It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conspiracys/therorists made out to be idiots!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i just saw this on the rolling stones magazine website and i found it to be kind of insulting, it makes conspiracy theorists out to be stupid or a joke. well that's my opinion heres the link www.rollingstone.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes, brace yourself, there's more of it to come. They've launched a campaign in time for the (rigged) elections. At least it will show us which side various websites and publications are on.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

(sarcasm) hooray persecution....and im kinda mad i always really liked that site

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Actually, having read it I don't see any opinions voiced. Just the explanation and backgrounds on the reasons for the conspiracies.

Am I missing something here?

Ok, found this:

Paranoid Nation: How Conspiracy Theories Are Destroying America
www.rollingstone.com...

Got it.

edit on 18-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

well if you didnt get it out of that try this www.rollingstone.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Strangely enough most of my teachers have agreed that Shakespeare was more then likely just a pseudonym. I believe it was a collection of writers both male and female. I never realized this was a conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikkibee
reply to post by jude11

Ok, found this:

www.rollingstone.com...

Got it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
peeps
if there were no conspiracy theorist,
would ATS even survive ???

lol

conspiracy theories pay salaries at
The Above Network LLC.

oh wait .... but that's a different
conspiracy theory, never mind

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

(sarcasm) hooray persecution....and im kinda mad i always really liked that site

That sucks!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

Ok, found this:

www.rollingstone.com...

Got it.

Such a perfect example of doublespeak. It's the conspiracy theorists not the gubberment who are destroying America. Therefore it must be the conspiracy theorists who make the laws, destroy the constitution, spend trillions bailing out the criminal banksters, withhold free energy patents, poison our food and our water, corrupt the justice system and wage illegal wars on 2/3 of the world. Wow. We do all that!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
Strangely enough most of my teachers have agreed that Shakespeare was more then likely just a pseudonym. I believe it was a collection of writers both male and female. I never realized this was a conspiracy theory.

I stayed at a B&B in Colorado

the proprietor had expressed to me in conversation

that she had Majored in Shakespeare while in college

I put the same theory to her ...

and she was adamant it was one dood that wrote everything to the point of being offended

Great B&B & the town of LeadVille has the highest elevation in the US

u2u me if ya want the name

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
How about an open invitation to Rolling Stone?

I know you are going to see this thread so I would like to invite you to these boards in order to back up your one-page claims of Conspiracy Theorists Ruining America.

On ATS, we have 100's of 1,000's of pages of proof if you would care to do a REAL article with REAL research and REAL interviews with REAL Americans. In fact, we have people spanning the Globe, not just America.

Pick a conspiracy and we'll give you our most well-informed members on the subject at hand to debate.

Here's a good start:

33 Proven Conspiracies proven to be true.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just checking...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
most conspiracy theorists are the same as religous people in there beliefs they will always see only there own side as right so in that way yea most are nuts

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

i took a look at the article and it seemed like they just listed very popular subject matter. I'm not seeing why you were insulted or offended. the linked article did not appear to me to try to make fun of anyone or their beliefs.

really, some people do quite well here on ATS making themselves out to be idiots. the rest of us have to waste time working around them to find the really well-written pieces other contributors post. i think this is true for most of the Internet: you have to wade through a river of crap to find the jewel in the rough.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

i think the globalists(nwo) realize that we have been and still are one of their biggest threats. so they need to get rid of us first. the birth cirtificate and osmas death were tactics they used, so when we started questioning it, they could just turn around and make us look like idiots

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

i admit that one wasnt the best representation, check out the other 3 links that were posted. i belive those prove my point

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here is my reply, but it wont let me post it.

I lost alot of respect today for the Rolling stones culture/magizine. It seems you have become part of the MSM by condeming alternative thinking especially in the age of the internet.

No wonder alternative media sites have been seeing an increase of patrons when once good honest sites like your selves are now printing any old hocus without showing both sides to the story.

Conspiracy and Conspiracy theories are just that, some are real and some are a streach. Not every "conspiracy theorist" believes everything fellow truth seekers preach.

As a psychologist I spend my days reading through thesises seeking out the "raw hard facts" not on like anyone that researches conspiracys. We spend our leisure time scrutinising the government because no one else does. Corruption is rife on Capitol Hill and the UK houses of parliament its a known fact to say corruption does not exist makes you a very nieve person.

To tar us all with the same brush was a very big mistake on your part, not only have you embarrassed yourselves by looking narrow minded but you have alienated a large (and growing) section of todays society.

If you have any pride left in yourself and your website you will try and balance the arguement out.

I will leave you with this Google search Nasa (Apollo) Astronaut speaks the truth about UFO's (Edgar Mitchell). If you enjoyed that then have a read of any thing under the Disclosure Project by Dr Steven Greer M.D. Plenty of disclosure interviews with high level officials from ; the white house, area 51 and so on.

As always Peace and Love
edit on 18-5-2011 by michaelmcclen because: grammar

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I just read it,and see the name Jonathan Kay --->(hardlined zionist)

They fail to mention the Bilderberg group conference's really go on.
and the events of 9/11 are so full of holes that have been poorly covered up,it's almost embarrassing.

I could go on and on,it such a bias article.....Well i guess us so called conspiracy theorists now have a media war on our hands,as the media aggressively tries to belittle us all,for being realistic.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Lol as far as i can tell they've just listed 10 of the most obviously true THEORIES, that are no longer conspiricys

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join