It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama campaign is now selling birth certificate t-shirts (and coffee mugs)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
And somewhere Obama laughs (again)...

Fact: If Obama was white, the BC would never be an issue.

Go ahead and deny it if it makes you feel better about yourself.

For those who can't keep from playing the race card ....

If you voted for obama in 2008 to prove you are NOT a racist, then you will need to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you are NOT a fool ...
edit on 5/19/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Brilliant quote; star for you! I couldn't help but share that on facebook today.

reply to post by centurion1211

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Originally posted by jibeho
Be sure to check for errors on the mugs. Wow!

First fake mugs now errors on the mugs? What kind of error might we find on a mug? The handle attached backwards? You guys will just run out to bash anything about Obama whether it makes sense or not. I really do not even understand some of this stuff.

Handle attached backwards?? That's funny and I wouldn't be surprised.....It would explain so much about this administration.

Someone does not have a sense of humor today?? I was referring to potential errors on the Chinese knock offs soon to hit the weekend flea markets. Jeeeez!!
Classic Obama defense is it getting old yet?

What country are you from again?? I forgot... I like the English isn't my first language bit you've been playing in some threads. You seem to have a rather solid command of English and its complications to me. Congrats to you and don't be bashful about it. Be proud!!!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If you voted for obama in 2008 to prove you are NOT a racist, then you will need to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you are NOT a fool ...

That is GOLD pure GOLD!! That's a T-shirt I could live with!!!! Bumper Sticker!!! You'd better get that phrase protected as soon as possible!!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

That is GOLD pure GOLD!! That's a T-shirt I could live with!!!! Bumper Sticker!!! You'd better get that phrase protected as soon as possible!!

Alas, I didn't invent that saying, so will not be retiring based on it.

I will be happy to settle, though, with seeing more of those t-shirts and mugs in the coming months than the ridiculous "made in USA" ones obama is pushing. Besides should obama be using "born in the USA" instead of "made in the USA" to prove his point? then again, maybe Springsteen wouldn't give up the rights.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

So when you get one tell the rest of us if the labels say made in China!

Since Obama's "Economic Advisors" - Gene Sperling, William Daley and General Electric CEO Jeffery Immelt - are the ones who facilitated the shipping of our jobs to China under Clinton I would not be surprised if he ordered him from his collectivist buddies.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Ab123
haha this is so lame. Made in the USA, really!. Now obamas just being stupid, well nevermind hes always been stupid before he even got elected.

haha...that would account for magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. haha stupid obama!

Or was it due more to affirmative action and/or that TPTB had a plan for obama than his actual grades?

Haha stupid ..... who?

I will not answer that, more due to my polite Canadian nature than the T's & C's.
But it does enter my "Some Americans are so screwed up that..." file. How sad...how very, very sad.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I plan on buying a mug... I don't drink coffee so It will be a good reminder of how useless he is and not to mention a waste of money..
+edit for spelling
edit on 19-5-2011 by Virole because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join