It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spiritual humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think there are degrees of enlightement. There are moments of enlightment in the lives of people. So, it is not that you are enlightened or you are not. Everybody is enlightened to a degree. There are steps of enlightment. The phases of life. It is in lifes purpose to enlighten its children. Phases keep coming back to teach us.

Some people don't know and speak only of things. They aren't silent and speak when not allowed. They disturb. I personaly don't exactly like their sayings. (I don't know if I am right to be so or not.) People who's lives daily are always the same while the same life for a silent person wouldn't be.

Judgemental people, I have judged.

I'm quite confused as of lately.

Older people who don't seem wiser than me? Who haven't lived to realise I have pusuied. They seem to fall behind? They must sense this. There can be ones that have been living this unsatisfying life just because they haven't stumbled upon the experiences life can give to enlighten them. May their wishes be fulfilled.

Psychological warfares seem silly. There is absolutely no reason for psychological warfare. People can take a lot. Even suicide aren't deeds of loss of self-control. It can be it is only to experience.

There have been many people on hold and I sense all things will fall in to place over the coming years. From now on there seems to be hope for everybody. Everybody of us who is silent and listens and who awaited for so long now. There seems to be hope!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Love: Hope to die, so others may live.

We owe our lives to those who have fallen, and we owe our hope to the anguish that is experienced by those that we do not love.
edit on 18-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Therapy time:

Therapy time:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Our reason for being here is to learn, and the purpose of our life is to love. There is always hope even in the darkest reaches.

Some learn faster and discover what love is more quickly than others because we're unique yet all equal at the same time. Impart wisdom unto others if you're ahead of them, so that they too can catch up to you. When you learn to hold hands or even learn to carry those who are struggling, then surely... you are practicing that very love you have learned, and you walk in love, and you are love, and those around you will see it too because someone filled with light shines upon the whole world. If everyone shined, where can darkness hide? If it cannot hide, then hope is not required any longer because we have all become the most gracious rays of hope: love. And where love is, there is no suffering, only a paradise of happiness. This is heaven made here - quite possibly our ultimate goal as humans on Earth.

One day when we all make it so, we may move on to help other beings in the universe to do the same thing. The struggle is life, and the wonderful contrast between pain and pleasure. If one feels pain, then pleasure feels that much better to him, but if he is only filled with one or the other, he will never understand the difference. The middle path in life is what we should strive for, not one extreme or the other extreme. It's easy to cling to extremes, but it's difficult to walk that narrow middle road where one must practice unconditional love and compassion to traverse. When we trip and fall, we find ourselves clinging to an extreme, and that clinging leads to more suffering.

Let go.

Jesus didn't follow our ideologies, he walked the road of unconditional love and chose no sides except the side of love, which is in between: the middle-ground we can all choose and coexist peacefully upon. When we do this, the extremes melt away and only one thing is left, making everything clear to us. In Oneness we will truly understand, but while we have borders, politics, segregation in faith and beliefs... we are split apart and dwell in the ignorance of the material world. Tear the walls down and hug your brothers and sisters on the other side.

I'm happy to hold your hand in all this, and even if you spit on my face, my hand will remain out-stretched for you. Will you do the same for me and the next person whoever it may be?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What we need is the religion we can find within. We must make ourselves able to share which is in our hearts and to teach what can be learned. May the egos die so we may feel what is real. Pure love may it be. May we be protected from all harmfull thoughts and stand above those who really don't mean the best for others. May the suffering of oppression become undone. May we all move forward united in love. May we become one body, the living church. Bitterness... along goes the suffering.

What if we ourselves aren't the reason for our depressions. The depressed takes the pills. May we stand above depression.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Lifting up your spirit.

new topics

top topics

join