It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a question for all you single women in a shtf....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I'd bet there'd even be bands of victimized women who fought back, overcame their attackers, and then banded together to become outlaws themselves, in such a scenario.

This is exactly what happened in Somalia with a story I was following a few yrs ago. The weaker ones died off, but the more stable and vicious women not only survived but became outlaws to be feared themselves. However, they were already living in a nightmare scenario before they were forced to turn to this. They were also hunted down by militia and betrayed by other women until wiped out. In the book it was suggested the betrayal by the other women was a survival technique in itself.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Hi there,

I only have one problem with your scenario and would ask that you alter it just a little.

Your bodies can lay where they fall and rot to warn the next band of "survivors" that happen by

I would ask that you refrain from such action. Not only will the area stink to the high but the disease that follows because of such action would put everything to risk. I understand the reason but do you think you could remove the head and place them on sticks or in trees and burn the bodies. I think this would serve the same purpose.

Thanks

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Try. Me.

Ladies now how shall your tribes thrive with such sillyness

edit on 5/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

**shrug**

Great, Ive gained a new troll. The internet is wonderful, is it not?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Wow.. woman bashing. Projecting is a bad thing to engage in on a message board.

Im not going to sit here and tell you how cool and tough I am... but I can tell you that I can not only survive, but perhaps thrive in certain scenarios. I can also tell you that the last thing Id want is to be any part of a "clan" of women. Id rather be eaten by zombies. Apparently some here have never actually participated in women-only groups. SInce I have, and am still trying to block out the traumatic memories.....I would probably just pick the leader, lop her head off, stick it on a pole Id carry around and take her stuff.

Despite your opening sentence, here you are sitting there being cool and telling people how tough you are. And now for the woman bashing.

Being in a leadership role among a group of women is even worse.. herding cats comes to mind. In my experience it is always much less tedious to work with a group of men rather than women. Carrying dead weight is not my idea of survival and definitely isnt a part of a recipe for thriving in any environment. The majority of women today are unskilled harridans who feel acting masculine is "tough" or an outward show of their feminism.. younger women are even worse. I could deal with that for about 5-10 minutes without losing it.

Its not projection. Its a fact.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IPILYA

Hi there,

I only have one problem with your scenario and would ask that you alter it just a little.

Your bodies can lay where they fall and rot to warn the next band of "survivors" that happen by

I would ask that you refrain from such action. Not only will the area stink to the high but the disease that follows because of such action would put everything to risk. I understand the reason but do you think you could remove the head and place them on sticks or in trees and burn the bodies. I think this would serve the same purpose.

Thanks

Hmm... is a Vlad Tepes-esque heads on pikes thing okay?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Naw ma not a troll just sayen.
cooperation WILL be your power, if needed.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You havent gained a troll. Im not part of the Advantage fan club. You dont participate in the threads I do very often and you can rest assured Im not going to begin to hang out in the "who do you have an ATS crush on?" threads any time soon.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Naw ma not a troll just sayen.
cooperation WILL be your power, if needed.

Not you goof.. Youre always a rational decent poster as far as Ive seen. Im speaking of the same one that trolls on other threads up there making super tough internet threats.
Makes one wonder what all of the frenetic replies to me are accomplishing.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Got you

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Wow.. woman bashing. Projecting is a bad thing to engage in on a message board.

Im not going to sit here and tell you how cool and tough I am... but I can tell you that I can not only survive, but perhaps thrive in certain scenarios. I can also tell you that the last thing Id want is to be any part of a "clan" of women. Id rather be eaten by zombies. Apparently some here have never actually participated in women-only groups. SInce I have, and am still trying to block out the traumatic memories.....I would probably just pick the leader, lop her head off, stick it on a pole Id carry around and take her stuff.

Despite your opening sentence, here you are sitting there being cool and telling people how tough you are. And now for the woman bashing.

Being in a leadership role among a group of women is even worse.. herding cats comes to mind. In my experience it is always much less tedious to work with a group of men rather than women. Carrying dead weight is not my idea of survival and definitely isnt a part of a recipe for thriving in any environment. The majority of women today are unskilled harridans who feel acting masculine is "tough" or an outward show of their feminism.. younger women are even worse. I could deal with that for about 5-10 minutes without losing it.

Its not projection. Its a fact.

The more you two fight, the more I think you'd be great in a group dynamic together. Yin Yang type of thing. As long as you kept the fighting to hand-written correspondence from opposite sides of the camp, I'd welcome you both into my group.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You havent gained a troll. Im not part of the Advantage fan club. You dont participate in the threads I do very often and you can rest assured Im not going to begin to hang out in the "who do you have an ATS crush on?" threads any time soon.

Ahhhh I get it now... misplaced jealousy... this is pretty odd if you ask me. Considering you must be sitting in that thread constantly to see my whole 2 joke posts.

You see Zazz and I are friends and it was a JOKE. She changed the title of the thread for humor after a conversation in chat among all of us. Of course you could assume I have a fan club, but that would be your paranoia speaking and trying to justify making an ass of yourself on this thread by threatening someone." Try.Me." Seek help. I hope you realize you have proven in spades what I was speaking of.

Now as I said.. move along.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Do you have some special pass that allows you to attack people rather than stay on topic? Im not saying anything on the internet I wouldnt say in person, but you are.

Attack the arugument not the person. And rallying your buddies around you instead of fighting your own battles is absolutely the kind of thing the women you were complaining about do.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

We are neighbors remember?
I wouldn't be killing everyone....only threatening ones and only when I have to....like those roaming feral men rapist groups mentioned above..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Do you have some special pass that allows you to attack people rather than stay on topic? Im not saying anything on the internet I wouldnt say in person, but you are.

Attack the arugument not the person. And rallying your buddies around you instead of fighting your own battles is absolutely the kind of thing the women you were complaining about do.

Seriously.. you need to get help. No one is rallying anyone, I havent even spoken to anyone today, havent been in chat, havent visited skype, and your paranoia is really out of hand. You attacked me.. and its all there to see and have some sort of issue with my participation in a thread in BTS. When you sober up or get over whatever this is.. you will hopefully read this and not threaten people and act like this in the future. You threatened me... and for no reason that I can fathom. No one has done anything to you. My original post isnt even directed toward you.

Step away from the computer... seriously, you are not being rational and I think youre having an issue. Calm down, come back and discuss things normally.. I wont mention your episode here.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Not you goof.. Youre always a rational decent poster as far as Ive seen. Im speaking of the same one that trolls on other threads up there making super tough internet threats.
Makes one wonder what all of the frenetic replies to me are accomplishing.

Oh?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Ahh...barbarism with an eco-friendly twist....

Still would smell though, you'd have to shellac them or something.

(I wonder if a former effects artist would actually put up fake heads to scare people away...)???

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Okay that works. The Hopis put them in the hollow of trees. I just remember what happened in Haiti with all the bodies laying around. Whats worse is I live in the mid-Midwest and I remember smelling death in the air starting about a week after the disaster and lasting for about two weeks.

Not to mention leaving the bodies yells to the preditary animals "Here is food" making your area more dangerous and limits food for you because the other animals will move away from the smell knowing the carnivores are on their way.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IPILYA

Not to mention leaving the bodies yells to the preditary animals "Here is food" making your area more dangerous and limits food for you because the other animals will move away from the smell knowing the carnivores are on their way.

Hmm drawing scavengers.. thats sorta like drive thru. Coyotes and buzzards cant taste all that bad with enough seasoning. I think I will stick with my original plan.

** thank GOD you got the intended humor in my post... **

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
Thank goodness your post went in a completly diffrent way than I thought it was lol.

Thought you where trying to pick up chicks lol.

Woman here in N.Ireland/Ireland are a special breed. I have no worries in my missus fending for her self, many a night she stands toe to toe with me over real life issues which have ended in objects of considerable mass and velocity coming at me.

Same probbably for half the men in here.

LOL picking up chicks on ATS. As if internet dating weren't bad enough... The very thoughts of ATS dating gives me shivers and makes me want to load my guns.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What is this? Post-Apocalypse pick-up lines and dating?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join