It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestion to Birthers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well, over the past 3 years +/-, the birthers have done due diligence by presenting very compelling evidence toward exposing the multiple fraudulent birth certificates released by the administration. However, with so many influential entities and the media vehemently downplaying this concept, I feel that at this point birther efforts could be more efficiently and effectively directed. Therefore, i suggest that all birthers direct their efforts toward finding proof of where Obama actually was born rather than debunking every BC released. Given the current circumstances, it is my opinion that this would provide the only avenue for progress. This is the only way the subject could be revived on the grand scale and earn legitimate consideration from the people who 'matter'.
edit on 18-5-2011 by TomServo because: added thought

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Last time I checked it was a "government of the people, by the people and for the people",
not the other way around.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
All that is needed to be done is for someone to prove the BC is a fake..It would be so easy to do a school child could do it...BUT, as long as TPTB run this nation it will NOT get into any courts in this land, sorry to say...because they own just about everything and just about everybody...money and threats will take you to the top when you have spineless people on the other side...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Birthers raise Obama raiting and they will raising more and more ..they actually help Obama.
My suggestion to birthers - give it up and raise more serious questions

edit on 18-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
... but... but it's so much easier just to point and say that it's fake than to actually research myself! (laden with sarcasm)

All I really know is that I know nothing. Blind believers might benefit from listening to that statement. And at the same time, questioning the official story is very healthy (and in my eyes, needed). The unhealthy part is the blind belief. And this can be applied to anything...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeyBones
... but... but it's so much easier just to point and say that it's fake than to actually research myself! (laden with sarcasm)

All I really know is that I know nothing. Blind believers might benefit from listening to that statement. And at the same time, questioning the official story is very healthy (and in my eyes, needed). The unhealthy part is the blind belief. And this can be applied to anything...
Yes blind belief got Obama elected in the first place and we can see where that got us.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but I don't know if the point is to get the attention of the people who "matter." I'm pretty sure the point is to be able to say: "See, I told you so...."

Truth be told, I only jumped into the latest round because, as something of an expert on Adobe products I saw all those oddities and couldn't help myself. Heaps of fun, I must say. Never mind that getting those who matter involved would completely ruin everything; it wouldn't be a "conspiracy theory" then, after all....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Birthers are joke of the century ..now Obama starting his presidential campaign and he is mocking them

Obama campaign is now selling birth certificate T-shirts

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Last time I checked it was a "government of the people, by the people and for the people",
not the other way around.

When was the last time you checked?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Are you joking? How can something be for you and control you at the same time?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

Originally posted by MikeyBones

Yes blind belief got Obama elected in the first place and we can see where that got us.

Yeah. Those who paid into SS for 30 years get to collect it. Imagine the horror!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
Therefore, i suggest that all birthers direct their efforts toward finding proof of where Obama actually was born rather than debunking every BC released.

What if all the proof points to him being born in Hawaii?

Will the birthers give up then? Or will they just claim that the evidence is wrong and continue to go with their gut?

You know, I still haven't heard a single valid reason to believe that he was born in Kenya. Obviously you can't say the conspiracy arose because he's black, because then all you hear is "oh noes, he's playing the race card!". So what's the reason? It seems more like a wild internet rumor that's gotten way out of hand rather than a legitimate conspiracy.

I heard that former-President Bush was born in Hungary. Prove me wrong.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

There are no "birthers" your referring to patriots, the other side of the fence are called traitors to the constitution of the United States.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksorum
reply to post by Alxandro

Are you joking? How can something be for you and control you at the same time?

You basically proved the point.
The government should not be controlling you, but yet you allow it to happen.
Those bastards have forgotten that they work for us

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I've got a suggestion for birthers: focus on the reasons Obama is one of the worst presidents in history.

On how during his administration alone the national debt has risen over $3.7 trillion from his inauguration to now.

On how he extended the war in Iraq like he said he wouldn't, authorized the continuation of hostilities in Afghanistan, Libya, and Pakistan, as well as now slapping sanctions on Libya.

How about him now promising wheat and money to Jordan when America is kind of in need of our wheat this year.

That isn't nearly a comprehensive list, but it's a good start.

/TOA
edit on 19-5-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I actually agree with you, but I do find it interesting that every fake BC that pops up (not that yours is serious) has Obama's name, date of birth and everything else exactly the same as his actual BC, but they just change the name of the town or hospital. It's like they believe everything on the certificate except for the PLACE of birth.

Birthers are funny that way.

I agree with the OP that the birthers should focus on proving THEIR story instead of disproving the official story (especially since their 'evidence' is so weak!) but even more, I would like to see them focus on what Obama has actually DONE. In reality. But I have learned that the hard-core birthers aren't all that interested in reality.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Please use one of the many existing threads where the Obama birth certificate debate is already being discussed.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join