It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conspiracys/therorists made out to be idiots!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm probably going to take some flack for this but some are idiots. I'm not trying to be an a**hole but I see so many people making completely outlandish and baseless claims on various conspiracy websites it's no wonder alot of people look at conspiracy theorists and think we're all crazy.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Their version of reality comes from the ministry of truth...Washington and large news outlets. That is corporate America's script and they rarely stray from it. I don't find it so much insulting as I do transparent. Serious issues are made into entertainment and nothing changes.
edit on 19-5-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Here's a good start:

33 Proven Conspiracies proven to be true.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just wanted to make note of this post..

its interesting on how we are right on many things yet we are still considered insanely crazy and coo coo..

I dont understand it.. There are a few things that here on ATS we have been right about and well we just look stupid to the general population..

Always reminds me of that one song.. IF I only had a brain..................

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Here at the Karl Rove Institute For Ruining America we take our jobs very seriously. Because of this article I have dispatched a black helicopter and two reptillians at their plac of business.
Regards,
Beez

top topics

<< 1   >>

join