It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Pressured By Monsanto

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
This is why i only buy organic milk. Its expensive compared to regular milk but worth it to me.

Good for you. I never inject my girls with anything be they caprine or bovine. They produce plenty with a good diet and proper exercise and herd management.

I might have to inject some antibiotics every once in a while but to keep my organic certification I have to keep meticulous records of all feed/supplements/injections. After a round of antibiotics they have to come of the line for 6 weeks. So at 7-9 gallons a day average it’s about a $500 + decision to inject a girl with anything.

I can use the milk with antibiotics in it to the pigs (I don't sell them they are just for the family). I'll mix it with their feed if I have some for the extra fat and protein. Besides the piggies love the milk slush treats it turns into.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon, thanks and glad you stopped by.

Its a funny thing that this U.K. newspaper decided to publish this today...
I am really glad they did, as I learned the rest of the story.

Its ok to publish false news...if your on T.V.

But us lil ole folks on the internet better watch out...huh!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by jude11

Yes and thanks for the reminder there on Hillary.

And is it not ironic that Bill wants to create some governmental agency to
keep falsehoods off of the internet.

If it were not so diabolical it would be hilarious.

What about FOX news...

Not to mention Bill is on the pile of liars himself.

Bill may be on the pile but we all know who pulls the strings in the Clinton family.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thank you for the information faceless person! S and F for you.

And I'll reiterate, this is the reason why I like ATS.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Wow, that's huge. Thanks a lot. I work with milk and all the process involved, I can tell you that this is really important to know. Many the farmers here in USA, use hormones to force the cows to produce more milk.

There is also RBST Free milk (Recombinant bovine somatotropin), that is the artificial version of the hormone (bovine somatotropin), made by the pituitary gland of the cows. This is the hormone that affects the amount of milk produced by cows.

Unfortunately, we are consuming the RBST milk everyday. Each time our kids have a cereal in the morning, or when we go for a cup of coffe with milk.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I have seen a few of these monsanto threads come and go, and have a few articles, and have done a few shows on that in the past. It was on CentralValley talk.com and I have to say the apathy of the verdict is astonishing. This ruling was the press' free pass to make $#!+ up. We knew fox was BS, and this is the ruling that allowed it all to happen. Thanks for bringing it back.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Another good Thread OP!

You forgot about the Wicked Witch of Washington.

Hilary Clinton has served all of the corporations that are benefiting from GMO in one way or another. Ever wonder how Wal-Mart got their exemption from ObamaCare? It doesn't stop there and goes further back to her law days.

Hilary Clinton, Wal-Mart and Monsanto:

gmfoodwatch.tribe.net...

Hillary Clinton's connections to Monsanto go way back the Rose Law Firm where she worked. Rose represents Monsanto, Tyson, and Walmart - the world leaders in genetic engineering, animal production and industrialized food. She received favors there, as did Bill.

In office, Bill's USDA immediately and significantly weakened chicken waste and contamination standards, easing Tyson's poultry-factory expansion, www.financialsense.com/ editorials/engdahl/2006/0828.html, and his USDA head, Espy, was indicted for bribes, money laundering, and much more, with Tyson was the largest corporate offender.

Open Letter to Hillary Clinton From a Wellesley College Alumna

www.celsias.com...

You have connections to Monsanto through the Rose Law Firm where you worked and through Bill who hired Monsanto people for central food-related roles. Your Orwellian-named "Rural Americans for Hillary" was planned withTroutman Sanders, Monsanto's lobbyists. Genetic engineering and industrialized food and animal production all come together at the Rose Law Firm, which represents the world's largest GE corporation (Monsanto), GE's most controversial project (DP&L's - now Monsanto's - terminator genes) [here ], the world's largest meat producer (Tyson), the world's largest retailer and a dominant food retailer (Wal-Mart) [here].

edit on 18-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Indeed. Its called CONFLICT OF INTEREST between government and business!

No suprise this can happen though since you have to be a connected mason with a dirty past to get funded by "the machine". If your clean then you don't stand a chinamen's chance. The reason they want you dirty is so that you can end up in prison with trumped up charges...just like the IMF Chief being held for "sexaul assualt" if you "stop playing ball" with "the big boys".

Big business and their wealthy henchmen "donate" money to any campaign they wish under "freedom of speech" which the republican supreme court finds perfectly ok. The democrats want some "controls" though...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Golf66 thanks for your comments, and for stopping by. I always love to see your avie

Its such an encouragement to know that some farmers out there care, and are trying
to do it the right way. Someday you may be the only viable option, and I hope that day comes soon!
edit on 18-5-2011 by burntheships because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Thanks for keeping up the fight burntheships!

A Senator here in Australia will reply to my emails about the need for
Food Security and Foreign Ownership of our farmland,

but, seems to fall on deaf ears when you mention Monsanto, GM foods, or glyphosate.

S&F

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Propagandists suing Propagandists.
Don't know why, that just struck me as funny.

You personally opposed to Free Speech or just Free Speech for anyone who does not agree with you?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I am not opposed to free speech...
May the best man win
or woman...

And free speech is free ....really free when its on T.V.

Dont you think its strange that Billary would want a Federal Agency to
watch dog the Internet for fallacies...when Fox news can spout it all day long?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Firstly: I would like to thank the OP'er bruntheships for posting this. You are without a doubt one of the best posters on ATS.

Secondly: This is how journalism died. I think we should all take note as to how fear was used in this situation. I've been subjected to first hand experience of media spin and whitewashing. Is it any wonder why so many people are frequenting any site that may offer an alternate view of a story? The sad thing is is that, often, the truth is so hard to find within our massive realm of information that it becomes hard to believe almost ANY story (be it from the MSM or even Alternative News) with a few exceptions. With those few exceptions there is usally a lack of follow-up (can you say "mass die-offs?").

I believe that many of us, unfortunately but not without reason, look to the negative side of life now as a means to protect ourselves and survive.

Is it any wonder that so many suffer from depression?

F&S

Sending out my love for my brethren,

-AS-

PS: Do any of my fellow Canadians know if we still don't allow Monsanto's BGH here? hmmm... I think I need to go do some research...
edit on 19-5-2011 by AeonStorm because: sp + f&s + PS+ added

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
is it not interesting how
monsanto can poisen your crops food milk environment
and even with proof they are
ALLOWED to continue

is this not proof a conspiracy to weeken the americans for future conquest
security does not mean wars in forign countries
it means you are safe to live in your own country
xploder

I have to thank you for your comments...and that in itself is a conspiracy within a conspriacy.
As...what if the people of America are only needed for a certain slave labor and she as a people will
become powerless, but the Military Industrial Complex (minus its man power which then really = Pentagon and DARPA) continues its Hungry Beast agenda.

to you
edit on 19-5-2011 by burntheships because: clarity

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Uhh ... For fellow Canadians, it took about two seconds to find through Google that Monsanto has it's own .ca page.

The good thing is is that, according to their page, we still do NOT use BGH. The bad thing is that:

Monsanto offers farmers a wide range of corn, soybean, cotton, wheat, canola, sorghum and sugar cane seeds. We use our elite seed genetics and cutting-edge traits and technologies to create products that meet farmers’ wants and needs. These products are offered through various brands – each of which provides farmers around the world with the solutions that best fit their farms.

Monsanto.ca

I just dropped a point in ignorance.

-AS-

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

This is why i only buy organic milk. Its expensive compared to regular milk but worth it to me.

Yes, its really a matter of quality over quanity. Its a real shame that this growth hormone is
injected as a means to increase milk production.

Its not healthy for the cows, its not healthy for the children or adults who consume this milk.

Some milk producers have made the decision to reject this growth hormone all together, and
that is another alternative.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

It's important to difference organic milk and RBST Free milk. Not necessary the same. Organic milk is obviously the best choice, since it doesn't has any antibiotic neither.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by battleships

Thank you for this information. It is only recently that I have become aware of Monsanto and the need to search for organic foods and/or foods minus the Monsanto GM.

There is another thread on ATS that I found helpful with good information...

by Kali Say No to GM before it's too late

Flag and star for you

Mahree
edit on 5/19/2011 by Mahree because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/19/2011 by Mahree because: spelling

edit on 5/19/2011 by Mahree because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Color me...

NOT SURPRISED

I have a food allergy and I have to avoid most US products now. The manufacturers have extremely low criteria to meet for packaging foods - and for the most part, they COMPLETELY IGNORE even these low criteria when they ship food to other countries. You never know what the hell is in anything made in the USA.

America should be ashamed of what it is producing & manufacturing - poison. Medical science will not be able to keep up with the damage we're doing to our bodies. How long until our life expectancy drops substantially?

Our government is overrun with corruption and pork and subsidies... and you would think that with such a bloated nanny state we could at least expect safe foodstuffs... but NO.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
If you want to know more about monsanto, watch the link. I watched the film a few months ago, it is so shocking what they get away with.
Once you've seen it, you'll never forget it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Blaine91555

I am not opposed to free speech...
May the best man win
or woman...

And free speech is free ....really free when its on T.V.

Dont you think its strange that Billary would want a Federal Agency to
watch dog the Internet for fallacies...when Fox news can spout it all day long?

That's because Fox isn't a news service it's an infotainment service. That's why they can get away with spouting bs everyday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join