It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot-Sasquatch video from Alaska. Very interesting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just found this on a Bigfoot forum. Hikers mange to catch what could be Bigfoot in the wilderness of Alaska.

What are your thoughts on the video?

www.youtube.com...=13

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Couldn't make much out, but it looked kind of like a gorilla, with huge forearms. It also seems to have something in it's right hand. Seems like the camera person would be a little more tripped out, but who knows.

spec
edit on 18-5-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I think the camera moves way too much! Hard to tell what that is, could be a bigfoot or it could easily be a prank, just didnt catch enough.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Interesting video! However at some instances it appears to be a man in a camouflage suit on or something!
edit on 18/5/11 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This guy is definitely not a hunter. If this is a "wild animal/primate", it wouldn't just be going about it's normal day of foraging for nuts and berries with all that racket going on 20ft away from it. I'd say if real, it would have attacked or ran off, but to see it not even caring or noticing the loud noisy cameraman, I'd have to call it a Fail.

link   
In this case the quality is too good. At 24 seconds you can make out its a person wrapped in a blanket, tarp, sleeping bag or something similar. They must be getting bored over that way. Kid's likely.

link   
Saying this is bigfoot is like saying a light in the sky is an alien spacecraft.

Didn't see anything except a vague human form. Could have been anyone.

link   

I'll embed it for you.

Wow, I shouldn't have a watched it a few times first, hey?
so slow.

Cool video to me, although I'm a sucker for Bigfoot videos. I would have tried to get closer.

Interesting though.

Pred...
edit on 18-5-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Why does every video of UFOs or similar type of videos (this sasquatch one) always have so much shaking etc?

Yeah, sometimes people appear to be afraid, but for God's sake, there's gotta be one person out there who isn't that afraid that they shake the camera so much!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just pull out the frames around 24 seconds and you can tell its a person wrapped up in something. I'm working so I can't but I don't need to as in one frame it's obvious.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
In this case the quality is too good. At 24 seconds you can make out its a person wrapped in a blanket, tarp, sleeping bag or something similar. They must be getting bored over that way. Kid's likely.

Haha, it actually looks more like a hooded Jedi.... you can see his/her bare hands and the hood at about 0:24.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Just pull out the frames around 24 seconds and you can tell its a person wrapped up in something. I'm working so I can't but I don't need to as in one frame it's obvious.

Yeah, his hand and wrist clearly show ... A very amateurish video!

Nothing to see here folks ... Move along!!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yep.

Another Hoax...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

He's awful loud to be so damn scared, lol. I don't buy it.

Wouldn't common sense tell you to shut up so as not to scare it away if you saw something like this in the forest?
True, some people are lacking common sense, but c'mon!!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Don't worry it's just Gary Busey.

He's foraging for twigs and berries to build a nest.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think it's Harold Camping trying to hide now, coz he knows how foolish he's gonna look after the 21st (Saturday)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
U can see inside the sleeve, and its yellow.

edit on 18-5-2011 by koperniguz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Atleast thats what I think

OnlyLove.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Interesting video! However at some instances it appears to be a man in a camouflage suit on or something!
edit on 18/5/11 by faryjay because: (no reason given)
Your correct I have a camouflage outfit just like that one. Good call

top topics

join