It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World is to end (again) on Saturday – now Russians know it too

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Considering that RT news is a Russian news station funded by the government, for English speakers around the world...

It would nice to see an actual Russian News article that was telling people inside the country that it is happening. It wouldn't bring anymore validity to the claim, but at least it would support the title of this thread.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thank goodness the world is ending on Saturday. This is getting boring and repetitive watching people do the exact same things over and over generation after generation.

And all the whining hurts my ears.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

The quote is ..."no one KNOWS the day or the hour", not "no one WILL know...."

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I wonder do all the people that donated money get a refund from Harold Camping, next Monday.

Let's place bets on Harold Camping laughing all the way to the bank.

It's seems that many many people are so miserable with their lives they are looking for some kind of end or dooms day scenario.

My hearts go out to all the people that have been blinded by their own fears, and depression.

I read a story of a couple with young children who budgeted enough money to last them to the 21st. They said that they wouldn't need it anymore after that. It was their whole life savings... Oh! and they quit their jobs as well.

My 14 year old told me how foolish these people are... Pretty perceptive I would say!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Here is a recent thread I posted in regards to his people coming to my house, to tell me the end was near. And yes I let them in too.

May 21st, 2011 End of the World - Claim and Rebuttal

If you look near the last page of the thread you'll see how a caller tossed Harold Camping a curve ball on live radio. It's really funny to listen to how he comes unhinged.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 01010101010101

"World is to end (again) on Saturday – now Russians know it too

Good, the Last "End of the world" was totally over hyped. I found it lacking and very low budget. They need to get Cameron on the project this time.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
alot of people up and quit there jobs , sold there homes and left with the big rv , rolling around the world spreading the word. just what do you think there gonna do when sunday is 80 and sunny lol

Originally posted by redzareptile

I wonder do all the people that donated money get a refund from Harold Camping, next Monday.

Let's place bets on Harold Camping laughing all the way to the bank.

It's seems that many many people are so miserable with their lives they are looking for some kind of end or dooms day scenario.

My hearts go out to all the people that have been blinded by their own fears, and depression.

I read a story of a couple with young children who budgeted enough money to last them to the 21st. They said that they wouldn't need it anymore after that. It was their whole life savings... Oh! and they quit their jobs as well.

My 14 year old told me how foolish these people are... Pretty perceptive I would say!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 01010101010101

Recently somebody posted that they saw the signs in New Zealand too. Interesting that this has taken on an international aspect.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well if it does end, I'll be the first to give Slayer my classic sports car.

Cause I am generous like that.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Silliness, this prediction is.

Originally posted by camaro68ss
its not going to happen.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
-Matthew 24:36

While i absolutely do not believe that the rapture is this weekend, if there were to be a rapture im sure some people would predict it accurately or at least close to it, just because of the shear amount of predictions. And keep in mind too that that passage uses the word know, as opposed to predicts. Then we come to the fact that the word rapture isnt used in The Bible, but thats another discussion, lol.

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Ummm and how is it suppose to end? Comet? Asteroid? What?

LOL-im not canceling my plans for the weekend.

Me neither

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sigh... When in Rome...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If the world ends on 05/21/11, then Jesus was wrong when he said no one will know the time or date. Then you have to assume that everything else He said was probably incorrect too.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn
reply to post by camaro68ss

The quote is ..."no one KNOWS the day or the hour", not "no one WILL know...."

ok well maybe your good book is defferent from mine. so what, big deal, its means the same thing.
edit on 18-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Definitely not this weekend LOL. Geez why do i keep coming here?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If Jesus is coming back, does that mean that I better keep my pants up and not do anything sexual all day....Just in case....I mean I don't want to be caught with my pants down or anything...LOL

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56

The Devil quotes Scriptures for his own ends. This clown who predicted the rapture on the 21st used the same method to show creation occurred 11,000 years ago, including dinosaur bones and coal rigged to make scientists think that they were formed millions of years ago.
When the rapture doesn't occur, the guru will say he has to reinterpret the Bible again. Will all the gullible folks who quit their jobs and gave away their belongings move in with him? Maybe his followers will learn to read the Bible they profess to believe in instead of trusting a manaic.
Whenever I see one of these, I always wonder who will be able to say "I told you so" and to whom, when it does happen? It's always a losing proposition for the prophet.

PROPHECY, n., The art and practice of selling one's credibility for future delivery. --A. Bierce

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, this is the most irresponsible advertising project of now.
How about those weak-minded, psychotic or mentally ill people who actually believes in this?
Will these people take the responsibility of those who will commit suicide because of the fear-mongering induced by this?

As for the 21st of May, nothing will happen in terms of vanishing from the face of earth into a void.
I've seen this type of hype ever decade and nobody is ever right.

Chill with doom and gloom, you do have a responsibility towards those who get scared out of their life.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Well if it does end, I'll be the first to give Slayer my classic sports car.

Cause I am generous like that.

Hey if the rapture starts on or about the date specified and people start randomly disappearing

I wil....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I am quite looking forward to the 22nd to be honest, firstly it is a Sunday and last day of the English premier league, my team will be given their 19th trophy
at home at Old Trafford, I will have a great Sunday roast and a nice walk in the country with my family. As an added bonus all the rapture believers will be silent finally, either taken away by god or to embarrassed to come online

Sadly by the 23rd they will be back with explanations of how the date was calculated wrong and it is really going to happen on the [insert date here]

Tell me rapture believers, if Harold Camping is right, then why does he need money sending to his radio show? what use is money if the rapture is going to take you?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Yeah, you took the words right out of my mouth, or shall I say, typed my thoughts... lol

This man may indeed believe the Rapture will take place on this day, I just find it hard to swallow as the greatest men in our History who "saw" the future actually "saw" human beings still existing in the near future. Not only that but also the Bible states clearly no man will know, not even the Son.

If he laughs all the way to the bank he will surely die, as many will want him dead for taking their lifesavings away. One may actually have a moment of insanity..ya know.

We will see if anyone gets left behind on the 22nd! ;-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join