It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli media reveals U.S. president forthcoming Mideast speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
FFS people give it a rest with the Bible bashing already...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Because of faith in the true message of the Bible. How can one know the amount of times it's been changed? Is there a log? There is always a kernel of truth to every story and I'm convinced Jesus was a real man who died for my sins, and when it all comes down to it I believe because of my faith, not because of hard facts and speculation of what man's involvement may or may have not been.

I appreciate the link.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It does not matter what Obama says about Israel, he will NOT take land away from Israel and give it back to the native Palestinians.
So, whatever he says, he says for a reason, no doubt. I think it is because Obama is supposed to be anti-Israel, that is his role. Perhaps it is too complicated to understand, I don't know, but Obama has actually done MORE for Israel than any other president. Hard to believe, huh?
Obama was supposed to fool the Muslims into thinking the U.S. was sympathetic, while at the same time continuing to support Israel in their nation building.
They weren't fooled.
So, copy and paste my comments if you wish. Obama is a paid stooge for Israel, they all are.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
What obama go against his own people? His mother was jewish, so that makes him a jew. `if` he wants to be seen as one. Obama and his coat of many colours.... hes a jew ? a muslim? a christian?
He wont change a thing and as some one has already said. He will back them to the hilt.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo

*Leaked*- Israeli media reveals U.S. president

news.xinhuanet.com

U.S. President Barack Obama will call on Israel to withdraw to the 1967 borders and agree to additional concessions that will enable a resumption of the peace process.. Obama will call on Israel to withdraw to the 1967 cease-fire lines with territorial adjustments that will be agreed on in the negotiations with the Palestinian National Authority. The president will label the West Bank settlements as "illegal" and emphasize that Israel must halt their construction.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 18-5-2011 by Conluceo because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2011 by Conluceo because: (no reason given)

the "leak" was right !

news.yahoo.com...

May 19, 2011 Yahoo article:

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama is endorsing the Palestinians' demand for their future state to be based on the borders that existed before the 1967 Middle East war, in a move that will likely infuriate Israel. Israel says the borders of a Palestinian state have to be determined through negotiations.

In a speech outlining U.S. policy in the Middle East and North Africa, Obama on Thursday sided with the Palestinians' opening position a day ahead of a visit to Washington by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu is vehemently opposed to referring to the 1967 borders.

NOW WHAT !!!

p.s. news.xinhuanet.com is Chinese ?
edit on 19-5-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
In the endtimes the world will come against Israel....

Get ready.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"...The basis of those negotiations is clear: a viable Palestine and a secure Israel. The United States believes that negotiations should result in two states, with permanent Palestinian borders with Israel, Jordan, and Egypt, and permanent Israeli borders with Palestine. The borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps, so that secure and recognized borders are established for both states. The Palestinian people must have the right to govern themselves, and reach their potential, in a sovereign and contiguous state.."

Here is the text of President Obama's address on Middle East & North African issues in it's entirety.

www.voanews.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
if anyone can successfully take him out its Israel... they don't miss.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Welp, Obama called for a return to the 1967 lines....

Israel response is of course torqued off.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I turned on the news when I woke up and just saw this, immediately came to ATS to see if anyone had picked it up, I'm surprised it's not getting more attention, Obama is going to meet with the Israeli prime-minister yes? My mother, a christian, immediately went and got her Bible during his speech, I decided to reserve judgement, we will just have to wait and see what comes of his trip to Israel.......... I dont know what Im gonna do if my mothers "end times" beliefs are proven right...... Pray that god doesnt smite me I guess

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join