It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some help with IDing this brand of diaper please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So here is the situation guys. One of my wifes friends(she can't remember who) gave us some left over diapers, no package or label. When we got around to using them my wife decided that they are the best diapers ever. Problem is, we have no way to identify what brand they were. I figured I would post here to see if anyone uses these diapers/knows what they are. They are white with green trim, green circles up and down the seams, with multiple animals in the belt area. They are velcro tabs. If anyone out there recognizes this description and can help me out it would be very much appreciated.

I have ruled out Huggies, Luvs, and Pampers.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Maybe it's a generic brand like Equate or something similar. Try store branding.
Good Luck

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It might help if you posted an image, that is
if you have an unused one left..

Most likely generic or a store brand.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sadly, we have used all of them and I dont have a pic. I will check out some store brands.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
sounds like walmart brand. walmart has some good poopie holders! i started off with expensive brands and then got over it .

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You say they had velcro ans not just sticky tape?

Must be a high priced brand.

I have not changed a poop holder in 20 years but I do know this,once they get toilet trained and off that baby formula you suddenly have a whole lot of money you didn't have before!

Cherish your days with the "rugrat".

They grow up real fast and suddenly they are asking you for the car keys!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Sounds like 'Parent's Choice' brand. Sold at WalMart. Best diaper ever. I found them after a few trial and error moments with other diaper brands. Reasonably priced as well, about 6 dollars for 30-40 diapers.

top topics

join