It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Actual Plausible Prediction: Indiana Women Will Be Raped By Cops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Oh I know, I definitely do not like the new law. I think it is a terrible thing and is another bad sign of where our country is headed.
I was just saying that it might be a stretch that it would lead to a lot of rapes like this. Possible for sure, but a stretch right now in my opinion.
And it also reminded me of that hilarious song, so I had to post that

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

If a cop knocks on your door and you don't answer it, the cop is going to enter no matter what. Now if he enters your home without you opening the door, then you do in fact have legal comeback and have the right to sue. Keep that in mind. You should really read the whole legislation and not just part of it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

westcoast writes:
"Are there bad cops? Sure. But the majority of them have a much higher moral ruler than the general public."

Wow. Whatever you say, Officer.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just another bone TPTB have thrown their lesser brothers to keep them satisfied.....They get to do a little more each time so they keep quite......Way past time to wake up people....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Why are so many assuming the victim would know the uniforms name????

Police! open up! hides badge..and proceeds.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I was under the impression that this already happened. I don't believe they carry guns for any other reason then to shoot people. Have you not heard of any cases where a person was shot down by the police?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join