It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hi there everyone, i am a 40 yr old male living in England and run my own small building company employing no more than 6 or 7 people at a time. I enjoy the usual things for people my age like spending time with my family and sport etc however recently i have become interested in conspiracies on all sorts of subjects especially those concerning government cover ups. I dont think i am considered weird or crazy by my friends/family except when i dare to doubt what i hear on msm outlets and express my disbelief in their versions of events. so i find myself here reading other peoples ideas and versions of events that i sometimes agree with and sometimes dont but always interest me. I am looking forward to commenting on the threads and getting feedback about my thoughts on things, so if you get a stupid comment from me please be understanding as i am just a novice in this sphere and mean no offence and i am genuinely trying to learn about everyones ideas and beliefs. So enough on my boring intro thread and into the unknown i go

kind regards

ajw

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ajws70

Hey there ajws70, welcome aboard!

From one 40 something to another, I share your perspective, and ATS has been a blast, in an informative as well as entertaining fashion! Great people here, and quite addictive.
Happy truth pursuits and if ya need any help, shoot me a PM.

Peace,
spec

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Welcome aboard the good ship ATS!!

Enjoy your stay, see you around the forums!

st

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
Enjoy!!!!

new topics

top topics

join