It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government.. The New Nazi Party?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Both Hitler and Obama seem to have come into power using clever campaigning and propaganda. They lied to the people and the people elected them, whether or not they were elected fairly is of course debatable.

What did we see when Hitler gained power? Oppression started first off in Germany itself then moved onto neighbouring countries, starting peacefully by means of bullying and then inevitably by means of force escalating into a second world war.

What did we see when Obama gained power? Oppression starting off with the people of the United States.
As the weeks go by we see more and more sacrilege against the constitution and the people of America for which the constitution was installed. We are also seeing Obama & the US government flex their muscles in other countries for the wrong reasons. This is of course not at all new but it seems as if we are going to see America doing a lot more neighbourly bullying in the future. The US government is starting to act more and more like the Nazi party, although more patient.

With this new bill being proposed, the one that would allow the US president to wage war on anyone or anything without congressional approval, we should be very worried about tyranny. More so than usual. You see, when/if Obama gets this power he can easily provoke a world war within full 'Right' and will no doubt have perfectly 'Valid' reasons for doing so. Terrorism springs instantly to mind.

In my opinion, this bill proposal is a major step in initiating a third world war. A lot of people will disagree with me of course and I hope they are right, but this is just my way of interpreting this news.

The U.S government is starting to look more and more like the Nazi party and Obama is starting to look more and more like Hitler..

US Government.. The New Nazi Party?

-TechUnique

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Hitler and every policitian who ran for President, Prime Minister and/or King in modern times seem to have come into power using clever campaigning and propaganda.

Fixed.

edit on 18-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Thread Title: Obama...the new Hitler?

Every politician on any side of the Table has been compared to Hitler. With enough selective sifting you can always find why someone is "just like Hitler". But if you go and watch Hitlers speeches, his voice and attitude and also look at the results of his campaign - 77 Million+ Dead - you see that Obama is nothing like Hitler. And neither are all the other politicians, especially the last dozen or so U.S. Presidents anything like Hitler. Sorry for having the first post be such a counter-argument, just calling it as I see it.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
No doubt Obama is doing some very shady stuff. To compare him to Hitler is a massive statement though.

The USA has been going downhill long before Obama concerning personal liberty and honestly in the government.

To compare Obama to someone whos action have directly and indirectly killed tens of millions is pretty wrong.

It's also an obvious statement that these people get to power with clever propaganda...that's how it's been done for a loooong time. The more money you have for advertising the higher your chance of winning the election.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Swizzy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Every politician on any side of the Table has been compared to Hitler. With enough selective sifting you can always find why someone is "just like Hitler". But if you go and watch Hitlers speeches, his voice and attitude and also look at the results of his campaign - 77 Million+ Dead - you see that Obama is nothing like Hitler. And neither are all the other politicians, especially the last dozen or so U.S. Presidents anything like Hitler. Sorry for having the first post be such a counter-argument, just calling it as I see it.

I was leaning more towards the idea that the US government is starting to behave like the Nazi party in regards to foreign relations and warmongering. I thought the title suited the thread more though, maybe sensationalism had a part to play. My bad.

Perfectly valid points though, thanks for your input.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
And the worst thread of the day award goes to....

But seriously this is just a terrible terrible...terrible thread.

Terrible.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
And the worst thread of the day award goes to....

But seriously this is just a terrible terrible...terrible thread.

Terrible.

Thank you for backing up your opinions.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That seems to be a very unfair comparison.

Not a big Obama fan here.

But he only has one confirmed kill.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
While I have little to no respect for our so called "elected" president. I would not say that he is the new Hitler.

He is simply a puppet used by collaborative organizations who could be considered fascists like Hitler.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Changed title.

Hopefully this is more suiting.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
People would have to be idiots to expect any different. Its been an entire pack of lies that cost 7million jobs in the shortest time on record...three years.

Everyone knew up front didnt they?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

He seems a lot more like Joseph Stalin than Hitler, it doesn't end with barry either. This country feels and operates like Stalins Russia people like to keep parroting Nazi, Fascist etc... either haven't looked into it fully or are fans of good ole uncle Joe. I can't embed images currently but there's tons of barry photoshopped on joe images.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
That seems to be a very unfair comparison.

Not a big Obama fan here.

But he only has one confirmed kill.
Yeah i bet he laughs when he looks at his Nobel peace prize this dude pulled off a hit on someone after he get one its amazing he still has it. I know its his job but its kind of an oxymoron if you think about it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Made me lol.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So does this mean if I am not part of the "pure" biracial race, that I am subject to extermination by means of gas chamber or firing squad, or maybe just torched alive in a concentration camp?

Damn, there goes my holiday plans.

In all seriousness, this is nothing more than you personally creating propaganda to slander the President of the United States of America over your personal dissatisfaction with him.

Why don't you pull up your big boy/girl pants, and stick to challenging the President based on ideas and policy. You've even got a good starting point with your objection to the bill you mentioned. If you can't do that, and need to resort to comparing him with Hitler, then you've already failed at creating a meaningful argument against him.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
this goes back further then obama. hitler used a false flag event much like cheney/bush when he torched the reichstag to gather support. actually, america has been employing these tactics ever since the nazis started coming over after the war, and have been at war ever since, globally.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
No matter how much you hate our current government and its policies or current president, I don't understand how any rational person could compare either to the Nazi party or Hitler.

When our government tries to wipe out a race with the intent and devastation of something like the Holocaust - then you can talk. You must not know much history.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i kinda wounder
how many nazis were bought to the united states after ww2
do they ever realy give up the idea of the fourth reich

it does seem the EXACT same tactics are being used
false flag riech stag = 911
homeland security= homeland security
false terror = alciada
endless funding for war= american depression
depression = war

i personally think the ugenisists are in control of america
and you dont have to be a nazi to use the exact same tactics

to start wars of conquest
like iraq afgan pakistain ect ect ect ect

people are offernded if we jews get killed
but care nothing of the million plus killed in the name of security in iraq

so in the sence that hitler used false flags to gain power
homeland security to control his own population
and outside terrorist threat to promote war of agression

the similarities are striking
the name NAZI draws people who wish to distort everything simple into race or religion

i would say the exact same plan is used under the "flag" of religious and racial difference.

just like ww2

i am from jewish blood lines and would like to point out that is was not just the jewish who suffered
and i am offended by anyone who USES the holocost to cover for other peoples death or destruction
genoside of a population is genoside
weather it is for "homeland security" (germans were told the same thing)
or for oil (milatary)

if you let your leaders destroy the world to save it
you are following the exact same path as the NAZI party
that lead to ww2

never in america?
think again that was said by the germans and a depression was used to spark it all off

xploder

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Damn op if this is true then you need to leave the country, soon before you get thrown into a gas chamber. I hear that Syria is nice this time of year.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i think it is one of the accurate statements i have read lately

all modern leaders have been compared to hitler.

does the shoe fit obama?

lets see

biggest state takeover of the economy and american lives
backed by the million in unions
backed by the vast left wing media
expansion of tsa gropings
expansion of the patriot act
targeted assinations of american citizens
targeted assinations of foreign nationals.
expansion of another war.

the majority of people think obama is the greatest thing since microwavable mac and cheese.

people scream the bloody right are fasicsts nazis but compared to the perveyers of big government and you dont know jack

i think we all know who are the nazis in this country and none of them will ever admit it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join