It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama campaign is now selling birth certificate t-shirts (and coffee mugs)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
and there is your new GOP 2012
RNC Election Motto.

"Fool me twice, ain't gonna happen"

sell all the fake mugs you want

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
RNC Election Motto.

Laugh when they repeal social security and medicare

You'll be happy then...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Of all the gazzilions of things wrong in the world the president of the USA actually took time out to read and sign a contract so his face and BC can be put on a mug.

God help America.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Perhaps this gimmicky maneouvre is a response to Jerome Corsi's recently released book 'Where's the Birth Certificate?"? Mr. Corsi claims to be releasing info in the next couple weeks proving that the newly released BC is a composite of 3 others, as well as other inherent flaws/fraud.
But hey, look! T-Shirts! Mugs! Ha ha ha they're so smart (and we can be so stupid)
Hope this isn't out of line but I started a separate thread re: Corsi's assertions including a 22 min vid he did.
Corsi to PROVE BC Fraud - ATS Thread

Like someone on that thread said, there can't be enough of these threads as we flesh out the truth through all the obfusctaion and distortion and side-shows.
Cheers!
DD

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think that the t shirts and mugs are the best possible response from Obama that I can imagine..
a total in your face slap of truth.. ha.. I want one
birthers.. sheesh..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

He so clever. His arrogance does not serve him well. He ought to sell tees with pictures of his TSA agents pantsing the babies at the airports. That so funny.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjDoubleD
Perhaps this gimmicky maneouvre is a response to Jerome Corsi's recently released book 'Where's the Birth Certificate?"? Mr. Corsi claims to be releasing info in the next couple weeks proving that the newly released BC is a composite of 3 others, as well as other inherent flaws/fraud.
But hey, look! T-Shirts! Mugs! Ha ha ha they're so smart (and we can be so stupid)
Hope this isn't out of line but I started a separate thread re: Corsi's assertions including a 22 min vid he did.
Corsi to PROVE BC Fraud - ATS Thread

Like someone on that thread said, there can't be enough of these threads as we flesh out the truth through all the obfusctaion and distortion and side-shows.
Cheers!
DD

Jerome Corsi is a great man and a great patriot. He has rock solid proof that the birth certificate is a sloppy forgery and he cares so much about the truth that he is going to reveal that information, later, in his book, that you have to buy.

I love this game.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

RNC Election Motto.

Now the mugs are fake too?
What exactly is a fake mug?
Does it not really keep hot beverages hot?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by David9176

Now he is just mocking us....Unbelievable

Lol. I love it! What did you expect? Responding to foolishness with foolishness is sometimes a good move.

Some people have become obsessed with this non-issue. Obsessed. It's too bad.

I want a coffee cup!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I got a C note says Obama doesn't
get re-elected.

You want any of that action BH ???

Will 4 Obama t-shirts do?
Cause if he loses, you can have my stash.

edit on 5/19/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Very Classy!! It won't be long before the cheap Chinese copies of these mugs and T shirts end up in the weekend flea markets. It seems appropriate doesn't it?? Be sure to check for errors on the mugs. Wow!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'm still waiting on my Clinton condoms

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Brilliant

Hey can you guys start a conspiracy about my birth as well? I'd like to make some money

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

So many on the left-of-center say things like this but it will never happen. Social Security and Medicare would collapse under their own weight before a Republican in a high position would ever dare abolish them because they know it would be the death of their party for a generation. The one thing more important to the long-term health and welfare of a society is the power and glory that comes from being the ruling party, something neither Democrats or Republicans would want to sacrifice.

These attacks are baseless and many times when you quote the members of the GOP who might say things like this they account for a relatively small faction of the party, count 20% at very max. Will there be reforms to Social Security and Medicare so that they do not implode in our lifetimes? I truly hope so because the way Democrats are approaching the issue is like there is no issue.

You keep a system alive by keeping it well funded and its balance sheets not in the red. Neither Democrats or Republicans have known how to do this in the past 50 years (except Bill Clinton). Democrat Lyndon Johnson opened up the Social Security trust fund so he, and future governments, could raid it for short term funds. Republican Ronald Reagan set our tax and regulations policy on such a course that we ran up deficits never before seen since FDR and these same ideas of "deficits don't matter" coming from many supply-side people is what kept the deficit growing under Bush and Obama.

Republicans must learn one critical thing and learn it quick. There is something which hurts an economy far more than social welfare programs and high taxes, that thing is debt.
edit on 5/19/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I got a C note says Obama doesn't
get re-elected.

Careful...... we thought what's his name in Ottawa wasn't going to get reelected ... bloody fool got back in with a majority this time.... lesson learned... don't count your chickens before they hatch!!!!!

Now I wonder how much shipping they charge to Canada? If the t-shirt says "made in the U.S.A. but the label says made in China, am I going to get charged duty or just HST?????

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ab123
haha this is so lame. Made in the USA, really!. Now obamas just being stupid, well nevermind hes always been stupid before he even got elected.

haha...that would account for magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. haha stupid obama!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5803b98b7466.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Be sure to check for errors on the mugs. Wow!

First fake mugs now errors on the mugs? What kind of error might we find on a mug? The handle attached backwards? You guys will just run out to bash anything about Obama whether it makes sense or not. I really do not even understand some of this stuff.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
And somewhere Obama laughs (again)...

Fact: If Obama was white, the BC would never be an issue.

Go ahead and deny it if it makes you feel better about yourself.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Ab123
haha this is so lame. Made in the USA, really!. Now obamas just being stupid, well nevermind hes always been stupid before he even got elected.

haha...that would account for magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. haha stupid obama!

Or was it due more to affirmative action and/or that TPTB had a plan for obama than his actual grades?

Haha stupid ..... who?

I'll bet obama IS the one really laughing ----> at all the people he has duped into supporting him, since that's what elitists do.

The really sad thing IMO is a president lowering himself to passing out t-shirts and coffee mugs. We've had presidents - Bush and Clinton recently - that have faced relentless criticism, but they still managed to stay and act "presidential" in the face of it.

Obama has now significantly LOWERED the bar over an issue many of you claim is non-existent ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join