It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien incident(requesting info)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hey guys im new to the website so please be gentle lol...anyway a few years ago i found a websited with some information that said at some point in the late 60's 3 aliens visited a facility possibly area 51 or dulcea new mexico and a incident happend that ended in 3 US service men being killed and 2 of the aliens been gunned down...has anyone else read about this that has some other information becouse i cant find the website anymore and googles not working properly for me lately

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Other than using the Search here on the site for Dulce, which will return threads aplenty, you might try this site for some info.

Bear in mind, I'm not vouching for it. I believe it's all little more than some interesting fiction, but to each his own.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Hey guys im new to the website so please be gentle lol...anyway a few years ago i found a websited with some information that said at some point in the late 60's 3 aliens visited a facility possibly area 51 or dulcea new mexico and a incident happend that ended in 3 US service men being killed and 2 of the aliens been gunned down...has anyone else read about this that has some other information becouse i cant find the website anymore and googles not working properly for me lately

The Dulce mythos draws it's source from Paul Bennewitz, a scientist living near Kirkland AFB in the late 70s/early 80s. Accidentally witnessing top-secret experiments being conducted on the base from his home, he contacted the Air Force, convinced what he saw were alien craft. The Air Force then conducted a major, and ultimately psychologically damaging, disinformation campaign on Bennewitz, promoting his belief about alien invaders with outlandish stories. Part of this disinformation campaign was that there was an alien base at Dulce.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Interesting info on the battle. If they made it a movie, I'd buy a ticket.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Check this Phil Schneider lecture about the whole story at Dulce. 7 parts.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks guys i just found this video and it kinda tells u a short version of what i read video.google.com...# its from 20mins 40 seconds to 21mins 25 seconds...its too short i read that afterwards a few aliens were shot and a couple more humans but i cant find the website i found it on sorry but ill keep looking.

new topics

top topics

join