in my post. If you check out some of my other posts you can see we are on the same page.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Ahhhhh...sarcasm. Check.

(New avatar.....reminded me of a hoax believer's...)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Here is a picture from the day after this thread was made and I took it from work in Tucker Ga which is an out skirt of ATL and this is the strange clouds that are being seen.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5995d97934b2.jpg[/atsimg]

This was taken from my LG Vortex but I cannot seem to get the info to upload for you any ideas.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

A very high, thin sheet of cirrus. A contrail, disrupted by the winds and shear at that level (it is below the higher layer of cirrus).

Looks like one alto-cumulus cloud, too....a little ragged around the edges, again winds aloft will create that effect.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I belong to a private Chemtrail forum on FB. I live in Georgia, and they have been spraying at night here. I also have confirmation of spraying at night in Texas. What's worse is that if you check the skies early in the a.m., around day break, you will notice some black or dark brown chemtrails. These dark chemtrails have us all stumped, and of course they are extremely hard to video or photograph, as they stop spraying as the sun begins to come up. If anyone else has seen these please try and get a video or photo. Thanks so much!

ALSO while folks away from the coast of Georgia have seen an increase in spraying, folks along the coast have seen a decrease. BUT it is the beginning of summer, so more folks are out on the beaches, where they would be very evident in the sky!

KEEP LOOKING UP! Love, Peace & Light!

Fact Bandit

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join