It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atmosphere Above Japan Heated Rapidly Before M9 Earthquake

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Thousands of miniature black holes pass through the earth every day, so we really have nothing to worry about. The amount of time it would take for one of those things to swallow the earth is several magnitudes longer than the age of the of the universe

Thousands of mini black holes bombard the Earth every day

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

This is very intersting...

I came across this document some of you may be very interested in.

Investigation of Plasma Phenomena in the Ionosphere Under Natural Conditions
and Under Conditions Artificially Perturbed by HAARP

The first link below is a google cache link...
http: //webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5ReBehPyI-AJ:www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc%3FAD%3DADA517436+Investigation+of+Plasma+Phenomena+in+the+I onosphere+Under+Natural+Conditions+and+Under+Conditions+Artificially+Perturbed+by+HAARP&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Second link to actual PDF document but is on a .mil site. I clicked on it and am still here months later.
Its not classified.
www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA517436

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
I came across this document some of you may be very interested in.

Yeah, an interesting read. Not so much for the data they got, but for the multiple tales of difficulty they had in getting any data at all. The remote artic regions dont act kindly to sensitive equipment. No phone lines in some places, interference from equipment in others, snow melting and causing water damage, natural geophysical atmospheric noise etc...
Most of the report is related to listen to signals from satellites in order to calculate values related to Total Electron Count (TEC). A small part of the report repeats the experiment when the HAARP facility was operating, to see if the TEC numbers change. More problems here, with one experiment run being scrapped due to equipment problems, and others being cancelled due to the ionospheric conditions not being suitable. (the ionosphere absorbing all the HAARP radiation leaving none to reflect back to earth for measuring). Even then, not all receiver locations detected anything.
The data they got is right on the edge of the levels of noise.

Some quotes showing the problems...
The beacon data collected from this pass proved to be unusable
and
generated either directly or as a by-product of HAARP IRI heating - Meaning that they cant tell the difference. If there was a HAARP effect, its too small to be certain.
and
while it does not map directly into the F-layer region in which the IRI is interacting, it is very near to it - Meaning that HAARP might not have actually done anything here.

Indeed at the bottom of page 39 they postulate the idea that HAARP many not have had any effect on the atmosphere AT ALL, but the results were possibly simply due to the HAARP transmitters interfering directly with their receiver equipment. - unlikely but should be verified with engineers familiar with the DMSP instrumentation and at best they only have strong circumstantial evidence that this is unlikely.

One of the results is hardly conclusive... We are fairly certain that the irregularities that caused the scintillation shown in Figure 24 were generated by [HAARP]
Only "Fairly certain"? Isnt HAARP supposed to be so powerful as to cause earthquakes on the other side of the world?

So in the end they got some data from some of the experimental runs, but hardly an example of killer destruction. Seems that when you're looking for the effects of HAARP on the atmosphere, you're hard pressed to find much at all.

edit on 20-5-2011 by alfa1 because: fixed typos

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Your link doesn't work ... no matter.

Look mate, we're bombarded by gamma rays all day long, doesn't mean they're good for us ...

And your previous post, while quite good, shows most clearly the we still don't actually understand our planet. That doesn't stop our great scientists from poking it with a stick ...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

1. How many of these miniature black holes are created by man?

2. What do we really know FOR SURE about black holes?

3. Risks: If the answer is yes to any...explain how are they risks in regards to human life and the life of the Earth?

a.Is there a risk within these experiments?

b.Is there a risk with the equipment that is used in relation to what we know about our Earth's inner energy
and or core?
c. What happens if it malfunctions?
d. Can it explode and if so what will happen?

4. When did we discover the Earths Geomagnetic force was weakening in relation to when these experiments began?

5. We can see the Sun has awoken from a slumber while letting off flares and more spots being observed. With this known fact, are these experiments causing even more energy and or unknown particles (dark matter) to be displaced deep within Earths core?

These are just SOME questions that resonate within.

Here are the known experiments I am referring to. While I love science, I do not like its community being ok with playing Russian Roulette with the Human Race and the Earth. This is our home as long as we are breathing. As a mother raising children I understand their curiosity, however I will not allow their curiosity to hurt themselves or anyone else for that matter. Same goes for these experiments.... curiosity can and has .....killed.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.science20.com...-70740

mysteriousuniverse.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

if I could give you 5 stars I would

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

every experiment kills a few rats

not sayin they're rats, but saying IF any of this is possible, it was an experiment that they really didnt know what was going to happen - they can't likely come out and say "oops, we meant to hit China"

my beliefs are irrelevant, just pointing out a little logistics

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Soooo.. basically what you guys are saying is that solar flares cause earthquakes? BTW, HAARP operates at a fraction of what an average solar flare hits us with so if the evil HAARP is able to cause 9.0 earthquakes then I'm just boggled by why a solar flare hasn't ripped out planet to shreds.. Why is it that conspiracy theorists are so much like religious fanatics? Great theories... horrible at providing conclusive evidence.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

1. How many of these miniature black holes are created by man?

Compared to the ones that bombard the earth from space, not many

2. What do we really know FOR SURE about black holes?

Quite a lot

3. Risks: If the answer is yes to any...explain how are they risks in regards to human life and the life of the Earth?

a.Is there a risk within these experiments?

Not that I am aware of

b.Is there a risk with the equipment that is used in relation to what we know about our Earth's inner energy
and or core?

No

c. What happens if it malfunctions?

It gets shut down for a few months, as happened a while ago when a bird dropped some food in there

d. Can it explode and if so what will happen?

No

4. When did we discover the Earths Geomagnetic force was weakening in relation to when these experiments began?

I wasn't aware that it was weakening

5. We can see the Sun has awoken from a slumber while letting off flares and more spots being observed. With this known fact, are these experiments causing even more energy and or unknown particles (dark matter) to be displaced deep within Earths core?

I doubt it.
edit on 27/5/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join