It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are changing their minds !!!! This is working !!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
Okay here's my letter had to rush it out and I'll try to get it around and see if people can get similar things going

newssleuth.blogspot.com...

That's excellent, UI, thank you so much.

We could maybe do with different versions of your letter for different countries, for example there might be a video relevant to that country which could be included. Anyone reading this from different parts of the world, and who are behind the idea could help.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Perhaps we are finally reaching critical mass point. If that's so, the awareness will start to spread much more quickly.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I mean just imagine how amazingly informative and demanding a letter the collective minds on this site can with some patience and cooperation create,,, the letter would do the talking., it would be a sharp tool that any human would by on reading and comprehending its message, meaning, and intent, judge their actions and beliefs .. imagine if this letter were to gain steam and make it onto the news, to more and more minds, untill the public actually was behind its intent and demanded it be discussed in open by the leaders and rulers... This of course would also mean that all bearers of information regarding and believers of the corruptness within government and rulers would have to believe their information and selves 100% to go through something like this... if all the curruption and secrecy Is true, then we shall have no problem going forth with this, and then the more followers the merrier..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
One of the biggest obstacles for the newly awakened is the "reset button". How many of you know what I'm talking about? A person can spend an entire day watching Monsanto documentaries, Dangers of Aspartame, Fluoride, GMOs, NWO banksters, etc., and they "will get it" almost instantly.... but what happens to them a day, 2 days later? The Reset Button clicks on and they go right back to the Matrix.

edit on 18-5-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Not really. The thing that is important is not just waking up, but doing it in the right way. I spent 3 years waking up via sitings of crafts and experiences and learnt about the most urgent conspiracies and NWO in the process. But, it is fear based, and all the media, movies, and even threads are casting a spell and hijacking our conciousness.

Waking up with the instructions to turn every negative thought, message in media, and thread into a positive. To learn their tricks in getting us to co-create their reset and disasters by impacting our emotions, because we manifest with strong feelings. So horror movies or tear jerkers, are all played carefull to take us on an emotional roller coaster.

Once you see this, you withdraw suppost, and then you start to envision with positive strong happy, joyful emotions. They're much stronger.

So if people wake up and envision the positive, their reset button will be strongly mitagated.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Its like a wall, as soon as you try to say something that conflicts with the flow of the collective, you are not just dealing with the individual that you happen to be talking with, but a networked set of thought controlled individuals, operating at designated target frequencies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join