It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My happy place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
In the confines of my mind, I sit in a land, filled with trees, streams, mountains, and bright red sands, which the waters lap upon, making the hot red sun look blindlingly bland compared to the hot red sands. Three suns bear down upon my face, by my side is a man who waits, with open arms, and kind eyes, the eyes of silver, stern and strong, with the look of love, that keeps me burning strong. As we sit around on the nice hot red sands, my eyes glaze of this wonderful land. Oh how one day I hope to live here.... where me and my beast can live in peace. Where one day we can fly high and free. Where one day.... I can see the light that is the Earth. For the man in my dream, is my beast... and as he is mine, I am his. Forever strong.... shall we ride.... high into the sky. Hoping and dreaming, of that magical day.... where we can fly in peace.... together... forever waiting for that day.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

edit on 18-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a letter in a word

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I would like to live there too!

Thanks for the read, it definitely painted a pretty and peaceful picture in my mind!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeyBones

Heh.... its all a dream ^_^ But I'm glad you enjoyed the read. Thanks for the compliment and I'm glad you enjoyed the picture I painted.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

A picture says a thousand words, your few words create a picture. Do not confine it to the mind, your are a free soul and always have been. The higher you look, the higher you can fly! When you are in an expanding universe and you are expanding with it, nothing will ever seem impossibe. Yes I will fly with you, sit on the sands with my arms open wide, be beside you, share and love all that is around us, for we are all one, we are all unique, individual, always expanding into a greater beingness and unity. I am as you.

With love and peace.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by peacefulwarrior3

Wow... thank you for your kind words. I appreciate them and am glad you can see a bigger picture in my few words.

join