It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs/Aliens/YouTube/ And Future Hot Spot Watching

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I first want to say to any UFO or Alien truther, Please stop surfing YouTube for the next Alien or UFO video. 99% of the time its fake and you waste everyone’s time posting these dumb videos that end up getting shut down by MODS.

Advise, If you want to do some real UFO or Alien hunting I advise you to go to hot spots and shoot your own videos and Photos. Then upload your own stuff on to ATS for debate. some of the best threads come from ATSes own turning in their own video or Photos.

Hot Spots,
I live in California and travel to Mt Shasta all the time. Very know hot spot. Stories of an ancient people, Known to be Atlantis’s Rivals, living under the Mountain as well as secret UFO bases, and big foot. All good threads i want to do in the future. My uncle even a few years back taped a "UFO" over the mountain and it was shown on the local news channel.

I use to not do a lot of sky watching but just bought a new telescope. I for sure will be looking up at the skies and will be reporting anything strange i see in the Mt Shasta area. Is there any UFO hot spots in your area and what are you doing to catch it on tape, besides surfing youtube!

edit on 18-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
well i guess everyone is stickin to the youtube hunt for ET

new topics

join