It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi to PROVE Obama BC is Fraudulent Composite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
In the next few weeks Mr. Corsi claims he will be releasing undeniable evidence that the newest (3rd now?) BC released by the WH is a categorical fraud and composite of 3 different certificates.

Check out the article here:
Infowars Article
Or the 22 min youtube vid:

Discuss
DD

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Add your comments to the already existing like 100 or so threads covering this lie.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I've read those and they've unfortunately devolved to some degree into political/racial bickering.
I was hoping this would be a fresh start to discuss Corsi's assertions and research and not simply the BC issue in general.
For instance, if you look at the infowars article, it goes through the hoax perpetrated by Esquire claiming that the Publisher of Corsi's book was destroying all copies of the first run.... Only to retract it hours later.
Esquire Article & Later 'Update'
World Net Daily Response

Although if this does belong in an existing thread, please move MODS?
Cheers

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I've just posted a comment on the thread about Obama having had t-shirts printed, mocking the fake birth certificate issue. This could really turn round and bite him in the you-know-what.

I don't mind how many threads there are on this topic. Imo, it's hugely important.

My feeling right now is that the constant stream of expert information being made public about this issue is squeezing them increasingly hard...and could conceivably become a huge scenario.

IF it can be proven beyond any reasonable doubt that the certificate he issued is fake, Obushbama is in big, big trouble, as are many others. It's much more explosive than obfuscation about the place of his birth. He would be guilty of several very serious felonies, and when there's hard evidence it's much more difficult for the judiciary to dismiss legal action.

I don't know what evidence Corsi has, but compelling evidence is coming in fast from all sides right now.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Real or not itll never be proven. People up in pwer will be paid off, judges senators u name it. The ptb want him in office, obviously went to alot of trouble to get him up there and will not let anyone take him down. I wont be suprised when he gets relected even though it seems no one wants him to.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Huge wouldn't begin to describe it if this is indeed true.
History books in the future would have chapters devoted to it!
'How the greatest fraud in history happened', etc. (* wait thats the Federal Reserve system, oops! 2nd greatest*)
I'm not American and it consumes me as a history grad, because I sometimes like to wonder how our present will be looked upon by history 20 or 30 years from now.
I fear that if we make it to that future, they're gonna make fun of those of us who lived through this. They just won't understand how anyone who has a job has no time to pay attention to the world around them, and those that have any free time are bombarded with mindless entertainment designed to breed ignorance.
And then there's ATS people

edit on 18-5-2011 by DjDoubleD because: I sez

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DjDoubleD

Oh BS. Is that why they are no longer going to publish his book and have ordered the destruction of 200, 000 copies already printed?
There are conspiracy theories and there is stupidity. This issue is the latter.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DjDoubleD

how do you know its a lie

i have read several of his other works

and every one of them is intriguing and dead on from a factual stand point

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Scytherius

Go and do some research on the subject so you know what you are talking about.

www.theblaze.com...

It was a satire that FAILED big time.

Good way to get more people to learn about the forged BC.

So where is your retraction?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over

Go and do some research on the subject so you know what you are talking about.

www.theblaze.com...

It was a satire that FAILED big time.

Good way to get more people to learn about the forged BC.

So where is your retraction?

He is "new shill" so don't be too hard on this one...

This interview sheads light on the chaos of his mother and father. He was a
mistake as they say.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

The destruction of the first-run of the book was a poorly thought-out farce from Esquire, up above. They retracted their 'satire' (read: BS) hours later. Why they did this I'm sure is fodder for another thread.

new topics

top topics

join