It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Aura? Energy? Or just dust?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I've mentioned before to anybody that follows my threads that my middle child seems to be showing signs of psychic activity. Knowing things that are happening with her brother (upset, laughing, etc...) when the are apart (no not twins).

She new my girlfriends cousin drew a picture with window paint on our window without any knowledge of her being over.

And the funny thing is she quickly changes the subject when she realizes she shouldn't know something and plays it off.

Anyway, I was taking a pic of the family coloring and her emotions were running extra high, when I looked at the photo I saw this...

i7.photobucket.com...

Now I'm aware dust can have a similar effect in a flash, but I'm fairly sure it wasn't on, and the way it circles her is odd to say the least, also look within in at the patterns!

It might be nothing at all, just thought I'd share...
edit on 18-5-2011 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
edit on 18-5-2011 by neonitus because: guess...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's not unusual for the young to be Open and Aware.. they haven't been suppressed enough yet to ignore what comes naturally to them.

I would say the energy around her is not from dust refracting light, etc. Such brightness is also not unusual in those who have not been tainted yet by the world around them.

My daughter when little saw auras around people, spoke to the dead who came to her, and was very insightful until she reached pre-teens where all of that took a backseat to the glare of modern Youth Culture.

In all those years I listened and accepted what she told me.. I had to support her because in my own childhood with the same natural abilities we were derided and made to suppress ourselves to fit in.. something I could not do to my own child.

So please accept her as she is, perhaps let her know ot be cautious with her information when out in the world and only share with those who NEED to Know.

Be well and thank you for sharing today.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thank you for the feedback, trust me... I fully believe she is gifted and that I have traces of this ability as well... I have yet to control these insights as well as I would like, but none-the-less.... I can see they are in fact there.

I just know that is sometimes difficult to differentiate paranormal from unexplained and as such am very skeptical of my "evidence" so-to-speak. What I believe and what I am willing to state as fact are very different.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
WOW ! I don't think that's a dust orb. All I can really say is wow.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
WOW ! I don't think that's a dust orb. All I can really say is wow.

Lol my sentiments exactly!!!

Thanks for the feedback!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by Tayesin

Thank you for the feedback, trust me... I fully believe she is gifted and that I have traces of this ability as well... I have yet to control these insights as well as I would like, but none-the-less.... I can see they are in fact there.

I just know that is sometimes difficult to differentiate paranormal from unexplained and as such am very skeptical of my "evidence" so-to-speak. What I believe and what I am willing to state as fact are very different.

First thought through my head when reading your initial post was the gene line, with you naturally having some things/abilities. So it's not surprising you say so. Thanks.

You always have the choice to ignore.. take your focus away from.. any insight that comes. Paranormal from a mundane perception is essentially "unexplained" due to their inherent limitations. Maybe you don't need to make divisions.. the pigeon holes... so that you are more able to observe a larger picture?

One of the weirdest things I learned to understand was that spiritual experiences, paranormal activity, ufo's and aliens, corporate control agendas, etc.. none of it is really separate. It is all part of the one thing. The experience of being Here.

I have an intense disinterest for Beliefs in general. They are limitations to what we can Perceive and Experience. And so I find it more beneficial to say only what I think and what I know so far from experience.. and never construct a Belief out of them.

Healthy scepticism is a necessary tool at any time. Especially with all the disinformation around the globe these days. The most effective means of finding out what is truthful and what is not, is the Feel of it.. not my reactionary feeling to it, but the Feel of the scenario, being, information, etc.

Sorry if this sounds like giving a lecture

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

It is, no question, energy surrounding her. And although it may be normal for children to experience and see things that most adults do not......this (what is seen in the picture) IS NOT NORMAL. I believe she has a gift. I would suspect it frightens her to tell people about it for fear of judgement. But not necessiarly "frightens" her. I too had/have similar gifts. I had some Very strange experiences as a child and as an adult.

I would like to suggest gently encouraging and reassure her that it's okay to have this ability. I might share some of your own experiences with her to get her to open up about it without directly asking her to tell you. My girlfriend is experiencing this same exact thing with her daughter. And this is how she is getting her to confide in and trust her (the mother) while teaching her how to harness and control this abiltiy with good intentions.

I am a Spiritual Teacher, Reiki Master Teacher and I read Aura Photography. So I have a little bit of experience and understanding, through results. The best way to get her to open up to you is by sharing your own personal stories and experiences with her so she can feel safe to do the same, without ridicule. How old is she, may I ask?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
[mor
I do not believe it is dust. Dust will turn white, but this is a light that is emanating from your child. It seems to me that she definitely has a special gift. I remember my mother telling me that when I was a child I would always have this conversation with the "nice old lady who played with me in my toy room". I also remember seeing strange things as a child though those memories have fading because I tried to forget them since I had no one to talk to about them. If you truly believe your daughter has a gift, let her know that she is special and shouldn't be afraid to talk to you and that you believe her. I wish you and her the best of luck.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Ok, psychic phenomena is easily explainable through very simple physics, its so simple that i don't even need to include sources because well, its simple. Here goes...

Psychic phenomena is related to the way reality is experience by yourself(others). Reality is observed and experience through your mind(looks like your brain). The reason psychic phenomena exist, and experiences of connectedness, is because your are literally experiencing your mind. Your mind has nothing to do with reality because your reality is designed by your mind through the way that your mind interprets reality.

This is why we have wave double slit), and physics of the observer(quantum).

So yeah, your kids can read others minds because his brain experienced them long before he was able to observe them being there.

Easy to understand ehh? Auras aren't real. Stop distracting yourself.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I'm.. a bit of a shutterbug, I can tell you what you're looking at right there is in line with a lens flare. The perfectly circular shape and tapering at the edges is pretty common with reflected light in a lens, usually in bright areas.. to point something out, if you've ever seen professional cameras and studio cameras, they have a box that surrounds the lens to stop this effect from happening. Auras generally aren't that wide and generally aren't that uniform in color.

I'm not saying she isn't gifted, everything that you've said so far reminds me a lot of my own youth and that of other sensitives I've met. I'd be laying down in the back of the car with the rear seats folded down on the frequent trips we made since my mom had to drive all over the state for her job and I would jolt upright and jerk my head towards any major cemetary we passed, no indication we were near one at all.. couldn't have seen it, I might have been reading at the time or asleep.. couldn't have known it was coming, often we would take many different routes to different places... but I always remembered the sound of rushing wind and whispers.. it was like having your hearing flooded with a fast running brook of distorted speech. Terrified me to no end at the time.

That said, you should get a support system in place for her should she run up against something dangerous or want to learn to control her talents. I couldn't tell you any books in specific that would help her.. most of the "new age" books I turned to for help when I was younger are utter crap and were a waste of money. Maybe the community has more to offer in that department, they might have more current reading than I do. It would help immensely if you had a reliable family friend that's tuned into these kind of things that can just talk to her and help her come to terms with it rather than pretending she doesn't know anything.

That kind of stress can be really hard on a kid.. and what's worse is if they fall prey to the typical child reaction and start telling people they see them to feel different and special. You need a kind of moderation, you need to know when to keep your mouth shut and when to speak out subtly and indirectly about what you've seen with your gifts. I never had that for myself but I've been that for two kids now.. and it helps. It helps them just to know they aren't alone, to know that it's ok that they see these things, but it's something they need to keep to themselves unless the person they're talking to has an open mind or is very close to them.

It's all kind of obvious in hindsight.. but you have no idea how big a difference it makes having a friend of the family that they can talk to. It's like hitting puberty, except nobody around you is going through it. You're scared, you feel alone, different, broken.. you just want to know that you're ok, that things will be ok, that you're not going crazy. I hope this helps.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a.) that is an amazing photo
b.) I don't think it's dust either.

Here are two of my pics to show why I think so. (I believe dust particles can't glow by themselves in a photo when you aren't using a flash).

This picture was taken using flash on my digital camera, because it was dark in the room. My friend had just bought the house, and it was dusty, and dirty, and I think those orbs in the top of the picture are just plain dust, and notice how they don't glow.

This was taken in Hungary on a hiking trip, we were outside, and I didn't use flash on the camera. Note how the orbs are glowing. (Those two orbs showed up in every picture I took, just in different places on each photo)
We went to a place called Dobogoko, famous for people going there to meditate.

So, yes, I would keep that pic if I were you, maybe show it to your child, and ask her what she felt when you took that picture.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

First of all, thank you for the feedback! And I actually used to do a lot of "ghost hunting photography an therefore know quite a bit about orbs as well. The transparency indicates it's most likely not an orb, but tge way it seems to perfectly circle my daughter who is experiencing such things was way to much to just dismiss as dust, especially because I almost never use my flash on my iPhone and rarely does the camera ever error...

So, I gotta ask...

Is that a bong hanging from your ceiling? Lol

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Lol, your welcome.
My main purpose for going on that hiking trip was for ghost hunting. I still like to go hunting sometimes. I know this sounds stupid, but try taking a pic of your daughter when she is angry. You might get the same result. Strong emotions always show in a person's aura.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I am in agreement with most of the posts on this thread, I don't believe it is dust either. Is this the only time you have seen anything like this around her in pictures?
I wouldn't be surprised if through-out the years you get several strange anomalies in photos of her and also in photos of your home.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

First time I noticed... But also she seems to be reaching an age that these psychic energies are getting stronger... Pliant only noticed this because it was so huge, there may be less noticeable phenomena...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

My Daughter is the same way! (Not to steal your thread OP), Its not all the time.. and its little things.. That obviously could be a coincidence, but seem very off.

It usually involves the days activities. Every day we have the same schedule. Now on occasion, out of nowhere she will ask “Mommy, what are doing today? Going to (Insert a place we don’t normally go to)…” I always reply. No Hunny we are not. Sure in enough something happens threw out the day and we do end up in that place for what ever reason.

EX: Yesterday, She was eating breakfast at her grand moms like she does every morning, and she turns and says “Mom-mom, I have a best friend coming over tonight, Jenny (not real name) is going to come over and were going to color!!” Now, As of 9 am that morning, “Jenny” wasn’t coming over. Around 4:30 I get a phone call, asking to watch Jenny for a few hours.. Sure enough she was right again!

But to answer your question OP, That does not look like Dust to me!

B

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
dude i have never seen anything like that before in my life, thats not dust for damn sure.
congrats for spawning "the one"

peace

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It's dust.

It's the same thing that creates "orbs" too. This time it was just right in front of the camera.

Plus, auras don't exist aside from maybe a minor electromagnetic field caused by the brain.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scales
Plus, auras don't exist aside from maybe a minor electromagnetic field caused by the brain.

Tell that to people who see them clearly.

My daughter has been seeing them around people since she was very small. I see them around people. I can dowse the aura with rods to find the current size around the body, and then experiment with having a client do exercises that enlarges or reduces the size of the aura around them.

Pffft to they don't exist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join