It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-emptive strike Rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
In following and commenting some on the threads about the logistics of the OBL attack, I went several times to look at the Situation Room picture. And I have commented on what I see in the image.

I suspect that image will disappear from the WH photo archieves in short order.

As my title headline states, this is a pre-emptive strike rant. I'm not calling it a prediction. I'm calling it a rant because I sincerely believe Obama will hate that image enough that it will be removed from official records. And if asked where and why it was destroyed the answer will be that it didn't adequately record what transpired. Actually, the best bet is that it will be replaced with another image taken during that same time. Photographers don't take just one photograph. They take dozens and show the best or most dramatic. This the photographer ceertainly did. But this one will be despised by Obama and crew. And I can't blame them. It is a horror.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
um what?

he hates a picture of a himself and a bunch of people sitting in a room?
Btw i thought the situation room would be more impressive, but maybe that's the "photo-op SR"

anywho how did you obtain this knowledge that he hates said picture and will make it disappear?
edit on 18-5-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker
um what?

he hates a picture of a himself and a bunch of people sitting in a room?
Btw i thought the situation room would be more impressive, but maybe that's the "photo-op SR"

anywho how did you obtain this knowledge that he hates said picture and will make it disappear?

First, I guess you have not studied the picture or understood exactly what I said.
Second, I'm assuming with his incredibly expensive efforts to safe-guard about every aspect of his life up to being the President, that he will not "enjoy" a picture that shows him cowering down with a look of horror about what he is obviously seeing on the screen. BTW. I don't accpet their latter amendment to that scene that the video had been lost at that period of time. Unfortunately, the image is made worse by the general seemingly all puiffed up there attending to some duties.

Yes, all, from start to finish, my presumptions. Studying human nature has been one of my faults.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
When I read the post title, I thought we were going to be discussing a new labor negotiations tactic... The Management walking out before the disgruntled staff get a chance to down tools.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm just confused because the picture in question does not show much.. I believe the picture to in fact have been taken during the final game of march madness. look at obama, actual emotion it looks like

top topics

join