It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles in USA lately... Hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

May 12, 2011 - SACRAMENTO COUNTY, CA & MADISONVILLE, TN

The ICCRA has recieved two reports of crop circles here in the USA. The first is in Sacramento County, California: two roughly circular areas flattened in field grass, where the grass has turned a golden-yellow color, leaving the surrounding grass a dark green. This was first spotted last Thursday, May 12 by Anne Brackett who took cell phone photos on the first day, and video the second day. One of the ICCRA founders, Steve Moreno is investigating. We'll have imagery and video, plus more details posted soon.

The second, also first spotted on May 12 by a deputy in the Monroe County Sheriff's Dept., is a geometric crop formation in early green wheat in Madisonville, Tennessee. Madisonville had a formation that the ICCRA investigated and authenticated in 2007. This newly reported formation is located in the same field, in nearly the exact spot, and has nearly the same design, with only a few details different. As Madisonville also had a hoaxed formation in 2008 located across the street as the 2007 formation, we are eyeing this one with some suspicion, but another founder member of the ICCRA, Roger Sugden is enroute to do an investigation. We do have aerials of this, and will hopefully have permission to post soon. Below is a diagram of the design.

Credit report and photos: © 2008 ICCRA - Jeffrey & Delsey Wilson.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I've never really known (for decades) what to think of the crop circles ...

Are they real (at least some) or are they all hoaxes? Sometimes I believe and sometimes I just totally throw them in the rubbish bin of my mind ...

And the journey continues

edit on 18/5/11 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Yes, same for me...

There are some crop circles that can't be explained in a prosaic (classic ol' "doug'n dave tools") way, though...

Check this thread where I explained how that cannot be done, especially in rapeseed oil fields.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Lately? In my opinion every crop circle is a Hoax, why would a Being that has power to travel intergalacticly use crops to spell out messages for us?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The above pictures look weak... Real ones look cooler. NOT the ones made on foot. (Man Made)

I think they're ALL man made.

I actually believe that some exotic weapon or some kind of lasor can make NASTY with whatever piece of equipement they're using..(hurt people,haarp on light phasors or photons,pick a weapon)

They can also lasor with precision accuaracy.

So,the guys get bored.. do some research.. program a stencil..

BLAM!!!!..
Down goes the inprint..

SOUNDS logical anyway...

Commander in Chief YELLS... "knock it off!! Ohh..Can ya make a butterfly? ... Cool"

I don't think 2 martians are reading our history books going"" YEAH..send THAT""

I could be wrong.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm a true believer that certain crop circles cannot be explained and might be possible work of some extraterrestrial or multidimensional being. But this one looks fake to me. Looking at the crops, even I can tell the signs of crop crushed through force. The more genuine ones are bent differently, sometimes with the crop facing the same direction in a spiral.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I'm gonna have to answer your question with another question, why do people talk to animals? Just think, if extraterrestrial life can travel here from where ever, why wouldn't they try to get our attention by doing something we don't do?! Don't get me wrong, I've seen some pretty bad man made crop circles, but some are undeniably to perfect for a citizen without a laser( or some other advanced device) to make. Like the alien face with the binary code, or the sextant one with planetary alignment.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Mnemicrsl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It's not the most fascinating of crop circles I have ever seen. I am convinced many of them are real, however, there are hoaxes too. 90% of the crop circle formations in the world occur around Wiltshire within the proximity of Stonehendge. Many of the remaining 10% appear within the neighbouring European countries such as the Netherlands. I believe some of the rare sightings in Indonesia, Japan, Canada and America could be genuine; I just tend to tread more carefully with the infrequent sightings overseas. I don't believe two old codgers with chipboard can conjure up 100 crop circles in Wiltshire during the night with flawless mathematical precision. The occasional formation overseas - such as the one above - with a relatively simple formation could be hoaxed. It may not be though.

If you go in there with a video camera and it cuts out you'll have a better idea. This has happened to the BBC twice in the past when trying to report crop circles in the early 1990s.
edit on 19-5-2011 by IrnBruFiend because: (reason censored to protect the institution)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Where specifically is the one in Sacramento County? Does anyone know who the property owners are? If so, send me a private message, or in this thread (prefer PM for privacy). Thanks in advance.

join