It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It doesn't really matter what birthers think, even Ron Paul is satisfied with Obama's BC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Skip to 06:12

Going 2012 I thought I finally put politics behind me, but apparently things are going pretty interesting lately since I'm seeing that there's a slim possibility that RP is indeed going to take the republican nominee for the presidency. Why? So people will choose Obama for the second time, of course.

And RP is right, there are other more imminent issues. I myself never seen RP's birth certificate, I'm okay with that, remember he is also a presidential candidate. It is said that he was born in Pittsburgh, but how do you really know that for sure?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That's because:

A: Ron Paul is focused on real issues, as in not electing Joe Biden as president.

B: Ron Paul says what ever he wants, but still votes like the rest of them.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Thanks because Ron is going to beat Obama in this election then he will have the facts checked when he is president. Why make a big fuss now. Ron is going to undo everything Obama has done in his presidency.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
While I support and will vote for RP, he does not think for me. There is a difference between this. Even RP knows this as well.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what non birthers think, because even attorney Phil Berg, a life long democrat, thinks Obama was born in Kenya, just like his Granny and Sister said he was.

Great, glad we got that cleared up.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

Thanks because Ron is going to beat Obama in this election then he will have the facts checked when he is president. Why make a big fuss now. Ron is going to undo everything Obama has done in his presidency.

just my theory here:

but I doubt TPTB allow Paul to become
president.

I also distinctly remember hearing
similar words coming from Obama
in 2008 about Bush.

And if Paul thinks that's a real
birth certificate

then he is part of the problem.

edit on 5/18/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Because it doesn't matter if it's real or not. You have to spot these things when they are candidates, NOT when they are already President. To powerful.

If "conservatives" keep making a big deal about the BC, Obama will certainly win the elections without even trying. Attack him on the issues, not crap that makes you look retarded.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Difference between RP and Bush/Obama is PR has been saying these things before dirt was invented. Bush/Obama jumped on and jumped out the bandwagon.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
"What's anyone going to do about it? I mean, tomorrow is he going to be removed from office?"

I honestly think that he's not convinced, he just doesn't care enough about it to make a stink and come out swinging for the 'conspiracy theorists' right now. It wouldn't be good for his campaign.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The others know this is not even an issue.

They are also afraid the DNC/Soros will start digging for dirt on them!

The issue Obama and the DNC is that MANY middle class black Americans(notice NO hyphen) are quickly becoming aware that this man does not even care about the black community!

They are realizing that he is black in skin color only never grew up in a predominately black community has no understanding of the struggles the black community had to endure for over 200 years,and the achievements they have made just to have parity with whites.

They now know he and his Harvard educated wife are extremely "uppity".

Worse thing a person could be.

Now millions of undocumented workers have come into this country and have taken the jobs away that were traditional done by uneducated blacks.

The black community is not stupid many have become Independents and Republicans and have the same values.

The DNC just does not get it at all.

It will be interesting.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

RON PAUL IS NOT THE EMPEROR OF BIRTHER PEOPLE!!

Southpark reference there, sorry. I would imagine the good doctor is wise enough to realize that a further constitutional crisis on top of everything else we're dealing with right now would be more harm than good, in addition to the fact that most of the big things that Obama's removal would reverse won't actually go into effect until after the 2012 election anyway, so can be handled accordingly at that time. In effect, Obama hasn't done a whole lot more harm to the republic than less-contested office holders have previously, and we've got bigger fish to fry.

As is, the birther issue is currently a political hot potato that turned into a combination snare & pitfall and would just further harm his chances of gaining office - which is already enough of an uphill battle.

Just my thoughts.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
It doesn't matter what non birthers think, because even attorney Phil Berg, a life long democrat, thinks Obama was born in Kenya, just like his Granny and Sister said he was.

Great, glad we got that cleared up.

Do you ever get tired of repeating the same thing over and over and over again? Even though it's been proven false several times already?

It's like if I said "The Earth is flat." every time I posted on ATS. Eventually, someone might believe me. But that person would be an idiot, so what's the point? The only people who are going to believe you when you constantly repeat disproved lies are idiots.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Ron Paul believes the official story
of 9/11

Ron Paul believes the official birth certificate
of Obama

Ron Paul wants to eliminate or fade out
Social Security

these are the 3 reasons why I won't be voting
for him. He also turned his back on the Tea Party
more than once.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
That's because:

A: Ron Paul is focused on real issues, as in not electing Joe Biden as president.

B: Ron Paul says what ever he wants, but still votes like the rest of them.

I suggest reviewing his voting record. Your " B " statement is false.

thesteadyconservative.com...
www.govtrack.us...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

RON PAUL IS NOT THE EMPEROR OF BIRTHER PEOPLE!!

haha good one....

But anyway to the OP... Ron Paul is really against The First Birthers..... those PUMA leftists who knew Obama was really a fraud..

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by Praetorius

of 9/11

of Obama

Social Security

more than once.

Ron Paul (along with Kucinich) begged to have the 9/11 commission investigated. As far as high-profile politicians go, I'm thankful for him to say that much.

And the Social Security thing would only be on a federal level. Either we stop paying of it and not get it or we keep paying for it and still not get it. I would much rather see that handled by my state.

And the Tea Party? He was what inspired it. Just because it got hijacked by psychopaths and he didn't want to be quite so associated with those people, doesn't mean he "turned his back". Who would want to be associated with those people?! If he can change the Tea Party into something a little more American and less xenophobe, then maybe people will stop laughing at it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

of 9/11

Perhaps, or perhaps not. We've had plenty of officers, experts, etc. come out and claim it was an inside job...and plenty to contradict them.

Would it do anyone any good if he didn't? No, honestly - plenty of his legislation and suggestions have already been ignored. To latch on to pretty much the biggest conspiracy theory of them all would do himself, and us indirectly, much more harm than good.

of Obama

Perhaps, or perhaps not. I already addressed this.

Social Security

Yes, Ron Paul believes, as do I, that it's an unsustainable Ponzi scheme, that theft is wrong, and that people might perhaps be better than the government at managing their own money - in addition to the fact that the constitution does not ALLOW for social security, aside from perverse misinterpretations of the general welfare and necessary & proper clauses.

Then again, he DOES also want to SHORE UP social security so that it remains viable by cutting cutely-named defense spending (WHY IS ATS TELLING ME I MISSPELLED DEFENSE??) and channelling that money back home where it belongs. Also, does Ron Paul have any authority as president to change this himself? No: non-issue.

more than once.

Then those are three reasons you will indirectly help someone do much less good for the nation, unless someone with a lot of his same ideas gets elected.

Curious - how exactly did he 'turn his back on the tea party?

Be well, friend.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

just my theory here:

but I doubt TPTB allow Paul to become
president.

I also distinctly remember hearing
similar words coming from Obama
in 2008 about Bush.

And if Paul thinks that's a real
birth certificate

then he is part of the problem.

edit on 5/18/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Most likely, the truth is - Neither Ron Paul or his accomplices use AboveTopSecret and even know that the long form certificate is a proven fake.
edit on 18-5-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

and

reply to post by jessejamesxx

He said he is satisfied. So I doubt he'll be pursuing the birther theory if he's elected. He also said some won't be satisfied no matter what. What's anybody going to do about it, sounds more like a 'challenge' to the birthers.
Besides, RP is also a presidential candidate and so far I haven't heard any birthers demanding for his birth certificate.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Besides, RP is also a presidential candidate and so far I haven't heard any birthers demanding for his birth certificate.

You'd expect after the Obama debacle that ALL candidates will be vetted properly this time..
Also some states are demanding proof of birth..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join