It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I've been hooked on this game for a week or so now...

Its a completely free browser game, very similar to "Magic: The Gathering"

You duel for coins to upgrade your deck and your cards. Theres tons of new cards to win, and a neat little slot machine bonus if you win a duel against the cpu. You can chat with the oracal once a day. He gives you free stuff too!

Anyone who likes Fantasy card games will love it!

It even works on some phones.....and the wii

Highly recomended, check it out...

Send me a u2u if you wanna duel

www.elementsthegame.com...

The ad on the home page is annoying though... :bnghd:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I've been playing this game since March, when a friend got me hooked on it, and I think it's quite fun. It's a lot simpler than Magic, but the higher level AIs get built-in advantages that you will have to overcome. (drawing extra cards and getting extra quanta, which is the resource used to play cards) Supposedly they will keep adding to it as well, though they haven't added anything since I started.

The two things I like the most about this game are the innate AI advantages I already mentioned, and the fact that every card has essentially two versions, the unupgraded and the upgraded one. (protip: the upgraded one is usually better :p though in a few rare cases it is either worse or too different to allow comparison) It costs a lot of gold to upgrade a card, but it's well worth it. The higher AIs you can also win the upgraded cards too.

My username over there is the same as here, dragonsdemesne.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thank You i started playing this after seeing it on here and it is a wicked game , so yeah, Thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Try this game!!!

Whos ready to duel!!

new topics

top topics

join