It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are chemtrails believers pawns for the coal industry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here's a take on chemtrails I have not seen before:

If you look at the Chemtrail websites, and their sponsors, you start seeing familiar names popping up, all Koch Industries affiliates, donation recipiants, partners, and subsidies.

I know if I were a polluting multi-billionaire, getting people to get angry over a government run non-existant operation, to blame said non-existant operation for all health issues, would be something I'd be looking into.

This is from "most likely source of barium in the environment" - I have no idea who the guy is - never run across any of his work beore (unless he's on here with a pseudonym??
)

but hte blog is in reply to this - high levels of barium on Mohave Co., Az

A total of 13 people have tested at high levels with most testing at least 1,000 percent over the normal level.

Normal levels are between 2 and 10 mcg/L for barium according to Labcorp and Quest Labs.

1 Alan Golden Valley Barium 150
2 Bridget L. Golden Valley Barium 190
3 Luca Zanna Golden Valley Barium 130
4 Patty Kingman Barium 160
5 Patty’s sister in Texas Barium 140
6 Nancy Golden Valley Barium 250!!!!
7 Mike B. Kingman No Barium but Aluminum 21 (max is 7)
8 Kenny Golden Valley Barium 190
9 Janna Golden Valley Barium 150
10 Bridget C. Phoenix Barium 140
11 Mike C. Phoenix Barium 130 Aluminum 11 (max is 7)
12 Bridget L. Bullhead City No Barium but Uranium Extremely elevated
13 Ilenia Golden Valley Barium 70
14 Chuck Golden Valley no Barium but elevated Aluminum levels
15 Connie Golden Valley No barium
16 Maggie Kingman No Barium
17 Jim Golden Valley No barium
“None of them works in an at-risk industrial environment, and most spend their time indoors,” said Zanna, who, along with his wife and another area resident, tested positive for toxic levels of barium earlier this year.

Assuming the levels are accurate then it begs teh question - if the barium "floats on down in a mist from above" (pologies to DEVO fans) - why doesn't everyone have high levels? how on earth do people have 0?? How come only a few have elevated aluminium??

that article also includes this piece of utter stupidity:

Three of the people tested also tested positive for toxic levels of aluminum. As Monsanto prepares its aluminum resistant seeds,( patent # 7582809) the people of the world, who aren’t genetically engineered to handle aluminum, continue to get sick.

The seeds aren't making aluminium levels any higher you doofus!!
There's already an average of 8% aluminium in the soil - has been since the earth was created from star dust!!

Or are they perhaps suggesting that they want to be genetically altered to resist aluminium themselves??!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
3.5 billion pounds of barium and aluminium has been dumped intothe environment by factories and mines in the USA alone in the last 10years (up to 2009).

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this is the real conspiracy, because the above figure is what's known, imagine what's illegally dumped each year by these huge companies.

But these things will continue to be ignored whilst most people don't care and others are chasing non existing chemtrail planes.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I think we may possibly be zeroing in on something.....to sink a real set of "conspiracy" teeth into.

The orchestrated "chem"-trail hoax and myth, as a distraction from the elites' abuse of EPA laws (EPA as a regulatory oversight agency, in the USA). Other countries will have similar agencies.

Surely, a viable consideration to ponder. Must dig deeper.....where to begin, besides the Koch Brothers (which is a great place to start, one would think...)....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If these suspicions can be validated, this is pure gold. It at least warrants investigation.

Or coal... I guess.

Hmmm... where to start...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Yeah well ther's the question - I have no more evidence of this than for chemtrails themselves, so I'm certainly not goign to say that it's true!!

And I would challenge anyone who does say it's true,, including the blogger, to show some actual evidence - jsut like any other assertion!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You mean I cant say that all believers in "chemtrails" are reptilian agents working for the intergalactic NWO?

Proof be damned! LOOK UP!

I wish life were that easy sometimes. Gonna have to do a bit of research when I can get on my home comp/

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

If you say you KNOW it for a fact I'll think you are a nutcase (quietly in the first instance case your actaully right) ask you for some evidence.

If you just believe it then I'll just think you are a nutcase

your choice!!

edit on 18-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

No. Those levels of barium are not actually particularly high (and several of them are zero). See:
www.speclab.com...

Normal human blood contains 0.08-0.4 mg Ba/l;

That's 80-400 mcg/L, hence there's nothing unusual about these tests. They simply picked an arbitrary low "normal" level. Probably by misunderstanding the "Reported Normal" line, which is not actually the level that's normal, but the level below which they cannot measure accurate, so just report it as "normal".

It's just another example of non-science from chemtrail believers.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This looks like a story with legs however. If it comes up again, here's a handy full debunking, with several sources of the normal levels of barium. All the results, even those stated as "1000% above the toxic level" are actually within the normal range.

metabunk.org...(-Mohave-AZ -)

edit on 19-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Ouch - super busted!!

This is like the KSLA debacle where they thought micrograms were the same as milligrams - wrong by a factor of 1000!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Of course, the facts are not going to stop the story, just like the KSLA story still keeps cropping up, this one will just keep bouncing around the internet.

An interesting challenge for a debunker is to try to stop a false story from entering the conspiracy canon. Bit the KSLA story had already gained traction well before I wrote about it (I think it had already been debunked here on ATS), and I'm probably a bit late on this one as well.

It will be interesting to see if people like Michael J. Murphy start using it though, as it will show just how much they actually know, or care, about science.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
S&F for you, Aloysius! You may have uncovered the first conspiracy in history to be supported by evidence.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

thanks - but rememer it wasn't me who "uncovered it" - you should go congratulate the guy who wrote the blog (I would but I can't be bothered going through yet ANOTHER registration for just a post or 2....), and also as Uncinus points out the so-called elevated levels are nothing of the sort anyway.....which takes some of the evilness away from the revelation!!

edit on 19-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A bump for those who want to know who is getting financial benefits from chemtrails.....

Perhaps not quite what you expect??

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
A bump for those who want to know who is getting financial benefits from chemtrails.....

Perhaps not quite what you expect??

I will still go with Michael J Murphy, Len Horowitz, Tony Hilder for trying to sell products and with honorable mention to Clifford Carnicom for his non-profit institute that can of course pay himself a salary.

Will Thomas would be the Professor Emeritus for starting it all, but he seems to not be much of a player in it anymore.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Yes that seems more likely to me too - this is a speculation, but an intriguing one!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by firepilot

Yes that seems more likely to me too - this is a speculation, but an intriguing one!

Amazing though how many of the chemtrail promoters, just by coincidence, happened to also have things for sale too! And that began from the very beginning, when as soon as Will Thomas began claiming some spraying conspiracy, he has books and later DVDs out at the same time! Funny how that worked!

The chemtrailers here like to allege that debunkers get paid, but they avoid the fact that the ones out for money, have been those who promote it all!

top topics

join