It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wise Intelligent - "ILLUMINATI" Music VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Music Video About The Illuminati - Lyrics Below

ILLUMINATI Lyrics Deconstructed
by Wise Intelligent

While I'm aware of the many informative literary works being published by some great men and giants in our community on the subject of Hip Hop and the Illuminati ? this song, its lyrics, nor this blog are intended to prove or disprove any of what has been written, published and or lectured about concerning this subject. Rather, to interpret the lyrics to my work and direct our attention to the root cause(ers) of current world dilemmas. Below are the lyrics and a verse by verse overview of the works aim.

VS 1
Lucifer Son of the morning, shalom, good day good morning
All of the livin are mourning, he affixes sixes on them?
But didn?t the scripture warn them? delivered the revelations?
Still they debatin Satan's use of major corporations

I didn't intend on putting a song that addressed the subject of the Illuminati on this latest album. However, the producer Masada submitted the track right when we had just wrapped up the record. I mean we were about to master the project. I heard the track, and completed the song the day I heard it. I laid it and we mixed it. As, anyone familiar with Poor Righteous Teachers should know, the group?s 1996 album was called ?The New World Order? and the inside cover album art displayed several books pertaining to the Illuminati and the lore surrounding it. The intent of this recording was to simply take the Illuminati out of the ?boogieman? realm and demonstrate how its apparatus functions in our daily lives in plain view. I often say that the illuminati, like the freemasons ARE NOT necessarily ?secret societies? rather they are a society of secrets.

Remember the plantation, remember the black enslavement
Remember the soul debasin, globe defacin, hidden persuaders
Remember your colonization, colonial education
Ignorance and 'n-word' #, we get from the radio station

The rhyme points out well known historical events that effected and in many ways changed the world ? like the enslavement of Africans and the colonization of the continent. The point being that the illuminati represents the wealthy globe holders who were and still are responsible for initiating and financing some of history?s most notable experiences. The rhyme goes on to express how mainstream media is very well managed and controlled with the function of controlling public opinion and mobilizing the poor and laboring masses to behave as the wealthy ? less than one percent of the populace ? would have them do.

Performers are getting younger, the dresses are getting shorter
It?s funny how these pedophiles market your sons and daughters
Target and breech your borders, kidnap your seeds deport them
Transport them over overseas where devils fiend auction and bought them

The above four measures of the song deal with the international trafficking of children as sex slaves to the wealthy and in many cases involving United Nations soldiers, as well as politicians from all over the world. A couple of years ago we learned that a United Nations ship was used to transport young girls from India to islands where they were then sold as prostitutes. These are not isolated instances of child kidnapping and abuse. This happens by design and is linked to major politicians, kings and sultans. Remember the Lincoln, NE. child prostitution ring that was traced all the way to the Reagan/Bush White House?

In ayiti someone caught them, if these are the seeds we lost them
Tossed them to hell they fell for what his system taught them
Gimmie a minute to prove this, call it conspiracy theory
You never knew what the truth is, be sure that my enemy hear me

Continued.... Source...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The verse are really nice, good lyrics and a very good rapper! He's much better then plenty out there

I just, can't stand the voices in the chorus lol

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Very cool! Have you seen this one yet?

www.davidicke.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
A unique sound. Strange we don't hear about new sounds anymore. The new sound. Lookin for the sound. That kind of thing.

There is something oddly disturbing about how calm and still everyone it, but motorbikes are everywhere. Almost like, they are just waiting for the call or the word, and bam they're there!

I liked the last words during the fade out "It's already here. We already got you."

I would say that the crazy break-out front man isn't crazy enough, but compared to the others, he's almost too much of a radical. I like his gear and look though. I works and he looks like himself in it.

The choir should be shot from an even lower angle with more sky behind them, or somewhere where there are no buildings and only blue sky. They look too earthbound as it is.

The lyric that sticks with me the most is something about privatizing all the schools and then he raps "pretty soon they ain't gonna teach your kids nuthin." Having that follow up and overlay the emotion of the previous lyrics of "there ain't no more cotton to pick" and something about "they don't need your labor" leaves the listener trapped in the same stillness as all the people in the video. With no place to go from here.

The lybrary shots with the books, are where the orgasm, the epiphany, the rapture should have been. The pan shot over the books showing their golden binding but still sitting on the shelves seems to backfire. It makes the viewer wish the people standing around would do something, since the knowledge isn't. I think this is contrary to what the artist was going for.

Here are some lybrary rapture shots by way of suggestions.

David Grouchy
edit on 18-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Ignore the guys nazi stuff, and notice what they are doing with reflected light and atmosphere. If anyone deserves to have their theatrics stolen from them it's him. Definitely time to hijack his act.

In this one the still shot in the begining pretty much says it all. The tender unique way his hands are holding the book. There is a lot of talking in this video no point in watching it all, but in the few shots of the lybrary the camera moves over the books like a lover. Seeing them in their best light.

In this clip notice how Johnny Depps hands makes love to the books everytime they touch them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eecf3a8d2e25.png[/atsimg]

Now look at this screen capture from the video. Notice the cell phone is squared to the table edge, and has a clearing of respect around it. The books are a jumble and many of the pages look bent up. Too an academic this will subconciously invert the messgae that the windowless projects were inflicted on people through no fault of their own. Just at the moment when the most unlikely person is ready to sympathize with the plight of the rapper.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/990cbed7d753.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

I know what you mean about the voices, I can't get that "Illuminati" chant out of my head!

FYI, the chorus was taken from the band "Gamma Ray", from their No World Order Album:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bentenheimer
reply to post by User8911

I know what you mean about the voices, I can't get that "Illuminati" chant out of my head!

FYI, the chorus was taken from the band "Gamma Ray", from their No World Order Album:

www.youtube.com...

Oh thanks for the info!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnydavx

There's a reggae lyric that goes, "Even dough Babylon release da chain, now dem a use da brain". I think that relates to what he means when he says "No more cotton to pick". In other words, SSDD - a new sort of slavery, a new kind of subjugation...yoke of the empire and what not.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I wanna kill Illuminati
all of them, Everysingle day I wake up knowing deep down in my brain that they Molest Children in every second we live.
I wish all of us just bomb the white house and kill them all...These RICH people buy kids just to enjoy their lifetime, these bastards are the "Protectors" in this System, they are Frocks with a perfect crime swim that won't be exposed, and only US will know what they really do while the rest of the WHOLE world will always be in their side

top topics

join