It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Man Hid Camera In Starbucks Bathroom, Filmed 45 Women And Children

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
What is the usual penalty for this crime ?

Hopefully a while... but at least while he's in his jail cell, he can watch his cell mate pee all he wants, since they'll share a toilet!!
Edited to add that the previous poster beat me to it!! Glad someone else out there is as hilarious as me!!

edit on 18-5-2011 by Weeeden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Disgusting and pathetic put simply

I don't know if he deserves jail time or detention

However i'm not too fond of some of words used by fellow members in this thread, I find them very uncalled for

Originally posted by whyamIhere
At least this idiot was caught before these innocent girls were splashed all over the web.

Originally posted by Realms
The guy was unemployed, and bored....needed some type of relief!

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I hope the penalty is stiff...

Seriously.... enough with the bathroom puns
and YES... I know they were intentional!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Seriously, you are going to scold me for a bad pun ?

The first so-called pun "Splashed", was completely by accident.

This was totally contrived in your mind.

The second one "Stiff" I plead guilty of bad punning.

I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect to anybody.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well at least he'll know the answer to the age old question: How many washed their hands before they exited

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Ha
I was kidding man
all is good

Anyhow the fact that there's kids involved makes this even worse

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yep if he kept the videos of the children using the restroom then he needs to be tried for CP. Dumb really, I mean they have to know that sooner or later they'll get caught, there evidence is there in front (literally) of the victims eyes. Someone was bound to catch it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

thats nothin...
out here in western wa., a while ago a guy got caught
wearing a wetsuit and goggles...

in a port o potty after being there all day during a fair

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

LMAO no way. That is the definition of paraphilia (sp?). Guys like that are getting into the scant area which is beyond sick.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sounds like someone's been watching too much Law & Order: SVU

There was an episode that had this EXACT crime in it...chick at a coffee shop goes to the bathroom and notices a camera, they catch the guy...but he bargains his way out of hard time by showing footage of another crime one of his cameras caught.

Whether it's TV or real life...the whole situation's just nasty.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Oh but it's okay for the TSA to film tens of thousands of airline flyers each and every day, seeing them completely nude and those that "do not comply" get gropped.

As David Icke said, this is like Wonderland, up is down and down is up and right is wrong and wrong is right.

I don't use public rest rooms because I have seen a number of hidden ones in quite a few............not just in rest rooms, but all over.

Smile, you're on candid camera.

Ever seen one of these?

or how about this one, look up at the ceiling in your office's bathroom.............

Ours in our office bathroom has a red light so it can also see in the dark. Doesn't go out when the power does either?

How about this one........a thermostat and if you don't believe me just go to where I found these three cameras right off.........and this is just what is available to the public.

geersecurity.com...

Again, once you leave your home consider yourself "on camera"..........and even while in your home our military now has the tech to actually see through walls so there is no longer any such thing as privacy.

Welcome to 1984.

Military evolution: The Prism 200c can see through walls
by Steven Mostyn - May 4 2011, 08:54
Nowhere to hide. Image: Cambridge Consultants.

EmailRSSCommentFacebook Twitter Digg FARK Slashdot

Although not quite what you’d call fully fledged X-Ray vision, the creative British boffins over at Cambridge Consultants have come up with a portable device that’s capable of seeing through solid walls.

The Prism 200c, which has been designed for tactical military use and is carried as a conventional backpack, can peer through wood, concrete or bricking in order to provide the user with a portable 3D image of whatever (or whoever) is on the other side.

The device functions by emitting ultra-wideband Pulse Radio frequencies, which travel through the obstructing wall and return an interpretation of the space beyond and anything moving within it.

“Prism 200 is easy to use and with the press of a button, operators can switch between front, plan or profile views for a complete picture,” Cambridge Consultants explains.

“The user can observe the scenario in a 3D view, where the perspective can be rotated to look at a room or building from various vantage points.”

As impressed as we are, The Tech Herald can’t help but wonder how long it will take for the technology to shrink sufficiently to be utilised directly through military goggles or even on advanced contact lenses

Source: www.thetechherald.com...

Beginning with the war in Iraq we had bulky big to carry see through walls tech, now it's gone ???? how far is anyone's guess.

ATM's, stores, street corners, most public and office buildings, parking lots, schools, bathrooms........there is literally no place you can hide now almost.

edit on 18-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: added second video

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If I'm alone in a public bathroom I usually take the time to flip-off the light fixtures, smoke detectors, thermostats and heat vents just in case someone is watching.

It's kind of a funny thing to do for me knowing that someone could be sitting there thinking "hey...wtf! Does he know that's a camera? Am I gonna get busted?"

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The last thing I would want to see is a hot girl grunting out a big crap.

That would really be gross. I don't even watch my wife have a BM... it's bad enough that sometimes I make the mistake of walking in after and having to smell it.

She's hot, and I'd like to keep it that way by imagining that she only poops white bunnies that lay rainbow colored eggs. It's just that sometimes the eggs are rotten and some of the smell gets out.

edit on 18-5-2011 by JonInMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for all the great information.

I knew the potential is there with today's technology.

This guy will face a plethora of charges.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
What is the usual penalty for this crime ?

if u work for the CIA or DHS,
it means promotion and a bonus.
Otherwise, u r SOL

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the vote of confidence...............location in my closet?!

That's where I keep my rifle and bob, don't bump up against it!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yep if the government sanctions invading another country and committing mass murder they call it war - if a individual does it it's murder.

If a bank screws you out of your house or a company screws you out of your pension plan or the government eventually gets rid of the Social Security you've been paying into for 40 years it's okay..........but if a person shoplifts a loaf of bread it's a crime. (Not excusing either or any of these actions).

If the government sanctions invading your privacy and treating you like cattle they call it "Homeland Security" (sounds like a Nazi term to me) but if a single person does it it's called a crime punishable by fine and or imprisonment.

If the government experiments with prisoners during the 70's with psychedelic drugs it's called, "medical experiments" but if you're caught with just a few ounces of marijuana you get thrown into jail and fined.

I'm not in the least excusing this perverted nut case or breaking any of our sacred laws, hell if anyone wants to take a picture of my skinny old butt on the pot, go for it............

But the law should be the law for everyone.

Seems to me, if "the government" wants to do anything it wants to us it's okay but we better all march that straight line and there are two sets of laws. One for the common man and one for the "elite" running our government.

Seriously the next time you have to take a leak, look around (usually on the ceiling) at the bathroom in your office building............look real hard, the "security" cameras are getting very small and skillfully concealed

I also found a hidden camera in our company's lounge hidden on the upper part of the wall near a plastic plant, now if you sit almost anywhere in that lounge on a cell phone, hell even I can read lips................just keep your eyes really open and aware of your surroundings, look closely.

Some call it paranoid, I call it being observant.

We won't even get into bugs for sound...............you can now with certain equipment actually be in a adjacent building and pick up a conversation.

Simply research "security" to see what's out there.......................and that is just for the public, again what the military has is 50+ years ahead of what is offered to the common person.
edit on 18-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

"In your closet" is for all the paranoid people out there.

I am scared to ask what the heck is "Bob".

But I agree with your premise.

Seems like the private citizen is held to a higher standard.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's battery operated something, and it buzzes. She can come to my house anytime and use my bathroom, just don't check under the towel

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

And all of that is why the "greater good" is a myth.

All throughout history the "greater good" has just been an excuse for some person or group with more guns than you to justify it's theft and trick you into loving it while it rapes you.

This has proven true for thousands of years.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I found a camera behind a mirror in a cheap motel room one time. The mirror had a strange defect in the reflective surface someone had scratched the reflective surface off the back then taped a piece of reflective window coating on it so i check it out.

I did not report it i stole the camera.

The camera looked like it had been there for years and the battery was dead.
The motel was under new ownership and the camera was likely put there by the old owner or one of his employees.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join