It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Have You Done To Combat Chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Okay, so obviously some people still believe in this hoax. It would seem they have "known" about it for at least a few years.

So I have a few questions for those of you who believe in "chemtrails"

If you have known about "chemtrails" for longer than 6 months, what have you done about it?

Or more specifically:

1. What action(s) have you taken to express your concern?

2. Have you expressed your concern in a public venue such as a town hall or something similar?

3. Have you attempted to take any legal action against this "threat?"

4. Have you taken action to safeguard yourself and family from this "threat?" If so, how did you accomplish this?

If you answer no to any, why not?

Edit to add: If you have, what did you learn, and what results did you see?

Thanks
edit on 18-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There have been murders since recorded history....What has anyone done about that????? Not a dam thing, in reality........not because we don't want to but because we are not given the chance too....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Red Herring. Murder is not being addressed here.

People are indeed given the chance to request answers or investigation in a public format quite regularly.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Nothing too crazy, but this is what I'm currently doing.

I've pointed out the irregular flight patterns of planes in my city to many people. Im currently collecting pictures and video which im going to send to a couple senators/ near by scientists.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
There have been murders since recorded history....What has anyone done about that????? Not a dam thing, in reality........not because we don't want to but because we are not given the chance too....

I fail to understand that response... if you believe the threat is real, then take action... make complaints.. you're saying you aren't given the chance? .. well unless you TRY then you can't possibly say that.

I for one don't believe in chemtrails at all.. there's no evidence in it, but the OP asks an EXTREMELY valid question.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I think "we" (the public in general) do an awful lot "about" murder.

"We":

1/ act as witnesses in murder cases
2/ support laws against murder
3/ pay taxes that support a police service
4/ hold a general oprobrium of murder as an anti-social behaviour

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

We may disagree on the situation, I personally do not think they exist.

But I respect that you plan to take action in some way, In fact, I encourage it.

Thanks for the reply

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

This has been my biggest issue on the matter. I don't believe in them, and I think that people who believe in chemtrails are paranoid. But none of that matters. The people who believe in them should be doing SOMETHING about it. ANYTHING! Organizing street marches, writing their congressmen, organizing a group to study this phenomenon. Almost everyone here agrees that if a sample was to be taken at altitude and showed chemicals, there would be no way to avoid the explanation that chemtrails were real. It almost seems like the crowd who buys into this is chickensh!t when it comes to walking the walk.

Either do something, or quit clogging up the internet with fantasy stories. We have real world problems here. Bigfoot is still on the loose.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I think I suggested before putting "chemtrails" in the cryptozoology forum due to their elusiveness.

But the same has troubled me as well.

Imagine for a minute chemtrails are true, and that they actually cause widespread disease or what have you, who is to blame?

I would have to say that guilt falls on the lap of those that had knowledge to prevent it.

But that is the point of the thread, I don't know what they have done or not done.

I don't ever see it brought up in my local government by any concerned citizens.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
reply to post by network dude

I think I suggested before putting "chemtrails" in the cryptozoology forum due to their elusiveness.

But the same has troubled me as well.

Imagine for a minute chemtrails are true, and that they actually cause widespread disease or what have you, who is to blame?

I would have to say that guilt falls on the lap of those that had knowledge to prevent it.

But that is the point of the thread, I don't know what they have done or not done.

I don't ever see it brought up in my local government by any concerned citizens.

You don't see it "brought up in your local government" or public hearings??????????? Are you f--en kidding me. Are you looking for it??? Sounds to me like you are dying to open the subject. Go ahead, what do you have to lose??

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Chemtrail believers just post on ATS and other fringe sites... that's what turns them on!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I know how to combat chemtrails.

Everybody stop flying!!

Just like combating car emissions, stop driving.

Oh wait...I'm thinking contrails.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

.... irregular flight patterns ....

Oh??

Please, elaborate. I am all ears (well, eyes).

Oh, BTW...since posting online is anonymous, and (mostly) not embarrassing, since you aren't really identifiable....you may wish to ponder and learn, first, whether your suspicions of "irregular flight patterns" are valid, before you actually embarrass yourself in real life.....

Just sayin'.......

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If you are afraid of the chemicals, just wipe them off of your car hood and take them to a lab. Then you will know, but you don't really want to know, that is no fun, right? Not one chemtrailer has ever tried to get a sample. How silly.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Not entirely accurate:

Not one chemtrailer has ever tried to get a sample.

Please see Chapter 1 of "Encounter with a Chemtrailer"....(soon to be a major motion picture!)

Poor, deluded gummy bear, wasting his money like that...tsk, tsk.....I blame 'Cliff Carnicorn', et al.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for the info. Testing the rainwater, good move, but not real accurate at showing that the rain was contaminated by an airplane. So one could say they are trying to give us all aluminum, but we get it from our beer cans anyway.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I see the usual resident nasties have begun a chemtrail thread..

how lovely.

why do you all feel the need to 'convince' people reading a conspiracy forum that chemtrails don't exist?
seriously, judging by the amount of chemtrail threads you all post on, you must spend hours a day mulling over contrail pictures, wiki clouds and airplane specs. sheesh, have you seen the ufo forum? our metaphysics, there are tons of interesting ideas and info there, you're wasting your time in anti-chemtrail-land.

be strong in your convictions on chemtrails! i say! if you do not believe they exist and fail to collect evidence proving their existence, no big deal, move on......

just move along, drop it....there are way too many interesting topics on ats to constantly post about a topic you do not believe even exists!

namaste

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

This is your opportunity!!

Cone on, bring the "evidence"! Get off yer duff....and "Just do it" ( ® of the Nike brand)

Maybe over in This Thread?

..... have you seen the ufo forum?

Yes. It is one of my (many) interests. It is also terribly disappointing. Have you checked it out, lately??

edit on Thu 19 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Or more specifically:
1. What action(s) have you taken to express your concern?

Asked SOL or Sun keep radiation of help comming...

2. Have you expressed your concern in a public venue such as a town hall or something similar?

Asked SOL or Sun keep radiation of help comming... universal meeting

3. Have you attempted to take any legal action against this "threat?"

Asked SOL or Sun keep radiation of help comming... universal meeting asked celestials to remain close if not closer.

4. Have you taken action to safeguard yourself and family from this "threat?" If so, how did you accomplish this?

Asked GOD to love us even our ignorant us.

If you answer no to any, why not?

un no

Edit to add: If you have, what did you learn, and what results did you see?

You will see soon enough

Thanks

Anytime good question

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

why do you all feel the need to 'convince' people reading a conspiracy forum that chemtrails don't exist?
seriously, judging by the amount of chemtrail threads you all post on, you must spend hours a day mulling over contrail pictures, wiki clouds and airplane specs. sheesh, have you seen the ufo forum? our metaphysics, there are tons of interesting ideas and info there, you're wasting your time in anti-chemtrail-land.

I think the origional point is this is one conspiracy that the ordinary citizen can do something about.

You can't hunt down the second shooter on the grassy knoll.
You can't hunt down the director of the Moon videos.

But you can pressure your local politicians to get information from the local airports on all the flights traveling over your city. Your city council members are your neighbors. They live next door to you. They get their food from the same stores. They breathe the same unfiltered air as you do. Unless you think they are in on the conspiracy too.
If so then you need more help than a website can give.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join