It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kinda new...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am reposting this message. I posted earlier in the Introductions, but my thread was deleted due to the fact that I had already posted in the intro before... I thought it would be ok since I hadn't said anything on here in a while.. Either way, I apologize to the powers that be - and hope that this thread is ok here! If not, please move!

Hi again.

I've lurked for a while, and been a member for a while. But I finally had a great thought today... The thought??? who cares about the government and those who might be watching us on ATS! Anyway, I am reposting here since I got brave enough to put my pic in my profile...

Just wanted to say howdy again!
edit on 18-5-2011 by journey2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by journey2010

And to the person who commented earlier about the black Suburbans... Bring it on!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Bit of an odd post, :S But Hello again lol posting your picture or adding your location dont really matter, government can find out exactly who you are with out them details
edit on 18-5-2011 by Wolvo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well, hello there!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

I was a bit unsure bout photos but your post made me think.

If they are as bad as some say, no chance they dont know me and have me on file someplace already!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

T'was kinda a joke about who I am... I realize that if the g'ment wanted me for being on ATS, it wouldn't matter.. I was playing off what everyone else says about being private here...

As far as the odd post... sorry. There is so much doom and gloom, I thought a bright, HOWDY post would make people smile!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Sorry if i came across being funny with you mate, yer is nice to see a little bit of brightness in such a dull and doom filled world.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

It's all good... no worries. I just wanted to say howdy!

top topics

join