It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human/Dolphin translation machine invented!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

Stop lickin on that blow hole kid, this is serious biz. The dolphins have a list of demands. First on the list, they want you to stay out of the ocean.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Cetaceans first off are not 'animals' any more than humans are 'animals'.

Cetaceans are equally if not MORE developed Mentally/Spiritually than humans...obviously in their own way (its time to re-define 'evolved')

Fact: Cetaceans brain to body ratio is greater than humans...yet we still manage to group them in with 'all the other stupid animals'

Cetaceans are telepathic, have and can be communicated with using purely the mind. (although I understand people will want more 'proof', hence I do think this should be an interesting experiment)

Comparing A Cetacean to a Chimp is like Comparing a Human to a Chimp. Cetaceans are on 'another level' of awareness. Chimps are 'bound' by instinct Cetaceans are not.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have a feeling dolphins are jokesters and even if you do get this translator to work you'll never get anywhere because they're so playful.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

telepathic. i doubt it...weirdo

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
as one of the smarter animals in the world dolphins should have some rights..... i in no way beleive they are as smart or smarter than people otherwise they would be the dominant species on the planet......... ive read some threads recently in which people are saying that animals should have the same rights as humans, that is an extremely stupid idea and would result in a world that would be bad for both us and the animals

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join