It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Oil to Congress: Don't (MESS) With Us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson, who earns roughly $21 million a year, called the attempt to roll back the subsidies "misinformed and discriminatory." Then he threatened to abandon America all together: "You give me a different tax burden," he said, "I'm going to take my capital then, since the U.S. isn't attractive, I've got to go somewhere else."

I don't know, that sounds like a "terrorist" threat and with the laws the way they currently are still, I do believe that we need to be throwing out a little pre-emptive and indefinite detainment in our fine facility in Guantanamo Bay, the Cuban Beach should be real nice this time of the year, and while he's detained we seize all his assets. That's how we handle the other terrorists making threats, fair is fair.

After that I bet the others change their tune.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Good time to boycott and not buy any major oil comapny gasoline or diesel* this is proof...huier ripping you off at the gas pump $4.00 a gallon..its bull* thier stealing to get more rich n powerful from us* i wonder has government ben this de regulated under bush jr? this is the outcome..no oil/gas supervision and fairness too the customer?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join