It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a question for all you single women in a shtf....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Envious

Truth is..........many of you would become sex slaves of some sort or lower class value. Reality sucks doesn't it?

Reality, I have a high IQ, am 5'10" and 160lbs, and have worked hard and lifted weights since I was 15. I come from a culture where fist fighting is very common and have been in many, many fights including a few with men. My very first bullet ever fired was a bullseye, and in general I am never more than 4 inches away from it.

Originally posted by Envious
Women by nature don't like cold-truths and they act as a group or hive-mind telling each other false truths.

Cold hard truth? In a SHTF scenario I would shoot you just for fun.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

That's good....I couldn't pass someone needing help....unless they turned on me. In that environment, people change and they could turn on you fast if it meant thier own survival.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

We are from the same area, im sure most chicks down here got survival and helping down pat. As well as the feel of being threatened.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
IMHO, with experiences with women and observations over the years, i believe that women are in fact MORE primal than men. they behave so in terms of relationships, security, and procreation. women are fierce on one extreme and extremely "submissive" on the other, but one thing remains true, when they want what they want, playing either role, they get it.

ldyserenity is a prime example of that! if a SHTF moment comes 'round, that silly sap that's with her (from her own post) WILL buy the farm. and he'll prolly be too stupid to know exactly why...to him, he's got his relationship in the bag...lol!

and with that, she'll be free to move around.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think is relevant that the same question could be asked reversed .

How many men here are without a women in a SHTF? I know man who cannot survive without women .

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AmazonOfArtemis

Lol! I am staying clear of you when SHTF

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

I am not living in a dream world.
You may want to edit your post to add the word "some" in front of "women in this thread are living in a dream world".
Then, I would have to agree with that statement.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Elostone because: punctuation

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I'm guessing it doesn't work on zombies and neither does the kick.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Unless I had to, or someone needed help, I would prefer to go on alone. Thats just me though.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm single and not the least bit concerned. I haven't much to lose anyway and frankly, I'd rather die than live under such conditions, can't let go of my standards I suppose. Nonetheless, that type of anarchism we're speaking of is unlikely to come around in our life spans, unless you decide to go to a place like Congo.
To get a grasp on the primitive aspects of human behavior one can just observe the way chimpanzees go about in their groups and how they interact with other chimpanzees or primates who are not members of their group.
Chimps can be violent creatures...and they're able to premeditate attacks on other chimpanzees or groups. Humans really are not much different, regardless of how much they try to distance themselves from their primate cousins.
edit on 19-5-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys

I don't care how much skill you have, a pack of 5 or so feral men aren't what you want to have notice you!

You are right, they are what you snipe from a distance.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

Exactly. Living down here, it's just different. We have hurricanes, floods, tornadoes....hell you can't even go swinmming without looking out for gators
Women here are sweet but tough when needed. BTW Who Dat! It's only a couple of months until you know what. Getting through a season with The Saints...now THAT is survival skills!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by JAGx1981

Exactly. Living down here, it's just different. We have hurricanes, floods, tornadoes....hell you can't even go swinmming without looking out for gators
Women here are sweet but tough when needed. BTW Who Dat! It's only a couple of months until you know what. Getting through a season with The Saints...now THAT is survival skills!

LMFAO....I always wanted a Coonazz woman.....But I am so ugly I hate to sleep with myself...lol...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Heeeeeey girl!
"high five* That is exactly what I mean. I would never try to physically fight men. I would lose.....and it would be stupid to even try. That's why I stressed weapons. BTW, I would use them againt bad PEOPLE only...male or female.....There are just as many bad women as men...maybe more......Even though I hate violence, there would be no choice then. I hope it never comes to that....because I must admit it would make me sad.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by blamethegreys

I don't care how much skill you have, a pack of 5 or so feral men aren't what you want to have notice you!

You are right, they are what you snipe from a distance.

That's it. I'm gonna make a white shirt with black lettering that says "I'm well fed and have no penis" just so all these urban jungle ladies don't assassinate me while I'm chasing down rabbits for my family.

Jeesh...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by saltdog

I am such a woman as you describe. Single, no males to count on. I do, however, have a group of friends I would make my way to simply because there is strength in numbers.

I have been preparing for a SHTF scenario for quite awhile. I'm one of those country girls, raised to hunt, fish, fix vehicles, repairs around the house and do for myself ( because around here you darned sure can't count on a man unless willing to pay twice the normal price or give "payment" of the nonmonetary kind-which I am not and never will be "willing" to shell out such a payment)

I am teaching myself to tan and preserve hides. I can plant a garden, work it, harvest it, can the vegtables, hunt, skin and cook game, catch, clean and cook fish on an open fire. Defense classes are under my belt and I'm lethal with any of the many blades I own and carry. Clubs, sticks, staffs, walking canes, doesn't matter...in a SHTF scenario I have no problem whacking somebody threatening my life or my children, plus I'm a pretty good shot with any conventional firearm. I have studied holistic healing and what herbs are needed for which ailment. I can't sew worth a flip but I can get by.

I learned at a very early age....playing the defenseless female gets you nothing but stepped on.
My motto... I don't worry about bullies. Bullies need to worry about ME.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Well we love life.....but we are NOT like you see on TV...(Gator Hunters) OMG they show these backwoods hillbilles with no teeth who have a brain the size of a piss ant

Quotefrom show:
(toothless hillbilly 1) "Woooweee I'm hooongry"

(toothless hillbilly 2) "We gots ta go rabbit huntin...c'mere mr rabit!) followed by goofy laugh "huhuhuhuhuh"

I swear it makes me so mad that they portray southern people like that!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CalmSerenity

Ahhh, you are a breath of fresh air!
FINALLY! Another sister who gets it!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I know what you mean I was raised in Tennessee,a member of Mensa and still called a hillbilly by those that don't know what a hillbilly actually is.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm a man and want to apologize to women for the crap us men have caused. It's because of men that world economies are in the crapper, that wars are started and that banks are sucking homeowners dry.
Our mothers are not proud of what we do but those men of power couldn't care less what their mothers think of them. Once in power, they grow callouses on their hearts.

Sorry ladies. If you guys were allowed equal rights around the world for the last century, I'm sure things would be a whole lot better. Until then, we await this SHTF scenario.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join