It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

serious question please answer with respect.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I just said in another thread...

I thought noone knew that the time was coming, only Jesus and God? Am I missing something?

Like others have said. she is your mother, take care of her and give her all the love you can. Listen to her, comfort her etc

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I got to agree with other posters here, your mother will always be just that, and a son and or daughter will always get her back. Back her play as they say. As to the question whether or not she is a prophet or not, to be honest with you it is hard to say not knowing the case, knowing if there is possible other element, such as past instances of mental illness, medical history, and even serious accident that could have jarred something loose up there. I think without a proper investigation of the case by a licensed professional, or someone who specializes in the subject you won't really know. This could be a case of temporary break with reality even, but I don't know. As for the prophet side, even a blind squirrel get's a nut now and then as they say. If you create a list of possible things that could happen say a list of ten things, the chances that you will get one right, is 1:10 naturally, if you make a list of hundred possible things, the chances actually go up, and so on from there. That's my two cents and I know it is not worth much but there you have it.
edit on 5/18/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I haven't shared this story with my father, because I think it would be hurtful to him, but when his mother (my grandmother) was dying, she often saw terrible things. He is aware of that fact, she was constantly afraid, and the things she described were disturbing images of insects and hands and torment.

My mother-in-law at the time was a nurse in a nursing home. She had sat with many people as they died, and she said they always went one way or another. Either peacefully with a smile or a sigh at that last moment, or they went tortuously, moaning and writhing about painfully. She always assumed it was an indication of their heaven or their hell.

My grandmother went the hard way, and it started several weeks before her death. She wasn't a very loving woman, and she hadn't treated my father or his brothers very well, and she had a lot to account for, so the way she died made sense to me, but Dad loved her very much, so I would never mention my opinion to him.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

My mother passed away a few months ago of cancer, she was a lovely women and never caused anyone any harm, she didn't question anyone or anything. She treated everyone the same. I watched her pass away and for a few days before that she was explaining how she could see relatives that had passed a way a long time before her...

Ok, I'll stop there as I don't feel like saying more at the moment.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
I just said in another thread...

I thought noone knew that the time was coming, only Jesus and God? Am I missing something?

Like others have said. she is your mother, take care of her and give her all the love you can. Listen to her, comfort her etc

Ok that is where i started to question her.
she has a old 85 year old family bible.
and in the bible it clearly say's.
Mathew 24:36
But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

And she points out the fact it says NO MAN..she says darlin i am a woman not a man.
and smiles.

i will leave it at that cause thats all i can say.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Thats pretty funny. I'd laugh if my mother said that. By the way; Back in the time when the bible was written, MAN meant humans as a whole most of the time. To be exact this is a good example. That verse refers to humans as a whole.

edit on 18-5-2011 by Skyler663 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyler663
Thats pretty funny. I'd laugh if my mother said that. By the way; Back in the time when the bible was written, MAN meant humans as a whole most of the time. To be exact this is a good example. That verse refers to humans as a whole.

As one Schuyler to another, of course you are correct, but that doesn't mean your point isn't rather pedantic and might miss the issue altogether.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I understand what you are saying.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Your mom sounds cool. Sounds like she has a good son too. Love conquers all, so it's all good with y'all. She sounds more trustworthy a source than most.

Glad to hear she's clicking some spry heels...that is a point in her favor.

When you tell her that you've spread the news, tell her hello for us.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

These are hard times for humanity, and often we see the best in people shine in these moments. You took a great deal of care to prove to us that you mother has a gift, then you go on to say that you question her now. That is why so many people feel islated, and unwilling to discuss what is happening. They know no one will believe them, not even their own children.

It is not a knock on you. It is normal to think she has lost her mind. The science of causality is in it's infancy for humanity, and it is in our nature to deny that which we do not understand. She will have her answers soon enough.

Be patient, and listen to her. AX

FTNWO

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Get a nice camera with some HD video capability or borrow one and post an interview with her on youtube.

It will be the best way to get the word out. Make up a list of questions about what's going to happen. Try to keep her on script the best you can but don't force her to be on script. Guide her the best you can.

I'm interested in what she has to say.

Maybe you can start with events starting the soonest from when you start recording the vid till when god returns.

Ask her about the Summarians and the pyramids of egypt and mexico and atlantis.

Do it. I think we'll learn something interesting.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

she sounds sweet.

so what other details of happenings did she speak about? you mentioned there were many other things.

Also, to say ' someone has lost their mind ' is usually a non-believers coping mechanism to deal with the unfamiliar grounds.
she is in fact your mother..

And you DID say she predicted the future which also happened to save your dads life. so why so hesitant to believe in GOD?
edit on 18-5-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
1. Multiple sources have begun to say the same sorts of things at increasing intensity and urgency.

2. Give her 1-3 table spoons of Coconut oil . . . good for all us older folks' brains.

3. I doubt she's going crazy at all. Not my PhD in Clinical Psych Clinical analysis--just my impression.

4. Please share more of what she's been telling you. Let us sift and sort it to our sensibilities and priorities. It's just information--symbols on a screen. IF GOD CONFIRMS IT TO US--THEN it's our stuff between God and us. Until then--it's just another person's input.

5. It is very striking to me how such information has begun to pour out from all manner of sources--many one would never expect.

6. One of my friends--at his church--all the children around 6-8 or so years old began to urgently INSIST THAT THEIR PARENTS TELL THEM HOW TO BE SAVED. THAT JESUS HAD APPEARED TO THEM IN A DREAM OR OTHERWISE AND TOLD THEM THAT THEY *HAD* TO BE SAVED IMMEDIATELY--URGENTLY. THAT HE WAS COMING SOON AND THEY HAD NO TIME TO DELAY.

7. Many Christian prophetic sources have begun to say that very dramatic changes are coming to our daily lives, to our Nation and to the planet very soon--weeks to a month or few months away. Some seem to say different time lines but most just say "SOON."

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Ok I have to jump in here. As a Medium and Psychic myself, your mother, very likely is suffering from what I like to call "psychic overload" syndrome. If she isnt a professional, or highly tuned psychic then she likely has no way to tell which or who or from where the information is coming from. When I first started into my gifts, I was visited by all kinds of things- ghosts, angels, demons claiming to be angels, ghosts claiming to be gods etc... My point is- at the time, because I was sooo neive- I believed it all. And because your mom is, no offense, older- and sounds to be ill, she may just be believing whatever information she is receiving without really questioning where it is coming from.

Your mom isnt crazy, but you need to tell her how important it is about God's gift of discernment. If she is convinced then I doubt there is nothing you can say or do that will prove to her otherwise.

edit on 19-5-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Maybe she truly does talk to dead people, and they could be telling her these future events, but just because they say it does not mean its the truth. If ghosts are the soul, spirit, or energy, whatever you chose to believe, of a person. Then one would think that the ghost would act like the person that it once was. I know that if I could come back as a ghost that I would tell messed up stuff to anyone I could just to see the reaction, so she may not be crazy, and may not be having true premonitions of the future either. I hope that helps you out.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

There's a couple people that have hit the nail on the head here, all of them in fact are dead on that she's your mother and needs you right now.. but there's a few things that strike me about her messages.. The dead are in fact coming through in great numbers more and more every year. 10 years ago people would laugh their heads off to think that there would be SEVERAL paranormal investigator shows on primetime TV that were taken generally seriously even by mainstream America.

The number of occurances of walk-ins, demonic possession, hauntings, etc.. they're rising at staggering rates. I'm not willing to blame it all on a paranoid society or the free flow of information. As far as Jesus coming back soon.. I'm not sure how to feel about that. At no point did Jehovah claim that he was the only game in town. I've run across other gods and such, I don't intend on worshipping any of them but the events lately give me a little bit of pause. I've always found the Christian God's methods a bit suspect and remind me somewhat of the typical charismatic cult leader... love bombing, become part of the family, rule by equal parts fear and love, controlling information flow, violent outbursts when he's disobeyed..

Take it as blasphemy if you want, I'm not saying I don't believe in him, I just choose not to follow him. He kind of creeps me out. That said.. a lot of what your mom is saying is a little over the top, but has been echoed in many many places recently. I wouldn't say it's quite as bad as she's making it out to be and I'm not 100% sure it's the influence of Jehovah that's giving this information to her, but for the most part it's on the money. I'd have to hear more details to be sure, but.. tough times ahead. The storm is just starting in earnest.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Okay, so your mom wants you to spread the word about the end of the world. You did that. So now what? What are we supposed to do about it? What exctly is the point of spreading the word?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
My mom has MS and "miraculously" healed when she tried to kill herself. She said that Mary showed her the new Jerusalem and the path to salvation.

Then she started walking like she was never sick, doctors were stumped as well while some other doctors said it was remission. Now they're saying it's not even MS and that they don't know what it is. Fact is... she is completely bat-# crazy. She told me to build a giant cross and to set it up in my backyard because the rapture was coming and it was the only way to save my soul.

As for seeing stuff; I know that she sees entities, residual energy and all that stuff, she just doesn't know what to make of it. My grandmother was the same, and her mother's mother etc... and now I'm the most sensitive of all.

Then again, we might all be crazy.

Point is, it doesn't matter.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Dead rising ? .. does she mean a zombie apocalypse ?

their ghost or their body will rise .. she didnt specified that part

i guess the quote that tell when hell will be at full capacity the dead will walk the earth

how come that didnt happen yet
with all the bad people who were sent to hell
hell must be loaded at 150% by now :S

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

[color=gold]If your mother was accurate in her previous visions, I wouldnt think she was ill mentally. Now her recent visions of many being seed of Abram and GOD being and alien and the zombie infestation or activation smh, could as well be visions. When considering the amount of energy associated with disclosure these days and the current sad mix in the oceans of oil and coritex or whatever else alonge with radiation being shared globally in air and oceans and SOL activity and yes alot of ands, and celestial objects 1 doesnt leave any potentials off the table. Is she phrophet well that is only an answer the most highest can answer.

Be well

edit on 5/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join